Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: d.padmini

2 months and Sidhi is still in aware of her pregnancy...🤣
May be doc just operated her shoulder so did not check her abdomen...

ohh god Padmini...doctors did not check her abdomen🤣🤣🤣🤣...
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie_mckinnen

Sorry to be the harbinger of good news but C-night in Parichay world was January 15 (remember Thakral asks Siddhi "15 January ki raat aap kahan thi"). But of course that means nothing in Parichay world. She could still be "steel woman" and pregnant🤣 I don't think though that she will faint in court because I don't think Kunal is letting her go to court.😳

In that case as per Parichay calendar, April 1st is yet to come😛
And I can't believe that after that "mardo se bhare court me, ek aurat hi aurat ka parda faash kregi" line, she won't turn up in court. Kuch to twist baaki hai...aage, aage dekhte hai.
annie_mckinnen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fariyal

In that case as per Parichay calendar, April 1st is yet to come😛
And I can't believe that after that "mardo se bhare court me, ek aurat hi aurat ka parda faash kregi" line, she won't turn up in court. Kuch to twist baaki hai...aage, aage dekhte hai.

@Bold 🤣
@Red May be Richa will blurt out the truth herself ... that way ek aurat hi ek aurat ka parda faash karegi 😆 BTW aaj kuch zyada hi akalmandi dikha di - no pregnancy, CD broke, Siddhi agreeing to not go to court - so next week definitely some bewakoofi bhara twist will be there 😆
annie_mckinnen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie_mckinnen

@Bold 🤣
@Red May be Richa will blurt out the truth herself ... that way ek aurat hi ek aurat ka parda faash karegi 😆 BTW aaj kuch zyada hi akalmandi dikha di - no pregnancy, CD broke, Siddhi agreeing to not go to court - so next week definitely some bewakoofi bhara twist will be there 😆

how could I forget how smartly kunal traced rohit's whereabouts. CVs ne pure hafte ka logic aaj hi de diya 😆
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
just saw the scene once again...During SINAL conversation , sidhi also mentioned  pichale ek mahine mein hamare saath bahut kuch hua hain..

Is she trying to say only one month has passed since C-night...I dont believe that..

Even if CVs have forgotten the date Thakaral mentioned in the court, how can they forget they have already celebrated V-day which was much after their C-night..May be for preg-track they will forget all this conveniently... 

su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi.

jaise show mein law ki dhajjiyan uddayi gyi hai waise hee medical ki bhi 🤣...

Totaly agree with u ... and the funny thing in these week episode that was that hospital docter ... he was realy funny🤣 when ever he say something about sidhi ... i realy lough loudly...🤣🤣
purvimehta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Some how I think there is a reason for the CVs to make the audience aware about what date it it according to the show. I am very positive that pregnancy track is on its way...sooner or later.."mere Anand ko lane waali hai" dialogue, will start making sense. there was no need for CVs to make up a date otherwise. It would be a hard to digest situation if she would be pregnant after whatever happened to her but...the CVs showing Veena with her repeated banter😡😡. doesn't make sense otherwise...😕😕
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsss

Fari... 😆😆 it was 30th jan in the real world , as per Parichay calendar it was 15th jan, remember the 2nd court hearing where Thakral grills Siddhi and asks '15th jan ke raat aap kaha thi Siddhi Chopra?' so 60 days have passed , sooo ... well chances are still there!!! But I think not.Well there did show some semblance of logic when they declared the CD broken right? So maybe they have decided the path of logic aint so bad after all!!!

@Bold, don't scare me re, I've been scarred for life, watching Kekta's head banging twists for some years now, she wouldnt just change her ways overnight😲 showing the CD to be broken is enough logic to last her a while, as Annie said, there is some bewakoofi on it's way next week.

In any case, enough had been said & done regarding the blighted CD, some new proof was needed to freshen up this stale track & that seems to be on its way. Or worse still, as Sidhi said "ab to koi chamatkar hi bacha sakega hame"⭐️ or even better "sachai apne aap saamne aa jayegi", no proof required, doodh ka doodh, paani ka paani & all that crap😆

Whatever it be, if Witcha is going to tell the world what Kunu uttered that night, Siddhi's got to be in court to hear it. It would be unbelievably mean of the cvs, if once again there is a confession of sorts & the other person is unaware of it.
Someone pls start a count of how many confessions we've had so far from each side.

Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvimehta

<font color="#FF0000">Some how I think there is a reason for the CVs to make the audience aware about what date it it according to the show. I am very positive that pregnancy track is on its way...sooner or later.."mere Anand ko lane waali hai" dialogue, will start making sense. there was no need for CVs to make up a date otherwise. It would be a hard to digest situation if she would be pregnant after whatever happened to her but...the CVs showing Veena with her repeated banter😡😡. doesn't make sense otherwise...😕😕
</font>

Sid said for 1mnth bad things hapening to them.Kunal said jane kiske duao se tum bach geye.So preg stil pssbl.if it hapens aftr court all our wishes gone n truly we will bcm old seeking 4 confession.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: d.padmini

2 months and Sidhi is still in aware of her pregnancy...🤣
May be doc just operated her shoulder so did not check her abdomen...

🤣

But seriously if they still show her to be pregnant, she being unaware and  the baby to be fine then it woyld really be hard to digest and belive...honestly..If they really had to show her pregnat better not show her falling from such a height..T
The cd is Kunal's pocket is broken ... how come a child survive  that too in early stage of preganancy??

agree with u pad mini, i want cvs to answer to this question😕