Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ankifan

I would never want BS fans go obsessed with his ranking like other fans..

They just cant take changes, the moment they see their fav lost their slot they get so insecure..
This is no award, its just a ranking.. it wont change their life..  

I already see DD, GC, RP fans gearing to get top1 next week..

They need happy jooise tooπŸ˜†

Divi, I totally agree we have to be bigger and better fans here and not let these rankings affect us, all of Barun fans know that no matter what he is the best, more than that he is not fake like many other TV actors. he just speaks his mind and keeps his private life, private and that's the best quality of him.
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't care that it's IF ranking. The issue for me is how far this guy has come and he deserves it ALL. He didn't have a huge following when he started here on IPK. His rank was around 30, so yeah, Momma gonna be happy for a week cuz her Barun is #1, although has the alwayz been in momma's da heart. I accept this award on beh...wrong speech.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ankifan

I would never want BS fans go obsessed with his ranking like other fans..

They just cant take changes, the moment they see their fav lost their slot they get so insecure..
This is no award, its just a ranking.. it wont change their life..  

I already see DD, GC, RP fans gearing to get top1 next week..

They need happy jooise tooπŸ˜†

I saw Divz..Sour grapes much?? Whatever, we are happy he is number 1..And if the ranking goes down next week then no big deal..He is always number 1 for us..Plus, no matter how much the other fans cringe and whine, at the end of the day, IPK is the only show which manages to rule both the TRP chart and these online rankings..We have literally got the best of both worlds..So BISS away, and yes, send the others some santre ka jooyeese..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
divs.. i already knew something like that would happen πŸ˜†

anyway; my point was to see him on #1 for once.. and that's done..

and you know what i think.. there'll surely be a withdrawl symptom :PπŸ˜†

frankly; now is the point i can say i don't care anymore about the rankings.. i will keep commenting but once you are there; it all looks pointless now ;-) Barun would agree ;-)
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: momma1128

I don't care that it's IF ranking. The issue for me is how far this guy has come and he deserves it ALL. He didn't have a huge following when he started here on IPK. His rank was around 30, so yeah, Momma gonna be happy for a week cuz her Barun is #1, although has the alwayz been in momma's da heart. I accept this award on beh...wrong speech.

Anu I so agree..Here is a testament to how awesome Barun is as an actor, I didn't even know his name before IPK started, and once I saw his portrayal of ASR, there was no looking back..Suddenly everyone else paled in comparison to this powerhouse of talent..I decided to check out his previous work and caught BHPH on YT, and my respect and adoration for him increased even more, simply because Shravan and ASR were poles apart, and this guy played both characters with such ease..

Barun is all about gradual growth, be it his acting, his popularity, slowly but surely, he won everyone over..πŸ‘
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Prema, Tanu exactly!!

The way he started his career and to where he has reached now, it has never been a easy task for him, he has struggled and worked hard to be in this position.. 

Yest while discussing in Tanth's thread they posted two videos where BS is shown to be enacting some scene, and LM is happy with his performance but BS wasnt satisfied he wanted a retake of his scene.. That's called professionalism and hard work.. 

This man has earned his recognition.. And his honesty will take him long way.. 
IF rankings are not gonna shake his recognition or acting strength.. 
he has proven himself to be versatile.. 

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

Anu, i just wanted him to be their at #1 once.. 
If we can , then we can keep him their at top 1 without having to create 1000's of MID's.. πŸ˜†

Im just happy to see #1 tag next to him their
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

divs.. i already knew something like that would happen πŸ˜†

anyway; my point was to see him on #1 for once.. and that's done..

and you know what i think.. there'll surely be a withdrawl symptom :PπŸ˜†

frankly; now is the point i can say i don't care anymore about the rankings.. i will keep commenting but once you are there; it all looks pointless now ;-) Barun would agree ;-)

Bingo SinnieπŸ˜†

And the lame posts saying we could comment 4 to 5 times on his article, poor Vijay in what all way he gets attacked🀣
It dint even allow me to comment 3 times, 2 was the limit.. 
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
what i was gonna say.. we don't need MID's.. he'll be #1 anyway *evil* πŸ˜†

SBB/S :)

i kind of like it. though its a repeat of itself.. (umm maybe they thought if nothing works why not repeat some old tracks itself! ha!)

i do want to see the other side of the story esp when this 9 yr old is turning me off πŸ˜† she looks blasphemic :P

@anu.. zain thinks that arnav would make a good husband after watching yday's epi πŸ˜†
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Sobti babua number 1 hui gawa!

Dance time!

;) :D