Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Prema, she does not bother abt barging into bedroom...letters r small things!

Yikes! y females hav 2 b always pokeying
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok, besides the fact that anjali has no borders and Kh says she didn't lie to the kids about shaitan - she only chose to be silent instead - I think this epi was just to get that letter into glee's hands.  That is the enitre point.

Now, anjali is always involved in getting them together.  If she confides in Shyam about this - then we have a problem.
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshriya

Except for Barun's smile whats the point of this whole episode, now Anjali is more into them, probably this time again she will involve Shyam. Does anybody in RM know the meaning for the word privacy or personal space. Everybody knows everybody's affairs except Shyams.
I am already starting to have a head ache after today's episode.

Everyone just walks thru their bedroom as if its a living room or something! Art director of IPK needs to be fired! its worse than doordarshan dramas 20 years ago where they used to have 2-3 rooms and would change the decor! such a shame!
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 Today's IPK ..is great for kids to watch...

But BISS was so cute...😆 especially the scene with the kid...and his smile...HAILA!😆
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
They way he said - aye sun 😍

I love it when he messes with heads - that is the naughty younger kid
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shalu in one way or the other our purpose was met?!hai na 😆
mpks1 thumbnail
Oh God! why don't these 2 talk face to face, why do they have to fight, yell, scream, or exchange letters which any way did not make any sense.
Next step by Anjali would be to call a town hall meeting  like we do in our township here, to solve their problem. I bet they have neighbors who will be more than willing to interfere, give ideas, poke their nose and eventually make it a sensational news in Delhi, anyway they like calling the press people, don't they?
Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Did you all the SBS today? What the Gotti was that?

CVs are trying to tell us they can do and show whatever they want. We mock SNS, they will make KKG behave like the wohu!!! We dont like mindless comedy, they will give us more of that and Khushi's OTT behavior. Who are we to give suggestions to the almighty, always right, know-it-all, very creative CVs or complain about the tracks here on the forum? 😕 So suck it up and watch or quit.

Really??????

Our opinions matter so much to them.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hea all how was the epi?? Should i skip it??

Im already fuming at SBS😡
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah; keeping up with the epi.. 

what needs to happen 😆

and i said romeo take me somewhere we can be alone.. you be the prince and i be the princess; its a love story; baby just say... yes..

^ more like a fairy tale :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qw8g1HKjS0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]