Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Last scene and precap is the best!  LMAO...Dragon saas ki face..hai ram and then the taunting from her frenz!   Im loving this! 

If u look at the wall she stammped it on the left side meaning that Arpita will always be first to Yash, in a way telling him Im not here to take her away from you.
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely episode. Ansh was cute.😃
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Mansi, Jyo and now Angel: 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, Mansi, Aarti and Paridhi must be careful when they are kicking Mansi's husband. It would not do to throw the baby out with the bathwater, now would it? 🤓
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Samana: Err ... the baby and bathwater analogy seems to take for granted that there is a baby. Here we are talking about an issue that may make a baby un-manufacturable!😲 Edited by skanda12 - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys! Sorry I couldn't do a take today as I was busy cleaning my house lol .. its Good Friday and we have a long weekend cuz of Easter so my mom got us to do chores *sob sob* .. I'm going to try and watch the epi now and hopefully write a few words about it.. if not now then sometime over the weekend =) As my moms aunt/uncle may come over so i have to get stuff ready for that as well ..

but I shall try to come on and chat if possible =)

for now i know already the kind gesture Aarti did by not placing her handprint over Arpi's .. this just shows the deep understanding she has of how much Arpi means to Yash and she doesn't want to hurt him by trying to take over her place.. she will mark her own spot in this household and in Yash's heart but of course there is ample amount of time before that even happens.. 

Precap: OMG did Pari really kick the kalash that hard?! Oh dear I love this girl! 🤣

Z
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome epy...the best part was the last 5min Aarpi putting her hand prints before Arpita's was just...a great move by Aarti 👏& Yash approved 😊
Ansh as always was a sweetheart 😃

I couldn't stop laughing at Mrs Scindia's face when she saw where Aarpita put her hand prints 😆

I don't like people who use kids for their own cruelty i can't stand Yash's aunt she just makes me 😡

But i've got a feeling that her plans are going 2 blow up in her face very soon & i can't wait for it to happened 😛

Is it Monday yet cause i'm dying to see Paridhi kick that pot of rice like a soccer ball 🤣

One last thing before i go...the silent communication & understanding between AarYa's was just beautiflu ❤️

thank you for an awesome post dear 😉
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: skanda12

@Samana: Err ... the baby and bathwater analogy seems to take for granted that there is a baby. Here we are talking about an issue that may make a baby un-manufacturable!😲

You are absolutely right. Let me add the clause "yet to be conceived" to the baby in the bathwater. 😉
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Paridi will teach Dragon Scindia a big lesson in life!  Oh my Im feeling bad for Dragon mommy! 🤣 So Kalash lands right at Vidhi, even she's shocked!  I think she scored a field goal with that kick! 😆
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
                                                         A demonstration.

Paridi

Mummy Sindhiya Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok WOW. The Bua.. I gasped when she said the "sauteli maa" line .. goodness that is the WORST thing you could say to a child! Sick ... but its true .. sometimes children don't give the respect to their stepmother that they would do their mother.. but at the end of the day the stepmother is not a stepmother she is a mother.. she takes care of you and performs all those duties your mother would so children shouldn't be fed all these stories that differentiate and create a barrier for them and their new parents..

Ansh was adorable express today .. the adress hai ya SMS bhenjoo line cracked me up! =p Aww because of him Aarti couldn't finish what she had to say =( oh well she's still got more time =)

I honestly got emotional when Shobha almost fell over and cried in Dubey's arms.. that was hard .. and its always hard for any mother to let their child go .. and here she's letting her grandchild go to whom she's had the good fortune of spending so much time with .. heart-wrenching.

Finally the last scene.. ufff the fire in Aarti's eyes when she looked at Dragon Mommy .. loved ittt!! There will be a clash for sure between them for a while and I look fwd to it =D .. because I honestly cannot stand Dragon Mommy .. esp when she keeps calling Aarti ARPITA. Get over it woman .. she is NOT being named Arpita.. I swear Arpis parents already made that clear?! 

But the way Yash tried to stop Aarti as he thought she'd put her print over Arpi's and the silent agony he went through and the look of disappointment he shot towards his mother.. WOW. Applause for both GC and KS today they stole the show!! 

Wonderful end to a wonderful week =)!! Can't wait to see the field goal kick by Paridhi 🤣 

Alrighty peeps I gotta head off now .. shall chat later byeee! =D

Z