Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj - Bhaboo - Sandhya

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hola ppl , 

been a long time i had taken time and posted pretty long post in this forum , wanted to do it but couldnot find time so took some instead of dragging it for a long time Big smile

Suraj :-

A mother;s Son , whose main dream is to give happiness to parents , no harm in thinking so, one can do that being in limit , suraj always gave freedom of taking decisions for him to his mother , as he knows she would never do anything to harm him and all her decisions had been good for him.. Though he is mute at his mothers decisions he takes a stand for wat is right he always did that but his stand for sandhya comes out in more stronger manner as he has to support her as per duty and as per understanding her , which he does and its not easy in that situation with his mother, i wont and would never call him punching bag for sure, i like how sandhya pores her heart out to him rather than to her friend who would have given her words of sympathy and nothing more, she has to tell all that to a man who can solve it if he understands her and not to others (may be parents ) but they would as usual would be sympathic , and suraj understood her struggle with adjustments and how she would be blamed and all the pain she is getting even after giving her best thats , thats needed in a relation, understand ur partners pain and their struggle, and he has to see his mothers side too he understood that and he knows saying anything in front of her would only drag things but not solve them hence in most of the cases he is quite , we are used to see a gal being punch bag and not from guys side , so i like his role and say he is not a punching bag for sure 

Bhaboo:- A ckt i personally like, she is not perfect nor was evil, untill she was made couples in Jan... she is more like a person who would love someone with whole heart and when she dislikes them she would do that with whole heart and all , she is loud and arrogant but in that hides the pain of a mother who sees how her son is been taken for granted by every one , she is not wrong in worrying for him and making sure to take best decision for him, though she goes over broad at times but most of the time its her pain for him which over takes her ego ...i like this ckt , she is not planning and plotting always to throw sandhya out , she is herself , and lives in a world which she made ... she need to step out of it to see how her kids are 

sandhhya :- a ckt which i loved in tv world, a gal who comes from different world is struggling to accept the truth that she had been deceived by her brother and is married to a man who would never fulfill her dream and to a family who treat a DIL like some thing else ,,,,,,,,,,,, though she is being surpressed , when something is wrong she is vocal to it rather than crying and in most cases she shows her irritation, her outbrust to suraj who has the right to know through her than from others , the way she trashed him on their first night was fab , was expected and was in syn, she ignores him only when he dont take a proper stand or say wrong is wrong with bhaboo, the outbrust she had in this week made me say she had lived upto wat ankita her taught her during bidaai , ankita gave her SEVEN BANGLES and told their meaning and so long every one said why sandhya did not move out and all, the answer is she was adjusting and bending down not completely but to a limit she would accept and when it was out of control she shared her pain with suraj Thumbs Up and not with others , a right which husband has he has to understand her and her pain , and thats wat she said in todays episode ... her side of compromise is shown beautifully and the insult of ankit and all is said with reasonable manner , about wat her parents taught to ankita which she taught to sandhya ... 

Anyways , i love this show except that challenge and all ckts be it bhaboo (though bitter and loud and gawar, she is right in many times ) , suraj and sandhya 

if i forgot anything would add that too '

love 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeavanka12apkavishwab2011navyaalex8l-NiklausFan-l.SidraFatima_QAmor.

apkavishwa Senior Member
apkavishwa
apkavishwa

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@ Breezy : Wonderfully said... same thought...

I will add my thought... thts what really CV's want to show thriugh reel  life to people n make them realise wht mistakes thy are doing and wht can they do to rectify it through Sooraj and Sandya.. Ther are lot of people lik bhabo and others and villages which are really backward...  and this show is showing something to people so that they can change...
and one more reason i find many other shows are of BiG Gharana but this is of a middle class family in a small town thts why many people are watching it and its on top... nicely portraid.. and wonderfull chemistry between Suraj and sandya of pure love...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeavanka12b2011navyaalex8.SidraLimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
even ppl living in cities have backward thinking , its about a person and not about where they come from ... 

thanks for ur two cents buddy , good point 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeb2011navyaalex8

apkavishwa Senior Member
apkavishwa
apkavishwa

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Yes you are abosolutely right... Welcome and Thanks yaar...Good observations... Good night...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeb2011LimitLessFan

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Nice post J and also, a post from you after a long time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeybeeeLimitLessFan

Fatima_Q IF-Sizzlerz
Fatima_Q
Fatima_Q

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Nice post. Thumbs Up

b2011LimitLessFan

navyaalex8 Goldie
navyaalex8
navyaalex8

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Nice one breezy Smile!

I liked your take on the characters...Like Goldilocks, I think your take on them is neither too hard nor too soft but just rightThumbs Up

b2011LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
@All thanks yaaro Hug

Bharti, i know been a long time since i had come to forum properly LOL hope to do that often 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top