Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asha... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

and dillikudi thinks i make a good lawyer.. what a pity! 🀣

that's what anu.. i for one; don't get this accusations on arnav and khushi.. frankly; there were no 'accusations' on khushi.. but for Trolls sake πŸ˜† what's with the bi-polarism we are accused off? i say it runs in the veins of the forum! πŸ˜† talk about khushi.. i am a woman against a woman (get you facts correct people.. i a girl 🀣) talk about any of anjali, payal, etc.. WOOT you the best! πŸ€”

divi highyl turned me off with that PM.. and here you guys are into what? πŸ˜†

@shy.. ella doesn't loose it very often.. but once she looses it; there's no stopping πŸ˜‰

@ Bold...Me thinks a lot of peoples in this forum feel accused for different things...the reason for jumping at people's throats...never stopping in this forum...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Penal code FTW πŸ€£

anyway shy; i don't have one in gmail.. but i am more than excited about the idea.. so i'll make one exclusive :D and let you know..  just don't spoil my chamkatha dhamktha student future 🀣

anu.. i guess that's the point which no one got. frankly πŸ˜†

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

Penal code FTW πŸ€£

anyway shy; i don't have one in gmail.. but i am more than excited about the idea.. so i'll make one exclusive :D and let you know..  just don't spoil my chamkatha dhamktha student future 🀣

anu.. i guess that's the point which no one got. frankly πŸ˜†

No Sinnie - people got it - and then they didn't know what to do with it so they threw it back with why she did what she did.

the road to hell is paved with good intentions...

and Barun is totally yummy ( I was getting too  serious) πŸ˜†
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am going to go cool off right now

I am pissed ... need some jooise

stardust- thumbnail
Originally posted by: asha...

@ Bold...Me thinks a lot of peoples in this forum feel accused for different things...the reason for jumping at people's throats...never stopping in this forum...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

holas aisha! long! :)

frankly; i have never been accused cause i never really got into any 'serious' discussions ever since the marriage track.. πŸ˜† i was talking on behalf of the AT guys πŸ˜›

yep.. and if we want to further watch and enjoy the show; if you see it the way optimists do; its called being positive; something i was handed a master's degree in 🀣
stardust- thumbnail
for anu! who i know din't still get away πŸ˜†

in the world of india forums.. no one is 100% right. you only have 100 people who think you are right πŸ˜‰
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: momma1128

I am going to go cool off right now

I am pissed ... need some jooise

BISS urself AnuπŸ˜†
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: momma1128

I still don't get how talking about her being wrong means that she is wrong in the same vain as ASR??

Has anyone said that Kh needs redemption to the extent that ASR needs to walk on glass to get back to her? No.

Saying she is wrong and saying that she is "JUST AS WRONG" is two separate things.  Khushi has a responsibility in this mess - that is Zoha's point.  That's it.

From there we are taken to the Penal Code.  

Happy Jooise Happy Jooise

Anu that is all I kept thinking about when I read the various posts on how ASR should be behind the bars, how he is a notorious criminal, who forced poor, innocent, perfect, can-do-no-wrong Khushi into this marriage..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
heyaaa ladiesss

congrats on the new AT...

thaaanks jahn...πŸ€—
..Apz.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Anu that is all I kept thinking about when I read the various posts on how ASR should be behind the bars, how he is a notorious criminal, who forced poor, innocent, perfect, can-do-no-wrong Khushi into this marriage..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and after all these they say...the forum is filled with ASR droolers 
Edited by aparnam - 12 years ago