Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/4:Dragon Club:Aarti Puts her Mark in Yash's life (Page 6)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Geets! Can u share Panku with me? Embarrassed Love him HeartLOL

Ok why not, I will share, motu golu is just too adorable yaar EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I just love his character so much! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001jyoti06jikky_84EnchantedForestskanda12mysteriousmilli

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

the bua was influencing payal and palak today as predicted

Yes, but how long will she able to influence them. She may be able to manipulate the adults by her words but not much with children.

Once they will love Arati as their own mother, Bua will be kicked out of the stadium like a footballLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001jyoti06skanda12EnchantedForest

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Shubi, love how u doing, hope u feeling better now...big big hugs!  It would be better from Panku na...motu golu would just engulf u in his bahon!  Embarrassed

Kya hoga nimmo...oh my that serial was hilarious.ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001skanda12jikky_84

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skanda12

She has surely made an enemy of her mother-in-law with this defiance! But Gayatri has been demanding all kinds f things during this marriage - first the name change, then the kanyadaan by Garima, and then leaving Ansh etc etc. so its a good thing that Aarti has entered the house with a superhit gesture of open defiance.

Waise Yash was not too happy with his mother's behaviour today ... this chaap incident plus also that Ansh soosoo and Vdhi incident!

What I don't understand is their effort to give evrything of Arpita to Arati is just to give her that place or to remove Arpita and her mystry from their houseConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06skanda12

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by skanda12

She has surely made an enemy of her mother-in-law with this defiance! But Gayatri has been demanding all kinds f things during this marriage - first the name change, then the kanyadaan by Garima, and then leaving Ansh etc etc. so its a good thing that Aarti has entered the house with a superhit gesture of open defiance.

Waise Yash was not too happy with his mother's behaviour today ... this chaap incident plus also that Ansh soosoo and Vdhi incident!

What I don't understand is their effort to give evrything of Arpita to Arati is just to give her that place or to remove Arpita and her mystry from their houseConfused

Jikki, I feel certain there must be some big mystery regarding Arpita's death. These Scindias are very afraid of Arpita's parents and somehow desperately trying to get Aarti to fill Arpita's place ... wonder what the back story is!

LuvStrk-001jyoti06EnchantedForest

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I feel its Gayatri way of telling Aarti that all she is in the house is a replacement and she doesnt have her own identity.

LuvStrk-001jyoti06skanda12

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by Gurtiluv

the bua was influencing payal and palak today as predicted

Yes, but how long will she able to influence them. She may be able to manipulate the adults by her words but not much with children.

Once they will love Arati as their own mother, Bua will be kicked out of the stadium like a footballLOL

Well it just explains where all that negative behavior towards Aarti was coming from. Payal sticking her tongue out at Aarti on various occasions.  them trying to remind their father about there mother the night before the sangeet.

LuvStrk-001jyoti06skanda12

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
@Mansi :Wowww what a goal spl analysis LOLLOLLOLClapClap..too good StarStarStarStar

Yup Aarti does the deciding goal today after Yash gives him the silent ishaara of foulplay WinkTongue..that whole talking through eyes was beautifully done ...the way Aarti realised whats going in Yash's heart and then successfully does the goal was spot on StarStarStarStar

Ansh really scored some brownie points from his new papa by getting his blessings in car itself when Yash puts his hand on Ansh's head so lovingly ..this was the moment ..so beautifull EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Patidi tomorrow will do the final goal which might give mini heart attack to Gayatri LOLLOL

@Shubhi :Wowww u gave a fantastic summary of every characters in this week's story ...too good ClapClapClapClap...even I felt a bit letdown with Vidhi's kids ..dint make much of an impression ..but rest was all perfect StarStarStar

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan123mitulLuvStrk-001Samanalyseswethasyam08skanda12mysteriousmilli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index