Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/4:Dragon Club:Aarti Puts her Mark in Yash's life (Page 8)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Originally posted by jikky_84

@jyoti, the good point here is Gayatri's dislike is not just for Arati, its for Paridi also. So, Arati won't be alone in anything even if yash is not around, Paridi will give full support, and both Arati and Paridi can have a football match with Gayatri ball LOL LOL with Vidhi being the fair refereeLOL
Well said...  Also the strategies, plots of gayatri have to be balanced between the two new bahus... So her concentration will be distributed... Breathing space for Arati

Yes, but what Gayatri forgets is that here she is 1 against 2 or even more, so chances of winning is very lessLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalysejyoti0649erFanskanda12EnchantedForest

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@Samana :Always expect u to make your grand entry with fabulous take StarStarStarStar

And I agreee ...AarYa hv a eye-to-eye ...heart-to-heart connection going which is more powerful than words EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...words will come eventually and once it comes out ,there is no stopping AarYa from becoming true soulmates EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

coming to the hand-mark part ..yup Aarti's was bright red while Arpita's was faded red ...its clear indication that slowly Aarti will make that bright place in Yash's heart with her own individual identity and not as Arpita's shadow ...StarStarStarStar

And remember we had huge discussion over how whenever Aarti falls weak ,Yash becomes her saviour and whenever Yash falls weak ,Aarti becomes his savior ...today it was Aarti's turn to get Yash out of this dilemma by taking that instant decision on the spot StarStarStarStar

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalyseswethasyam08jikky_84EnchantedForestskanda12mysteriousmilli

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
@Mansi: You are so right! This was indeed her statement of intent. She tacitly declared that though she might be a sanskari girl, that does not make her a blindly obedient one. I loved the defiance in her last glance to Gayatri. Today I saw a woman who said she will do anything in her power to make her family a happy one, even if she has to fight it internally to get there. This bodes very well indeed for the future.

I forgot to mention the precap in my take! It reminded me of the Japanese woman a cousin of mine married. All the female relatives told her to "kick" the kalash because kick is the literal translation for the word we use in Kannada. Instead they could have told her to tip it over with her foot, but no, all of them were saying, "kick it, kick it!"...and then she did...much to the same effect as Pari! ROFL

I liked the ways they showed Aarti and Pari entering the house. Aarti was hesitant until she lifted Ansh in her arms. So Ansh reminded her of why she was doing this and her hesitance left her. Paridhi entered the house with force and enthusiasm. And although these feelings are backed only by good intentions, they will not be welcomed with open arms. The family may choose to pick on the way she does things rather than the good as gold intentions and enthusiasm behind them.

I also forgot to mention that the scene with Pradhi in the car was interesting. All of a sudden, Prateek was weary of PDA. Poor Pari. I hope she doesn't go the Mansi way out of desperation for her husband to do something and go around brainwashing her friends that all guys fall out of love after marriage.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamskriti07InduG64jyoti06jikky_84EnchantedForestskanda12mysteriousmilli

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
A lovely episode today with excellent performances by Gurmeet and Kratika especially the silent talking which they did through their eyes in the hand marking Scene. Gurmeet really scores in this show even with such few dialogues because of his excellent expressions and face acting and that why with few dialogues his screen presence is tremendous. Loved Aartis rebellion of sorts where she has indicated that she is here with a separate identity and it indicated two things- one is she has her own individuality and shes not here to replace Arpita and her memories too from the family and Yash whose discomfiture with the whole aspect of his mothers was evidently seen on his face . 
Loved Anshs innocent tactics. Would have so wished if Payal Palak also would have joined them . So here is Buaji out to poison the innocent minds, love Vidhi and Pankaj who are so open hearted and realise that Ansh has no one here to care for him other than his mother so they take care of his responsibilites. It after all a total new family for Ansh and he will stick to his mother becoz of that till he gets used to all the family members. So all this will bring out interesting reactions from Gayatri, Bua and Payal Palak we have to see how they would bring out the three kids together under one frame in a postive way with time. 
The biddai scene was good though it seemed a little prolonged for
me especially the Aarti and Shobha jees scenes . 
Else the episode was great.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012LuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalyseswethasyam08jyoti06skanda12jikky_84EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

BuaJi started separation politics with kids... Looks like first track will be winning the kids track... The typical step mom track... Yash need not do any thing here.. Ansh is already fida on his naye papa...
Yup Yash has his work cut off in Ansh case at least because Ansh is already fida over his naye papa LOL

but hving said that ,I feel Ansh too will get a reality chk soon when he will feel that his naye papa is not exclusive to him but mayb more attached to his own kids ..this might break his heart initially but then slowly Yash will start bonding with Ansh and things will settle down ..

Aarti too will hv to give a warm feel to Yash's kids and prove that she will b equal with both Ansh and Payal-Palak ...

So I feel it will b a test for both Yash and Aarti to equally balance out their love for each other's kids making sure noone is hurt or noone is given exclusive treatment ...Embarrassed

kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalyseswethasyam08EnchantedForest49erFanskanda12mysteriousmilli

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
@Samana: I am in splits over your story of the "kicking Japanese cousin" ...ROFLROFLROFL

Its very tough to explain our rituals to foreigners. I remember one marriage where the groom was Indian and the bride a German. They sat on the swing (in typical South India marriage style) and the girl started kicking the ground hard and swinging so boisterously it was too funny!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsLuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalyseswethasyam08EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
@Jikky: So true! It was so good to see that despite her misconceptions about Yash, Aarti was able to separate that from what he had done for her and the relationship they already had because of these actions. She knew that she didn't want to take Arpita's place, and once she knew that Yash didn't want that either, just by the look in his eyes, she was able to take a decision on behalf of both of them. I think there is a delicious conflict forming here. Yash tried to save Arpita's identity when he went ballistic over the name change, but was unable to do so. On the other hand, today, Aarti was able to save it for him and it clearly elicited an emotional response from Yash. So in some ways, Yash is going to fall in love with Aarti for preserving the sanctity of his love with Arpita. At some point that is going to be very confusing for poor Yash. Fun. Big smile

@Jyo: Aw thanks! I loved your take too, especially the observation you made about how though Aarti and Yash cannot talk, they are still somehow bonding during the car ride through Ansh. Yash got to hear about Ansh's life, like you said and also got to see that fun, maternal side of Aarti. He is obviously not saying much but is taking this all in and it will weigh in his decisions in the future...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64swethasyam08skanda12mysteriousmilli

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
@Samana :Gayatri will hv a "What the ..." expression throughout next week ...first bahu gives jhatka with hand-print fiasco and second bahu gives further jhatka with kicking the kalash fiasco ..what a day for this Sasuma who was imagining different ways of dictating his terms on both bahus LOLLOLLOL

@Phalguni :U mean Payal-Palak should also hv joined Ansh in susu act ..WinkLOLLOL...it would hv been fun to watch if all 3 kids wanted to go to susu at same time and Gayatri would hv given a excuse like itne bathroom nahin hai so first let Payal-Palak go LOLLOL ..and Ansh will b like "me will do it here then" LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

redeye2012kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalyseswethasyam08skanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index