India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Thinking of a attention grabbing title but failing

Suman786 Senior Member
Suman786
Suman786

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

Hiya my lovelies! I've not been on IF for ages and haven't posted either and guess why, yep you got it right, horrible University assignments and now that they are all over I thought, hey why not today! I'm Suman, 19 years old and from the UK. You're all probably thinking 'anddd?' lol the reason why I'm telling you this is going to be revealed soon in my post. Recently, the few times I have been on IF, I've seen lots of posts regarding the viewing age of viewers for IPKKND and quite a few people have made their opinions clear that they don't think younger children should watch the show.

Personally I don't think it's a problem if there are people under the age range of 10 watching IPKKND at the end of the day the show is aired at half 8 here in England and obviously there will be children sitting down with parents or family to watch shows. If parents believe that the show isn't suitable for their children then it's up to them to decide whether they should allow them to watch it or not, everyone will have their own views of course. IPKKND won't change their viewing times because in their eyes they aren't showing anything explicit and I'd have to agree. Come on there have been many dramas in the past which are so called family dramas that have rape scenes and suhag raat scenes, IPKKND isn't anywhere near as horrifying as the rape scenes. I personally don't think they are promoting domestic violence or anything along those lines, it's just a show, and yeah I love it with a passion most would call obsession and when I don't like an episode it does make me unhappy but saying they are promoting violence, I wouldn't go that far. Yes kids watch it but they aren't all stupid!

However I would agree that there are members on IF under the age range of 10 that may be seen as a problem because FF's and OS's are being closed down because of mature contents or whatever and again that's something for the moderators to decide upon.

Anyway, I really enjoyed today's episode, I loved Khushi's silent treatment towards Arnav (I do love him but he absolutely deserved it in fact I think he deserved a slap for being a meany yesterday) I totally loved Arnav missing Khushi, it had a bit of Anjali/Arnav, Mami/Payal and even Shyam but I can tolerate that! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. There are a few pessimists out there but there's always a few. Just smile like there's not tomorrow! And please like and/or comment if you agree or don't lol.

Is it wrong that I'm in love with a factional character?! -  I ask myself this question everyday and then think, oh what the hell it's Arnav, anyone would!!

Suman x

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top