Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/4:Dragon Club:Aarti Puts her Mark in Yash's life (Page 24)

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
LOL, Jyo!

The first thought that popped into my head: MORE damage control on Yash's part?

And the second one: We'd better get an interview snippet from Gurmeet-Kratika this time, too! I wonder how many retakes this one took and how much laughter it elicited! :P Love 'em to pieces!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalysejyoti06yipee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Ok since there is time for SBS to come and we hv no other work till then LOL and since lots of discussion r going on around the new Grihapravesh promo where Yash is giving that overwhelming look to Aarti for her actions ..so heres few pics of Aarti's action and Yash's reaction TongueTongue

Aarti's Action..her second revolt after hand-print fiasco Tongue

Yash's reaction...pleasantly shocked and impressed Embarrassed

Gayatri's second shock of the day LOLLOL

What I can gather is that Yash is plesantly shocked and impressed with Aarti's action first during hand-print fiasco and next during Grihapravesh EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Both times Aarti shows her dominance over Gayatri and takes a fair decision mayb this is what Arpita lacked WinkTongue...So while Yash has fond memories of Arpita but somewhere Arpita could never stand upto Gayatri and tried ending her hitler-raaj LOL ..but Aarti has that courage and this is where Yash looks all impressed and stunned as well WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 09 April 2012 at 2:41am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsM_n_hredeye2012LuvStrk-001Strawbellaangakekriti07123mitulSamanalyseInduG64yipee

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
@Borna :Yup even I hope we get some off-screen bits from GC and KS and also some off-screen shoot where both r hving fun during this carrying saga LOL...I guess off-screen retakes r more fun to watch than just the whole scene because that we r going to see in the episode itself Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

M_n_hredeye2012LuvStrk-001kriti07123mitulSamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreamsyipee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

I LOVE these connections about Aarti's imprint being on the left side of Arpita's...And you know, I'm a bit confused about Arpita's personality traits since we've only seen her in a certain light, as has been so nicely explained already...She does seem like the more logical one out of the two ("two" being Yash and Arpita), but there was also that whole expectation about hearing poetry; ah, as my memory returns, it could be possible that Arpita wasn't as much of a passionate being as we know Aarti is - I'm not sure if Aarti would react the same way as Arpita did to "old style poetry" but I remember feeling instinctively that Arpita was more tranquil or at least less volatile/emotional than Aarti is. I suppose we can just wait and see how the comparisons unfold.

I will have to watch the scene again just to be sure, but my first impression there was that Arpita was mocking Yash for his old-school, love-at-first-sight reaction to her picture than actually showing an appreciation for poetry. It was sort of an "if you REALLY love me that much why don't you go the whole hog and recite POETRY?!" moment.  To me it was more sarcastically playful and flirty than mushy and romantic. So here also I feel Arpita was very clear-headed and practical but maybe it was the boy-Yash that took it too literally in all his smitten wooziness.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012angakekriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64MelodiousDreamsjyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
@Samana and Borna :This will b major difference between Aarti and Arpita which soon Yash will start feeling ...Arpita was more dominating with her views when it came to husband-wife relationship ..she might not hv much say when it came to her role as a bahu in front of Gayatri but always dominated Yash with her views ...with Aarti it will b opposite since right after marriage she has been giving respect more to Yash's views than Gayatri EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..She is supporting Yash's stand than Gayatri and this is where soon Yash will b able to connect with Aarti thus resulting in Arpita's memories slowly fading away from his mind and heart Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsM_n_hredeye2012LuvStrk-001kriti07SamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreams

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged

@ Samanalyse and @InduG64: High praise indeed from the super analysts!  Smile

@ InduG64 :  Yes, there's something definitely not adding up with the Arpita story.  Now that we are entering the Dragon House of Mysteries, more to speculate about… I really liked your questions regarding the other side or the untold story of the Yash-Arpita relationship. 

@ Samana… I hope the growth and evolution of Yash post-tragedy was intentional because we will get to see the fabulous acting by the lead actors as well as the support  actors.  It is only because of their nuanced expressions and understated acting, one is able write pages and pages. Kudos to the entire team.  

And yes, Kratika was sbsolutely breath-taking (am sure all noticed Yash's eyes popping out on his entering her room).   Her make-up, dress, etc. etc. were flawless.  Perfection!   However, dare I point out that Yash's outfit  didn't get the same attention.  The colors were fine- in sync with Aarti's but  the tailoring...hmm… not so good. It seemed to be ill-fitting and there were many instances that the suit seemed stretched…perhaps it's just me...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsangakeLuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I don't know whether it is that Aarti took the time to notice and understand his feelings than stand up against Gayatri. Because from the way Arpita's mom describes her while they sorting kanadyan issue it seems she very much like aarti would voice and stand against something that was wrong. Maybe Arpita and Yash did not connect on a deep emotional level since he fell in love with her picture.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012LuvStrk-001angakeSamanalyseInduG64jyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
We have been discussing how Arpita was more practical and level headed compared to Yash. Moreover, we see them  only  happy-happy in the flashbacks...and also, the FBs have no mention or visuals of other family members (including the recent marriage FBs). Why is it that Yash reminisces only of happy times? Unlike Aarti...who remembers both happy moments as well as Prashant's desertion.  Was it that Arpita kept him away from reality and let him be in his romantic utopia? Being the philosopher and guide that she was to Yash, she probably internalized her problems so as to protect him.  Probably, she felt he wouldn't be able to handle it and will be shattered. It actually did happen that away...He hasn't yet been able to handle the reality of her death.. Like I said earlier, Aarti will be instrumental in reviving the real Yash and make him face the real world.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsredeye2012LuvStrk-001angakeSamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06EnchantedForest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index