Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/4:Dragon Club:Aarti Puts her Mark in Yash's life (Page 22)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Admiration and Pride! Gurti and Indu, you girls are so right. How beautifully it was portrayed in Yash's eyes.

So far from what we have seen of Aarti, it seems like she does stand up for certain things that she feels is important,  in her own unique way. Clap

We all have been saying that, it is when Aarti gets to know Yash that she will also realize the callow person that  Prashant was. I wonder if it would be the same for Yash too. When he starts to get to know Aarti, will he also start seeing Arpita differently? 

He is always reminiscing about his past with Arpita. Yet he is the one who is always shown expressing his love openly. Does he have any negative memories of Arpita that he has suppressed since her death? Did Arpita ever stand up to her in laws? Was being a perfect bahu more important than being a true mate for her husband? Were there instances where she would have given more importance to wishes of her in laws over Yash's wishes? Aarti in that one instance put Yash over anyone else. She gave more importance to Yash's feelings than being the perfect bahu. As he gets to know Aarti more and as he comes to respect her strength and her values will he start seeing what he was missing in his relationship with Arpita? 

@Borna, yes Kratika looked gorgeous during the wedding. I am right with you. I too can't wait to see their interactions (most likely through their eyes) especially now that they can't escape each other's presence. Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsredeye2012-enchanted-kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06EnchantedForest

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Well Arpita's mom compared Arpita to Aarti saying that she was also frank and did what she felt was right without caring about what anyone else thinks. And from the looks on the senior Schindias face it seems like she was telling the truth. I think that also has something to do with her death mystery.

But coming back to Aarti, I think Yash will definitely find a deeper connection with her because as we  discussed she is true soul mate.  (I admit, I have always been lacking a few marbles) For example, Was Arpita ever able to read Yash's mind in one glance the way Aarti did? They havent even talked yet but they understand each others so well. I dont think he will ever consciously compare them but he will definetly find a deeper connection with Aarti.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsredeye2012kriti07SamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreamsjyoti06

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Hey all!

Read through the last few pages...feeling horrible about not being able to read more or write up my own posts because last week's episodes were amazing!

Regardless, I can't wait for this week's episodes - that promo of the grihapravesh has sent me over the moon! Aarti's little glance at Gayatri after picking up Ansh...The look on Yash's face as he watches Aarti step over the threshold...Aaah, I love this show!

Random asides:

How BEAUTIFUL is Kratika?! She always looks stunning but during the wedding episodes she looked absolutely breathtaking! 

Gurmeet-Kratika's little interactions are already driving me crazy; I can only imagine how things will be once Yash and Aarti start feeling more comfortable around each other...Let the story begin!

Hey Borna. Missed you around. Yeah, last week's episodes were beautiful. 
Bold: Gayatri is not able to figure this girl out...she is respectful, traditional, polite, dutiful, yet the eyes speak of defiance and rebellion. Gayatri is getting beaten at her own turf... she is not liking it, but can't say anything for now lest she comes across as a fool. Big smile

I missed everyone a ton! It feels nice to be back for a bit...

@bold: Exactly! It's interesting...I actually felt like the quick glance at Gayatri held a subtle apology in it as well as the determination to put her responsibilities as a mother before everything else...I don't think Aarti is the type to glare at her in-laws (maybe not yet...but I'd prefer her to be more subtle in her defiance of unjust expectations) no matter how much fire she has sent Yash's way through her eyes before this!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64Allbut1Samanalysejyoti06EnchantedForest

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Admiration and Pride! Gurti and Indu, you girls are so right. How beautifully it was portrayed in Yash's eyes.

So far from what we have seen of Aarti, it seems like she does stand up for certain things that she feels is important,  in her own unique way. Clap

We all have been saying that, it is when Aarti gets to know Yash that she will also realize the callow person that  Prashant was. I wonder if it would be the same for Yash too. When he starts to get to know Aarti, will he also start seeing Arpita differently? 

He is always reminiscing about his past with Arpita. Yet he is the one who is always shown expressing his love openly. Does he have any negative memories of Arpita that he has suppressed since her death? Did Arpita ever stand up to her in laws? Was being a perfect bahu more important than being a true mate for her husband? Were there instances where she would have given more importance to wishes of her in laws over Yash's wishes? Aarti in that one instance put Yash over anyone else. She gave more importance to Yash's feelings than being the perfect bahu. As he gets to know Aarti more and as he comes to respect her strength and her values will he start seeing what he was missing in his relationship with Arpita? 

@Borna, yes Kratika looked gorgeous during the wedding. I am right with you. I too can't wait to see their interactions (most likely through their eyes) especially now that they can't escape each other's presence. Embarrassed

Oh, the way Yash was watching Aarti as she stepped into the house...I love how he was watching her so intently! Big smile

I genuinely hope that Aarti stays this way...She doesn't have to resort to kicking up a storm to make her point or show what she believes in.

What a situation to ponder, angake!
From the little we've seen of Arpita, I think she may very well have been more of an ideal daughter-in-law for the Scindias than anything else...Remember that memory where Arpita is in a rush to give Yash his razor and get back to the kitchen? We've seen more of her doing household chores and duties than anything else, really. I really hope Aarti isn't going to be spending a lot of time in the kitchen!

I have a feeling that more contrasts are going to come out now that Aarti is actually going to be living with the family. The Mittals mentioned that the memories of the protagonists are their biggest obstacles...I think Shashi ji hinted at the fact that there are bound to be comparisons that naturally come up - "She used to come into the room like this...she used to serve food like this..." So I think it will happen unconsciously, especially since Yash is so entangled in his memories of Arpita...

However, with those sorts of situations, I feel that Yash will start admiring Aarti's spirit, resilience, and vivacity...Once all those facets of her personality are able to bloom, I can't think of a single reason why he won't start to see Aarti as a woman to be admired for her own individuality (as opposed to simply "a woman to fill the void left behind by another").

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsredeye2012kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseAllbut1jyoti06Mallika113EnchantedForest

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I wish that the name issue gets resolved before anything else ... just want that Yash should say that he prefers everyone call her by her name 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64Allbut1Samanalysejyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
@Borna, Angake, Gurtiluv: Wonderful takes thereClap. It's fascinating how with every incident, so many facets and qualities of Yash and Aarti are getting unfolded.

Yash said yes to Aarti's alliance solely to gain her motherly love for his daughters but not at the cost of the love she has for her son. He was and is very clear on that score.  But his parents seem to have twisted the deal along the way...they too want her motherly love for their grand-daughters but they want her to compartmentalize her love, and according to their view Ansh is a hindrance in this grand schema of things...which is actually such a paradox. Did Gayatri differentiate between her sons? Did Yash receive less love than his other siblings...he being the middle son? It's obvious Gayatri is not on the same page with her second son. Is that why he was/is so obsessively attached to Arpita?

Yash has stood steadfast with the reason he got married again. Although Aarti the woman has surprised him at times, he is trying to concentrate on Aarti the mother...a lost battle, coz' very soon his perception of her as a woman will supersede his perception of her as a mother...with subsequent merger of both. I hope I made sense there.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsredeye2012LuvStrk-001kriti07SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
A masterstroke by Aarti, even though it was driven by empathy and not calculation.  The issue of losing her own identity had been an ongoing issue with Aarti since the haldi ceremony and hence, Yash's situation resonated with her own since for Yash, Arpita's memories and her identity were systematically being erased. But to follow through with her actions was an extremely brave thing to do, knowing the potential consequences- having glimpses of them already. 

I felt that Shobha has been a sub-conscious influence in Aarti's decision to put Yash's feelings over others. Right from get go, Shobha has been this unwavering and unquestioning supporter of Yash. For Yash, she compromised her own beliefs.  All her efforts has been to get Yash for Aarti.  None of the family members either individually or collectively counted, or for that matter their status, position etc. Each time, her advice to Aarti has been about how Aarti has to make Yash her life, give him all her love and respect. It has been about Yash and Yash above all.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07LuvStrk-001InduG64SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Wow Back after the weekend and its nice reading all your lovely posts and the Yash Aarti silent communications and all the various symbolisms and POVs associated with them. Hope to see good episodes this week too with some more interesting Aarya moments with the SR coming up. Hope we wont be disappointed by the CVs in this regard and will make realise Aarti realise how wrong she has been about Yash and also that Prashant was one who really is not worth remembering about at all with time. Fingers crossed but hope to see some good episodes this week.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalysejyoti06EnchantedForest

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index