Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
this is cringe-worthy!! Do they think that by showing these fillers they'll get back their viewers after IPL? ...they're creating their own grave, literally. ASR in that shirt?! What were they thinking!?!?

Back to studying...see ya BISStas! :D
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: DCgirl

he fell for her sorry didn't he? he is wearing that shirt!

where is Shyam, he was sooo into finding the key last week, where is he now?

working out in the gym per his FB status.
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

I am speechless, couldn't see half the episode, was cringing here.

Dang!! all the present writers of  this show are sure to burn in hell!

Why is Akash so happy about Bubbly's arrival. I haven't seen him this excited even in his wedding...
what the
mpks1 thumbnail
This guy works so hard for the family and he doesn't get to eat, what kind of people live in RM that includes his so called wife.

She can't do any damn thing about the psychopath lecher who lives in the same house, instead hell bent on irritating the only man wh truly cares for her.

Now I don't want his mother's letter to get to her. She doesn't deserve it at all.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dear CV trolls - 

You suck and your brains are most clearly up your ass.  What have you done to these characters??

What precisely is Khushi doing this for??  What and what is up with the unbelievable emotional manipulation??  What the hell??  He is making a mockery of marriage and she is making a mockery of being a wife??  Wonderful wonderful!!!  So she is ASR!

And what the hell of ASR??  The old ASR would have called in another shirt but NOOO, we need a funny factor so voila!!  A character that got style award is in Saturday Night Fever get up.

What wonderful planning!  What wonderful time pass.

My brain is bleeding out of my ears.
dillidikudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

I don't get this at all...why is he gayab at all the points when the story can move and always there when not needed. Really bad scripting.
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
akaash's Bubbly

i thought even payal who normall shows no emotion was disturbed by the amount of attention give to miss B

and seriously...if this child is going to torture payal...that will just kill it ! dont we have enough tracks like that

DCgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Infofan

[/QUOTE
yeah I saw that... first they postpone his track because he wasn't well,  now they postpone because of IPL, so he gets to try new squats at gym ..
Edited by DCgirl - 12 years ago

DCgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Keshriya

This guy works so hard for the family and he doesn't get to eat, what kind of people live in RM that includes his so called wife.

She can't do any damn thing about the psychopath lecher who lives in the same house, instead hell bent on irritating the only man wh truly cares for her.

Now I don't want his mother's letter to get to her. She doesn't deserve it at all.

I just don't understand how they can run out of food and how can she eat it all? Where is HP?
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
what is khushi's character going to achieve after leaving RM...

i mean does she think her super awesome gupta family is going to welcome her with open arms...that sure aint going to happen... !!!! 

so what is the point of the kick me out of the house asr track...

useless PH