Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/4:Dragon Club:Aarti Puts her Mark in Yash's life (Page 3)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@Pennu :Loved those 3 scenes really ..the episode was beautifully done where silence of both spoke volumes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I m so glad that Gayatri is getting such good kantaaps from his bahus ..one kicking kalash like football and another putting hand mark opposite to where sasuma said ..woww StarStarStarStar

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanananda29LuvStrk-001InduG64swethasyam08AngeloScuroEnchantedForestskanda12pennumysteriousmilli

M_n_h Goldie
M_n_h
M_n_h

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

We all were expecting Yash and Aarti to have a conversation but no hope we get to see their interaction atleast in the next week I cant say next episode bcoz of all the post marriage rituals they may not get time and coming to today's episode :

Liked Aarti today how she dint accept what Gayatri said and put the hand stamps separately this means that she will not take the identity of Arpita but will make her own identity, I think this is first time Aarti saw Yash's feeling for his wife though she didn't like what was she said to do she was about to do but when she saw Yash's sad face she understood his feelings and put the hand stamps separately. Way to go Aarti loved ur courageClap. As Vidhi said only after making the hand stamps they are allowed inside Aarti made her separate hand stamps as though indirectly telling them I came in her place not to take her place but to make her own identity. I feel bad that everytime Aarti will have to face samething in future too.

In yesterday's episode Yash did respect Aarti feelings understood her and solved her problem and today it was Aarti's turn loved their understanding thought they haven't spoken a lot to each other. Yash was grateful when he saw wht Aarti did he understood that Aarti will never take place of Arpita in his house but will make her own place.Now even if Mama Scindia creates any problem in Monday's episode Yash will support Aarti and be at her side.Waiting for the Monday's episode Day Dreaming

The less we talk about bua is better how can she poison the minds of small kids, Aarti will really have to put great effort now.Except the bua's part the episode was gud little disappointment about the conversation of Yash and Aarti hope to get it soon 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanananda29-Deepzz-kriti07123mitulLuvStrk-001InduG64swethasyam08Allbut1jyoti06pennuskanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ApoorvaFan

Arati is going to be No 1 in Yash's life after some time... by pushing Arpita's memories down... She kept her marks in front of Arpita's  - Symbolic

Adolutely, Arati is going to take a place much higher than Arpita in Yash's life. Even though, she have misconceptions about Yash, she was able to read his feelings wit out words.They are perfect for each other.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001kriti07jyoti06skanda12mysteriousmilli

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
@Jo..
 Now i feel bad for Gayathri...
she is kicked from all the directions...LOLCry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001kriti07jyoti0649erFanskanda12EnchantedForestmysteriousmilli

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ApoorvaFan]
Arati is going to be No 1 in Yash's life after some time... by pushing Arpita's memories down... She kept her marks in front of Arpita's  - Symbolic

[/QUOTE]
May be bcos.. Arpitha is past and Aarti is present..
so Arpitha's hand-print is left behind by Aart's...Ermm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001kriti07InduG64jyoti0649erFanskanda12EnchantedForest

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Btw Pari's grah-pravesh too symbolises something? EmbarrassedI remember watching the protagonist's 'grah-pravesh' in the serial 'kya hoga nimmo ka' where she actually kicked the kalash like a football but her dada-sasur(Dara Singh) said its a good omen LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFan123mitulLuvStrk-001kriti07jyoti06EnchantedForest49erFanskanda12mysteriousmilli

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

There were three scene which i completly loved and enjoyed...

First AarYa's drive along with Ansh.. all the way Ansh was doing the chatta-batter..LOL and the way Yash caressed Ansh's hair and hold his cheek...Tongue

Second the way Aarti made her hand-mark  near to Arpitha's but not on Arpitha's...Clap

and Third in precap the way Prateek's wife kicked the kalash like a football...LOL 

Yes, I loved the way, Yash has started to interact with Ansh with his gestures.

I don't understand, why they wnat to replace everything of Arpita's with Arati's. Isn't an insult for Arpita's soul. When a loved one is no more we should keep the memories and respect them and not to wipe them off.

Football scene was fantastic, in future may be Gayatri may take the place of kalashLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanredeye2012123mitulLuvStrk-001InduG64swethasyam08jyoti06pennuEnchantedForestskanda12mysteriousmilli

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Btw Pari's grah-pravesh too symbolises something? EmbarrassedI remember watching the protagonist's 'grah-pravesh' in the serial 'kya hoga nimmo ka' where she actually kicked the kalash like a football but her dada-sasur(Dara Singh) said its a good omen LOLLOL

But here comes the question, good omen for whom? not anyhow for GayatriLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFanLuvStrk-001jyoti06skanda12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index