India-Forums

WU 6th April - The heart is an organ of fire (Page 2)

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

Sleepy ..seriously cant wait till the loop closesDead...now...i m proud of Pooja..but why did she not listen tto Brokj..anyy clever gal wud listen just in case LOL ..

I agree with u...aaj toh Bhaiya ji ke pav almost phisal chuke the...thanks to Panchmarhi princess quick withdrawalLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21flower_rosedurumTunasnah

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by happygolucky

[QUOTE=alphabeta_22]Sleepy ..seriously cant wait till the loop closesDead...now...i m proud of Pooja..but why did she not listen tto Brokj..anyy clever gal wud listen just in case LOL ..
She did not listen because she trusts him completely. U know sawan ke andhe ko sirf hariyaali dikhti hain...usi tarah pooja thinks he is doodh ka dhula hain. Waise kuch din mein doodh ka doodh aur pani ka pani hone wala hainLOL

Edited by happygolucky - 06 April 2012 at 12:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-06sparky21durumTunasnahDhin-Chak

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosh-06

I feft bad for Brij today. He is now pulled from all directions. Pooja wants commitment, Rangoli wants his life and than there are others like girdhar.  He is now walking on a minefield with a big hole named pooja in his armour. He is getting caught more and more in his snare. Pooja is too immature to be any help. She fluctuates in her emotions. When she comes she doesn't want to stay with him and when he try to confuse his past she doesn't give chance.   

He has proposed marriage as last resort to tie her. If this marriage happens pooja won't leave him. Bumtrinket very good prediction. Hats off. 

Me 2!!! Arrey both Bumtrinket and I predicted this!!!  But the question/debate is whether it will be a Jane Eyre or an Othello ...

BBP is pulled from all directions but he has to think through stuff...and you are right - Puja's naivete is not helping.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chanddekhabumtrinketTunasnah

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

after watching much awaited birja scene i dont know what to say abt thisConfused it did not create that impression which i expected but i like pooja reactionSmile when brij try to come close to her she resist this indicate pooja's good upbringing   by her parents and she is not that stupid and totally submissive towards brij . bbp again making me confusse he propose pooja but i dont understand what cv's want to justify  by showing this scene there is a feeling of incompleteness in it.

and the biggest  news is ke rangoli finally start suspecting pooja in precap giridher telling her how  nice is brij with pooja and always praising her so rangoli and gridhir are the one team up against birja.

I really liked the scene.  The BG music was good.  And the inequity of the relationship was very well displayed.  We now see that BBP needs Puja desperately.  Though he loves her innocence, it is also way too trusting.  She is putting the burden of the relationship on him...and is simply not ready (maturity wise) to deal with him.  If she had not insisted on listening to Arti and leaving Bhopal, BBP could have taken things more slowly, but now he is a desperate man grabbing at straws.  Rather than let her walk out of the door and out of his life, he proposed to her...he knows it is the only way she will stay.  The proposal bit could have been better done.      

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rosh-06chanddekhasukanya_77sparky21flower_roseMoniks_19arabian_lovebumtrinketTunasnah

bumtrinket IF-Dazzler
bumtrinket
bumtrinket

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
High five @durum, my dost in deviousness! Wink

First up, I have to say - WTH was going on with the editing today? Did the editor sharmao so much s/he forgot to edit properly? It went from "could be improved" to "Ekta Kapoor's serials have better editing". Censored Saara mazaa hi kharab kar diya. 

Also, I thought Brij had kissed her for sure but apparently not. Blushing So apparently hand holding and chaste kisses on hands and foreheads are all that have happened up to now. (There goes my fanfic! LOL)

Arti is going to get zor ka jhatka and might unwittingly end up being the savior by throwing Rangoli off the scent by keeping her imprisoned at home. Rangoli should be renamed the Terminator because she's on a kill mission and she just won't stop even if parts of her are flying off in explosions. Angry

But leaving all that aside - MY GOD, the chemistry between these two! It's just right. They seem like a real couple. And I know Brij means everything he's saying to her right now. He wants to be a stand up guy for her but he also wants other things and as soon as he has Pooja bound to him in some inextricable way, he's going to put his ambitions first again. Confused

And if it's true that Rangoli has been humiliating him for years, I can't help but sympathize with him. An orphan saddled with a wife like that in those poisonous circumstances will either turn into a depressive serial killer or someone with something to prove like Brij. 

The more Pooja becomes fanaa in his love, the more intoxicated he will be with her love because it really is the first time he's experiencing something like that. She doesn't even know that he's been helping her with her career.

rosh-06chanddekhasukanya_77durumTunasnah

-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
thnxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

happygolucky

rosh-06 Groupbie
rosh-06
rosh-06

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Durum sorry hats off to you too. :) I already said your analysis are great. I think this is Jane Eyre not Othello. Brij is too logical to do Othello.  Another thing is he rather kill Kris and done with it than try something like that before elections.  IT will try unnecessary create media furor as Pooja is known singer. Media scrutiny is something Brij doesn't want at any cost. So if even if Brij wants to kill pooja timing doesn't sits well. 

Yes Bumtrinket.  
This is his first real relation.  Someone who is his own. Pooja loves Brij for the person not anything else and that is hardy mix for him.  It put her in a separate category.  He like a kid with his first toy.  I think he also want to pursue his ambition badly because he knows  power will be his only savior. He can't fight daddiji and group without more political clout. He knows he will lose everything including pooja if he loses his ambition. He now has a added burden to win that post. If he wins and manages to be more powerful he has a fighting chance of getting out of their clutches.  

Edited by rosh-06 - 06 April 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

chanddekhasukanya_77durumbumtrinketTunasnahhappygolucky

bumtrinket IF-Dazzler
bumtrinket
bumtrinket

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

after watching much awaited birja scene i dont know what to say abt thisConfused it did not create that impression which i expected but i like pooja reactionSmile when brij try to come close to her she resist this indicate pooja's good upbringing   by her parents and she is not that stupid and totally submissive towards brij . bbp again making me confusse he propose pooja but i dont understand what cv's want to justify  by showing this scene there is a feeling of incompleteness in it.

and the biggest  news is ke rangoli finally start suspecting pooja in precap giridher telling her how  nice is brij with pooja and always praising her so rangoli and gridhir are the one team up against birja.

I really liked the scene.  The BG music was good.  And the inequity of the relationship was very well displayed.  We now see that BBP needs Puja desperately.  Though he loves her innocence, it is also way too trusting.  She is putting the burden of the relationship on him...and is simply not ready (maturity wise) to deal with him.  If she had not insisted on listening to Arti and leaving Bhopal, BBP could have taken things more slowly, but now he is a desperate man grabbing at straws.  Rather than let her walk out of the door and out of his life, he proposed to her...he knows it is the only way she will stay.  The proposal bit could have been better done.      

Imagine having someone like BBP for a first boyfriend. LOL This is a girl who's never looked at another guy like that and now she's meeting him in lonely houses in secret to cuddle with him. She's WAY out of her league. 

And he wants things from her that any man of his age and experience would need from the woman he loves, esp when the man in someone as damaged as BBP who is apparently used to having sex used as a weapon in his personal life. 

It's great that Pooja didn't turn to mush and showed some backbone. I'm convinced these moments are why Brij is so in love with her. She's naive and trusting to a fault, but she also has a hidden reservoir of strength that even she doesn't know she possesses until she needs it desperately. 

If she'd allowed Brij to kiss her, he would have pressed his advantage to the hilt, I bet. But the moment she stepped back, he immediately cringed and did everything he could to recover lost ground. I had the most awful feeling watching that because I can imagine how it used to be in the early years of his marriage as he tried to please The Terminator and failed. Cry

rosh-06sukanya_77chanddekhadurumTunasnah

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index