Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Random Scenes:Ek nanhi Pari! Part-6 Pg.20(28/3/13) (Page 7)

snehasya Goldie
snehasya
snehasya

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
some times i feel that this ffs and imaginations are far better than epis going on air why dont they choose you instead of their creativec paying them so much and result zero they r like priya i guess leap yr me ek bar scene accha scohte haiWink good yaaar the wy u right whole scene comes in front of me and with original raya not their body doublesROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919IndYa4u

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Again a fab and majedhaar future prediction in RAYA's life...Wow u do have a great imagination...reading it made me feel that the kids are real and the dialogues were so cool and funny.StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar Saaniya u are a creative writerClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

saniya9919IndYa4u

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919

PART: 2 

Hello everyone it's me again.Oh,I forgot,meet my brother. We are on special mission today.

You know there is some funny thing in our bathroom, which me & my brother is trying to find out.You know each morning my dad calls my mamma in bathroom...Pappa says 'Priyaaa, Priya!  Arre Priya, jara mera towel toh do! Mai towel lena bhool gaya.' Then she goes there & comes out laughing like anything. There is some funny thing hiding in our bathroom. I think its Micky Mouse & my brother bets...its Tom & Jerry are hiding there. So wish us the best luck to find out what it is?TongueTongue                   

RaYa Juni:Priyaaa!Priyaaa! (In ram Kapoor style.He thinks he has to behave like his dad.LOL

Ram : Oh baby! Kya hua?Aur tum yahan kaise baith gaye. Mamma is busy. Let me see u!

RaYa Juni (crying): No daddy, you just go away.I want my mamma. Pleassse daddy ...Leave me alone,I want mamma to come...Priyaaa,Priyaaa...!    Cry

Ram to himself: Abb mai kya karu? Yeh toh chup he nahi ho raha'Laggta hai iski mummy ko he bulana padega'Starts calling to Priya," Priya, Priya jaldi aajao'dekho yeh chup nahi ho raha!"

Priya:Ohh baby mamma aa rahi hai'Abb kya hua Ram? Aap bas khadey khadey dekh kya rahey hai? Dekhiye na woh kitna ro raha hai? Aap  bachho ko sambhalna kab sikhenge? AngrySab kuch mujehehi dekhna padta hain.OuchCry

Ram: Priya mai lenaywala tha usko but he wants his mummy only. He has started crying more...then I dont know what to do Priya... Mai kya karta.. OuchMaine ussay uthaney ki koshish ki toh woh aur bhi zyada roney lagga. Mamma he chahiye karke'Ouch

Priya: Ram!  bachho ki har baat sunana jaruri nahi hai,just usko washbasin se neeche utar ke rakh detay aap ...!Aapko har baat samjhani padti hai. Har kaam muje hi karna padta hai.

Ram : I am sorry Priya.Par bachha jab rota hai toh mujhe kuch samajh mai nahi aata hai. Mai inko rota hua nahi dekh sakta. OuchEmbarrassedYeh bachhe bahot shaitaney kartey hai. Mujhe 'emotional blackmail' karney lagey hai. Next time yaad rakhunga jo tumney kaha.

Priya:Ohh.. mera naughty bachha !'Papa ko kyon tang kartey ho?Aur tum upar kaisey aagaye?Abb mamma aa gayi hai toh 'stop crying.'

RaYaJuni:Hey mamma!Are the Tom & Jerry are hiding in our bathroom? Why do you laugh every morning when Pa calls you here. What is that funny thing? I thought I would find it out by calling you here like Pa.

Ram & Priya both shocked...LOL

Ram: Priya! Tell him what is that .It's none other than his Pa who is his mamma's cuddly teddy-bear. 

Priya blushingly: Shut up 'Mr. Kapoor'. Kuch bhi mat boliye bachhe ke samney.
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
RaYa Juni's both: Hello people! can u see any similarities between these two? My dad is too much! OuchOuchWink

Saniya(btw when did you become Trupti?Is that your real name?)

Wah re Wah! What a hilarious picture story you are creating yaar..Absolutely adorable and funny.. Really wish Raya have kids like this who trouble them as to whats happening inside the bathroom,while their mom gets talli or when their papa snores like Kumbhkaran..
Ram and Priya say that what they cant give their kids their kids will giveit to  them.. Well! thats very true.. Let Raya take a look at this post and realise how true it is..Happiness and contentment will easily be gained by them..

Laughing 1 Way Too Happy  Thanks for making my New Year great Saniya..

Clapping Hands StarStarStarStarStarStar This is for your wonderful creative writing..Keep it up and do lighten our hearts now and then..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919jakther7ash91IndYa4uavivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
@ Maris
That's her real name and she's an architect by profession...A very creative lperson and a wonderful friend I might add...RAYA kid pictures were so cute!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919jakther7ash91maris08IndYa4u

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

OH MY GOD...

This is so cute and Funny at the same time..

This made up for all the crap episodes this week.

Please continue...
Thank you so much Mittal.EmbarrassedHugThat is the biggest compliment I would have ever got for writing sumthing.TongueI am so happy that you liked it.
I know the episodes were boring this week.Cry But yesterday's episode  made up for all the crap.Big smile

IndYa4ujakther7

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LalitaLahiri

OMG Trupti...is there any way I can click  "Like" a hundred times? Its adorable...as cute as the babies... now Im really looking forward to RaYa having babies and seeing all these cute scenes...

Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.Clap.
Embarrassed Thanks a lot LalitaDi for your encouragement. You know why I am saying like that...(very Old )Wink
I was feeling so sorry that I couldn't post it that day.CryOuchThe day you gave the tasks to us so I thought to write the next part ASAP ...
I am so happy that the purpose to post this part is fulfilled.Big smile

IndYa4ujakther7

ranii.sharma Goldie
ranii.sharma
ranii.sharma

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
hahahaha!! aaawww thats just too cutee!! Loved your post! Its hilariouss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919jakther7IndYa4u

Dilli4BALH Goldie
Dilli4BALH
Dilli4BALH

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
First post was superb n dis one is more than that. Hw could u write such awesome story wid funny lines inbetween? 1000*likes. Continue soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919jakther7IndYa4u

Go to top