Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/4:Dragon Club:Aarti Puts her Mark in Yash's life (Page 14)

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/11545-shakti-mohan-high-heel-woes.htm

We have a new article to comment on Embarrassed
Challo challo challooo LOL comment karo Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalysejyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Indu: So true, every incident directly or indirectly revolved around Ansh today. This is why the  episodes of PV feel so complete for the most part. They each have a single theme that starts and finishes with the episode, contributing meat and continuity to the story as a whole. This capability to tell a multi-layered story with episodic and overarching themes addressed equally is a rare one and thanks to the Mittals for hiring excellent writers!

Even the antagonism in the episode was all aimed towards Ansh, with the Payal-Palak-Bua scene in the car. He was surely the main lead of yesterday.

Exactly Samana. Not that I follow or have followed a lot of serials, but what I've noticed is that our soaps do not have a proper flow after a while and can get quite jarring, especially if the parallel tracks are not properly woven in. Also, I guess in most of the serials, tracks are written keeping in view the availability of actors. And that is when the story falls prey to compromises. I so wish PV maintains its storytelling flow in the long run as well. There has been a method to the depiction so far...so much so that an actor of the caliber of GC has been underutilized somewhat coz the storyline demanded it. I specially want to mention the kids in this context. They were always integral to this story, and I am glad they have not been reduced to mere props or given over-the-top lines. They have been dealt with just hands.  The writers are really doing great so far.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001Samanalysejyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
@Hi Shubhika:  How are you now kiddo? Great to have you back in circulation. Your take in the opening page is just marvelous. I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalysejyoti06shubhika124

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Hi Shubhika:  How are you now kiddo? Great to have you back in circulation. Your take in the opening page is just marvelous. I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Heya Smile Im good now Big smile Thnku so much Hug
How you doing? Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalysejyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged
@Indu :Wonderful Analysis ClapClap...I loved the part where u said for everyone it was Aarti's sasural but for Aarti it was her Ansh's papa's big house where Ansh wanted to go StarStarStarStar...This is so true and thats the reason why during the hand-mark ritual ,Aarti only fulfills the silent wish of Ansh's naye papa and not her Sasuma WinkTongue...Aarti knows that today Ansh is with her in this new house only because of Yash and so she makes sure she too fulfills that silent wish of Yash which she could read in his eyes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LuvStrk-001InduG64Samanalysemysteriousmilli

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Indu :Wonderful Analysis ClapClap...I loved the part where u said for everyone it was Aarti's sasural but for Aarti it was her Ansh's papa's big house where Ansh wanted to go Star...This is so true and thats the reason why during the hand-mark ritual ,Aarti only fulfills the silent wish of Ansh's naye papa and not her Sasuma WinkTongue...Aarti knows that today Ansh is with her in this new house only because of Yash and so she makes sure she too fulfills that silent wish of Yash which she could read in his eyes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thanks Jyo. (Bold) Yes, she made a conscious decision there based purely on the silent vibes she received from Yash. Her decision to separate her hand mark from that of Arpita's made only Yash happy, which she knew, and yet that was enough for her...God, what a soul connection!!!Day Dreaming

LuvStrk-001MelodiousDreamsSamanalysejyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
@Indu :Exactly ...she really dint bother about what others r thinking Embarrassed...Its because she knows that when Yash's mother made a decision against Ansh ,even Yash dint bother about it and gave the verdict in Ansh's favour and so this time its her duty to do the same for Yash Embarrassed...

She knows after this ,she might go down in Gayatri's eyes but she will definitely go up and make a spl place in Yash's eyes EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LuvStrk-001InduG64MelodiousDreamsSamanalyse

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Gayatri's prophetic words, which will come true later:

"For his wife, Yash negated his mother's say. God knows what all he will do for this girl."Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 07 April 2012 at 2:58am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001MelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index