.:&|[Barun's AT[35]WhatToDo?]|&:.LINK:PG133 - Page 81

Posted: 12 years ago
^^^
I want it to be a wake up call for her.  The man has just as much pride as her.  If he came to check on her when the door slammed and she said spare me, I want her to think that he didn't eat today because of the same pride.

That Babli is going to say something.  I hope she tells Kh, excuse me you are his wife, don't you know he is not supposed to go without eating .. his body shuts down.
Originally posted by momma1128

^^^
I want it to be a wake up call for her.  The man has just as much pride as her.  If he came to check on her when the door slammed and she said spare me, I want her to think that he didn't eat today because of the same pride.

That Babli is going to say something.  I hope she tells Kh, excuse me you are his wife, don't you know he is not supposed to go without eating .. his body shuts down.

I don't have any expectations on Bubbly too. Seems like they are jst using her for payash or as filler. Better to have NO expectations than having expectations..at least it will stop me from bigger disappointment
Babli is for Payash.
But , she also knows Arnav Bhaiya.  And she seems a bit more mature than Kh.  She is shown to understand and know the brothers.
Anu, I still have my doubts, she will not learn anything, it will not be an eye opener, once he is ok, she will start to mock , telling him it was all his fault as she brought food and he refused to eat it .
Look at him...and tell me...if thats not love then what is...

I love this to death...it stole my heart...HE LOVES HER DAMMIT...If there is one person who tells he doesn't i am going to shove this picture on their faces...

Don't play with his emotions...

Aww Shy...that picture is so adorable😍
He so loves her...and they way he said Khushi in low husky voice after that ...I was *thud*
OMG Shy - look at that face and don't tell me ASR isn't longing for her to love him back.  Glee and Kh - blinded by their own eyes.
Originally posted by Keshriya

Anu, I still have my doubts, she will not learn anything, it will not be an eye opener, once he is ok, she will start to mock , telling him it was all his fault as she brought food and he refused to eat it .

Yup, true. not holding my breath for any realization or guilt there.

As expected, already read a few comments on the forum saying he is an adult, he should have eaten, he told her he will eat pasta so how is she to know he did not!!!! The cute, naive, innocent, tyaag devi is always right and everything she does is justifiable.
Originally posted by momma1128

OMG Shy - look at that face and don't tell me ASR isn't longing for her to love him back.  Glee and Kh - blinded by their own eyes.

I know...Anu! To be honest the tikka scene...i was all eyes for this man...his eyes were like...

"Don't play with me Khushi...I can't take it anymore"

...SHIT..i am actually posting some pictures of that specific scene and speak my heart out...

Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago