.:&|[Barun's AT[35]WhatToDo?]|&:.LINK:PG133 - Page 56

Posted: 11 years ago
hey was the changing of ASR's wardrobe CVs miserly plan for saving expenses?🤢 
@ Tanu I agree apparently most people from iss pyaar have migrated to suvreen guggal show on channel V. I don't understand if they can't handle one show why are they making other shows why not bring new crew for those. Seriously it kind of crazy when a new creative/crew just enters in the middle out of nowhere they probably have no knowledge of the show and the result is what we see.

What's crazy is the creative head of this show writes for Gopi vahu. I mean doesn't that show get enough promotion from SP so why promote it on our show.

*FACEPALM*
Edited by pisces25 - 11 years ago
@Deva
Kill me !!Id rather send some writers from the forum...they are great people here who write...
And btw my name is Shobhana, shobi shoba anything
@Aparna
I guess so...coz it srsly looked like they did borrow those idiotic stupid clothes from SNS set from that Dhawalwa's wardrobe🤢

@ Shoba trust me if the writers from the forum write for this show. It will be amazing the show, TRPs everything. But sadly we are left with these people who are making a mockery out of the show honestly all characters have been shown to have selective amnesia, they start the show intense and then fill it comedy middle of the week. Friday something intense will happen and then back to comedy, like come up with a damn story already stop changing it around every other day. 
am also wondering abt his past???wat did the CVs mean??he was a khadoos even wen he was so small?by this it looks as if he showed attitude even wen his mom used to pamper him😲
Dont expect anything on Monday till midway through Wed's epi...After that 2 days you'll get nice epi...
And again they'll start a wierd theme of the week,,,,
Like this week its I guess promote Gopi Vahu in IPK🤢

Acha. ?? where are his childhood pics ??I missed the 1st few mins...I dont know..pl enlighten
HEY BISS ters...CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN BARUn NO. '1,,,SORRY i AM LATE,,,

i CAN'T COME N HUG U ALL INDIVIDUALLY,, SO SHORTLY U'LL RECEIVE MY HUG IN A FORM OF POST!!!

pLZ  A TIGHT HUG FOR BARUN!!!🤗

i saw one pic of chote ASR in fb..but am not able to post!😕 Edited by aparnam - 11 years ago
@Zoha🤗
Hugs back man...We should be celebrating that,,,,,,
we'll forget this epi for sometime now...
Yippeee...Barun at 1
ya zoha di🤗finally our efforts paid off..hero on no 1🥳