India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Manyata-we need to look at her character

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
 Today for the first tym after these much episodes i felt bad 4 Manyata.I mean its so symbolic...No one was there to hold n help manyata.Is brijraj a father????????so inhuman behaviour.even if its ur enemy if a girl falls any gentleman would come n help her.here brijraj being a father stood n saw the drama.how mean...

Everyday we used to say the bad character of manyata...i myself did it...but today i sincerely wish no one gets in to such a lyf...here whomever manyata loved left her alone...
  • first her own family whom she loved lost her,
  • second she lost murari-the one who loved her a lot  n whom manyata also loved .
  • Third akash even though we don't lyk him still he loved manyata n manyata liked him...
  • Fourth her mother.. she had started loving her mother,now she also left her alone(mi8 b a plan but still..) n finally 
  • Uday- he too was not there today due to that j ghamandini blackmail  ...Again another thing why did CV's changed Uday...Sher se seedha billi thats wht happened to uday...
            Manyata is really a girl with miserable lyf...can any one of us imagine her situvation

Today i have 1 more feeling DS n Komal are 2gether in yuvrani manyata mission .The way they both gave a look to eachother when manyata came n was going to sit is fishy...

Thn i feel the phonecall was just made for the exit of DS from the party.again isn't it another plan by DS.,it has got a DS touch

Why did CV's changed the script.It was shown in promo n sbs segment that J made manyata fall.Thn y did script changed as such...(is it bcoz priyal calling J kamini during sbs segmentConfused)

pls comment if u feel bad for manyata...

Edited by krishna1989 - 06 April 2012 at 11:21am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4umahnoork47RapchikKruths97pearls88Ashish91janeniroopassshhSaHillover101aslsifjsdlvjmdimythical.lostinthought.dreamyjenniceBinKuchKahe.leavesandwaves..NightDragon..Anjalika13...navina...

snowdream IF-Stunnerz
snowdream
snowdream

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
48 views n no commentsCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahnoork47Ashish91

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Manyata always calls J as J-kameeni but I guess the promo was shot differently so we know the gist of whats gonna happen that it will be J who will make Manyata trip and so ultimately thats how it played out. J got one of her cronies to do her dirty work so she could enjoy dancing with Uday...

I just HATE seeing her dance with Uday. It pains me!!
And yes it felt bad to see Manyata humiliated like that. She seemed so pitiful. I wish J trips on her own feet in that dress and gets a taste of her own medicine. Karma is a bi*ch but would love it if that happened.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4umahnoork47RapchikBinKuchKahe....navina...

ssshh Goldie
ssshh
ssshh

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
yeah, i feel bad for her bt it will make her stronge

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahnoork47rmryBinKuchKahe.

SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I really felt bad for Manyata!!:( She looked n behaved like a true princess!! It was really sad to see Manyata fall n then no1 came to help her!! Iday would've definately came if it wasn't for that Jghamandani!!:/ I really hope Komal n DS r in this mission together!! Btw gr8 post!!:) Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
dun worryyy wen udays wit her den why wud she need neone else;}
anahitabisht Groupbie
anahitabisht
anahitabisht

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
DS jyada hi rude ho rahi haiAngry...kahi aisa na manyata ko kuch ho jayeUnhappy...or baad me DS Komal uday...sab pachtayeEmbarrassed...manyata se aisa behave karne k liye...she needs some love...thr is no use of expecting anything from brijraj...he is useless...how can he be so harsh...has a heart of stoneAngry...i too felt so bad for manyata...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

Rapchik Groupbie
Rapchik
Rapchik

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
yeah i feel bad for her i guess she is seeking out for akash so much because she has those issues of abandonment and i wouldn't blame her so lets all just give her a break i hope as she matures more as a princess she will not feel the need to love someone because she is lonely she is a confident and bright girl!
SwagSwagSwag

Go to top