Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Their pain and silent treatment is killing me..

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
I wasn't able to watch today's epi on tv, got caught up with work..was expecting a little more showdown after yest's fight.. just watched it online.. I literally have tears in my eyes.. It was soo touching!! the beginning of the epi broke my heart, the stark contrast between Arnav's feelings for Anjali and Khushi hurt her deeply today.. Then, him referring to her being a nuisance in his room and his life was so heart wrenching..Sanaya emoted that bit flawlessly.. When someone who's your world, doesn't want you in front of their eyes... I felt her pain today..

No doubts, he missed her later on... but that was unbearable to watch..

I personally feel I can sail through their stupid comics, yelling sessions and even MU's for that matter, but THIS is heart-wrenching.. the silence, their pain and the sad bg-music killed me today...

Alas! this is just the beginning..If the spoiler is to be believed, we Arhi fans have a lot to bear... Redemption is going to be damn difficult for Arnav, not only because Khushi isn't going to forgive him easily.. But also b'coz he himself won't be forgiving himself then...

One thing I'm absolutely sure of is that we've just got a glimpse today of what's going to happen later on when Arnav is on the path to redemption.. And needless to say, with Sanaya, Barun and the CV's, its going to be very intense!!!!

P.S. : i knw, I must be sounding extremely sad and pessimistic right now.. But that's what I honestly feel today..Maybe its the hormones.. Felt like sharing it with you guys.. Anyone feel the same???

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ishahsreiananainac01saj111DrNoureenanumunu578dhivyvimmiyailuvarshi15.Phoenix.TheDailyRushrina25NothingLastsCetroniacaskermolten_lavaajoopareeba_blossomTia.0Arshi.Sugi.IPK

MadzHhh Goldie
MadzHhh
MadzHhh

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I loved the episode, i think the silent treatment was much needed x
vimmiya Senior Member
vimmiya
vimmiya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
To fall in love is not ease and then hating a person and the path to redemption is really toughest. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ajoop

vini09 Senior Member
vini09
vini09

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
arnav deserve the silent treatment...after all it kills him when kushi ignores him. i hope it goes on for a while

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nowsheensaj111Arshi.Sugi.IPK

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Cry I dont know for whom to feel more sad for...I wanted khushi to leave Arnav for some time after 6 months..bt I think I wont be able to handle arnav's redemption...we got a glimpse of how he will miss her...and this was just a small part...imagine when he finds khushi is innocent and then Cry he is going to hurt himself big time...Now I dont want khushi to  leave arnie...be angry for sumtime ..bt dont leave my poor babyEmbarrassed,,,I cant believe myself..I am caring so much for reel character..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anfield206saj111prathikriArshi.Sugi.IPK

appu_arhi IF-Dazzler
appu_arhi
appu_arhi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
oh yeah u r ryt it wud b worst to c arnav when he wud actually miss kushi aftter MU is cleared... Awesome epi... Silent yet killing :)
saqi91 Senior Member
saqi91
saqi91

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

I personally feel I can sail through their stupid comics, yelling sessions and even MU's for that matter, but THIS is heart-wrenching.. the silence, their pain and the sad bg-music killed me today...

But yar isn't THIS really what the show is all about. Its gut wrenching its poignant and its what gives the story that which it needs - the FEEL of how the characters are structured and how they react- and I think the episode I saw today was the ULTIMATE peak of IPKKND's storyThumbs Up
It makes meCry sad- but thats the whole point- it makes me FEEL!! and i loved it for it !
But don't worry I don't think k khushi can remain silent for much long- its just not her- Khushi can't remain silent- and they did try the silent track earlier on as well it didn't last that long- AND the good news is that it ended with them as friends!! Day Dreaming
I know that it is too much to hope given the current situation but sochnay mein kia jata haiWink 

Edited by saqi91 - 06 April 2012 at 11:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AeDilHaiMushkilArshi.Sugi.IPK

AeDilHaiMushkil IF-Rockerz
AeDilHaiMushkil
AeDilHaiMushkil

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saqi91

Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

But yar isn't THIS really what the show is all about. Its gut wrenching its poignant and its what gives the story that which it needs - the FEEL of how the characters are structured and how they react- and I think the episode I saw today was the ULTIMATE peak of IPKKND's storyThumbs Up
It makes meCry sad- but thats the whole point- it makes me FEEL!! and i loved it for it !
But don't worry I don't think k khushi can remain silent for much long- its just not her- Khushi can't remain silent- and they did try the silent track earlier on as well it didn't last that long- AND the good news is that it ended with them as friends!! Day Dreaming
I know that it is too much to hope given the current situation but sochnay mein kia jata haiWink 

I knw... totally understand that it is very logical and necessary for the show to progress further...
And yea, like you said, It makes us FEEL.. and trust me when i say that feeling almost kills me..
Well, no worries, I've found a way out..Im going to start watching IPKKND from the beginning.. that might just cheer me up.. Coz we do need frequent doses of Khadoos Laad Governor and our dearest Sanka devi to keep our feelings in control...
And yes, HOPE... Well, ummeed pe duniya kayam hai.. Phir yeh toh sirf feelings hai.. Anyway, thanks..

Go to top