India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

12th March (Page 3)

purvimehta Goldie
purvimehta
purvimehta

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Some how I think there is a reason for the CVs to make the audience aware about what date it it according to the show. I am very positive that pregnancy track is on its way...sooner or later.."mere Anand ko lane waali hai" dialogue, will start making sense. there was no need for CVs to make up a date otherwise. It would be a hard to digest situation if she would be pregnant after whatever happened to her but...the CVs showing Veena with her repeated banterAngryAngry. doesn't make sense otherwise...ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fariyalsandy118_RiDdHi

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsss

Fari... LOLLOL it was 30th jan in the real world , as per Parichay calendar it was 15th jan, remember the 2nd court hearing where Thakral grills Siddhi and asks '15th jan ke raat aap kaha thi Siddhi Chopra?' so 60 days have passed , sooo ... well chances are still there!!! But I think not.Well there did show some semblance of logic when they declared the CD broken right? So maybe they have decided the path of logic aint so bad after all!!!

@Bold, don't scare me re, I've been scarred for life, watching Kekta's head banging twists for some years now, she wouldnt just change her ways overnightShocked showing the CD to be broken is enough logic to last her a while, as Annie said, there is some bewakoofi on it's way next week.

In any case, enough had been said & done regarding the blighted CD, some new proof was needed to freshen up this stale track & that seems to be on its way. Or worse still, as Sidhi said "ab to koi chamatkar hi bacha sakega hame"Star or even better "sachai apne aap saamne aa jayegi", no proof required, doodh ka doodh, paani ka paani & all that crapLOL

Whatever it be, if Witcha is going to tell the world what Kunu uttered that night, Siddhi's got to be in court to hear it. It would be unbelievably mean of the cvs, if once again there is a confession of sorts & the other person is unaware of it.
Someone pls start a count of how many confessions we've had so far from each side.

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimehta

<font color="#FF0000">Some how I think there is a reason for the CVs to make the audience aware about what date it it according to the show. I am very positive that pregnancy track is on its way...sooner or later.."mere Anand ko lane waali hai" dialogue, will start making sense. there was no need for CVs to make up a date otherwise. It would be a hard to digest situation if she would be pregnant after whatever happened to her but...the CVs showing Veena with her repeated banterAngryAngry. doesn't make sense otherwise...ConfusedConfused
</font>
Sid said for 1mnth bad things hapening to them.Kunal said jane kiske duao se tum bach geye.So preg stil pssbl.if it hapens aftr court all our wishes gone n truly we will bcm old seeking 4 confession.
-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d.padmini

2 months and Sidhi is still in aware of her pregnancy...ROFL
May be doc just operated her shoulder so did not check her abdomen...

ROFL

But seriously if they still show her to be pregnant, she being unaware and  the baby to be fine then it woyld really be hard to digest and belive...honestly..If they really had to show her pregnat better not show her falling from such a height..T
The cd is Kunal's pocket is broken ... how come a child survive  that too in early stage of preganancy??

agree with u pad mini, i want cvs to answer to this questionConfused
rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshani45

Originally posted by d.padmini

2 months and Sidhi is still in aware of her pregnancy...ROFL
May be doc just operated her shoulder so did not check her abdomen...

whatever the injury...the blood report will show if she was pregnant or not

ROFL

But seriously if they still show her to be pregnant, she being unaware and  the baby to be fine then it woyld really be hard to digest and belive...honestly..If they really had to show her pregnat better not show her falling from such a height..T
The cd is Kunal's pocket is broken ... how come a child survive  that too in early stage of preganancy??

agree with u pad mini, i want cvs to answer to this questionConfused

if they show her pregnant later it wud be the miracle of miracle...Angry
poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fariyal

Siddhi asked Kunal.."aaj date kya hai" He replied, "baraa March"Shocked C-night was 30th JanTongue

Sorry to be the harbinger of bad news & break your little hearts but Siddhi could still be pregnantBroken HeartCry

Maybe she will faint in court when Witcha spews out the truthROFL

Feel free to abuse me, Im thick skinnedTongueLOL

Fari, , there is one more thing to defend the 12 March, each calendar day spans a week in the show so its not so bad either..For eg the holi day, spanned across thur, fri, mon, tue = so 1 day was explained in 4 episodes..Big smile
Aruna11 Groupbie
Aruna11
Aruna11

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimehta

Some how I think there is a reason for the CVs to make the audience aware about what date it it according to the show. I am very positive that pregnancy track is on its way...sooner or later.."mere Anand ko lane waali hai" dialogue, will start making sense. there was no need for CVs to make up a date otherwise. It would be a hard to digest situation if she would be pregnant after whatever happened to her but...the CVs showing Veena with her repeated banterAngryAngry. doesn't make sense otherwise...ConfusedConfused

Pregnancy is coming for sure. thats why they mention the date, but how can Cd break & foetus surviv such an accident. Stupid cvs. baby will be born retarded

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehnaz.KFariyalstuti123

Fariyal IF-Dazzler
Fariyal
Fariyal

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

Originally posted by Fariyal

Siddhi asked Kunal.."aaj date kya hai" He replied, "baraa March"Shocked C-night was 30th JanTongue

Sorry to be the harbinger of bad news & break your little hearts but Siddhi could still be pregnantBroken HeartCry

Maybe she will faint in court when Witcha spews out the truthROFL

Feel free to abuse me, Im thick skinnedTongueLOL

Fari, , there is one more thing to defend the 12 March, each calendar day spans a week in the show so its not so bad either..For eg the holi day, spanned across thur, fri, mon, tue = so 1 day was explained in 4 episodes..Big smile

Every day is a Leap day in their calendarShockedLOL & suddenly we'll be faced with Anand's 2nd barsiLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

annie_mckinnenposhahrainbowgirlstuti123

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index