Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Indu :Woww thats brilliant analysis on type of soulmates πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..I agree both Prashant and Arpita entered AarYa's life with a purpose ...Prashant taught love to Aarti while Arpita taught companionship and responsibilities to Yash ...once their purpose was over ,they had to exit AarYa's life because it was written in their destiny ...

AarYa then had to meet each other because they were made "Ek duje ke waaste" πŸ˜‰..Isn't this the central song used for AarYa before meeting which sort of indicated their twin soulmate wala connection 😳😳😳...And even before they start interacting with each other properly ,both hv started connecting through their eyes 😳😳...

Jyo: Thanks. I love that song...the lyrics are so apt. 
Aha, the eye contacts... they have communicated with eyes more  than with words so far. Most importantly, they are reacting to each other involuntarily...In a scenario where they are seemingly still involved with their former spouses, they should have been indifferent to each other, but they are not...and they are certainly not reacting out of duty, but its their heart that is taking the call and reacting. πŸ˜³

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Completely agree with the fact that Arpita was Yash's companion soulmate as he said in the mandir episode he always looked to her for guidance. She definitely taught him how to be his own individual and not follow blindly what everyone else in his family believes and does. Prashant definetly helped Aarti grow. Aarti became stronger and more mature through her experience with him. But Aarti and Yash are definitely twin soul mates. As they don't need words to communicate which was proved through the chap scene. They helped complete each other as a family when they were abandoned by their significant other. They also jump to each other rescue in times of need. Whether it be Aarti to Yash's revue at the mall with children. Or Yash automatically jumping to help Aarti whenever she is in trouble without even thinking. They will grow stronger together and complete each other with time. But this time the growth and guidance will come from both ends not just one as it did when they were with Prashant and Arpita. Truly soulmates destined to be together have not realized it yet.Edited by Gurtiluv - 12 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya291188

Although I am watching this show as a general viewer & from that angle there is onee thing thats bugging me it is
Bua she is sister of SP scindhya who consier that women of their house should have no voice & they should be suppressed & they are raised in that way that in future they don't revolt so bua too had a similar upbringing with ideas that its okay for a widower to remarry ut a widow should remain single all her life so who made her think that she too should be married again as from their lifestyle its seems that they are quiete traditional bua living in the same house is an indication of this
as she never asked for her share on her dead husband's property
my point is who made bua aware of the injustice done to her who made her want to get get married again was it arpita & this led to her death or murder by the scindhyas
as we still don't know the kind of relation shared between bua & arpita as she does takes care of her kids & in some scenes we have seen yash thinking about her words
have I made any sense please clear my doubt

Priya: Though we know a lot about other characters in the story, we are still in dark regarding bua's history. Other than that she is a widow and she seems pretty close to Yash's girls, we don't know anything about her. Her bitter and spiteful reactions against Aarti are due to envy she feels towards her and the unfair, double standards of her brother towards widow remarriage. Unfortunately, she has marked Aarti as the bad person and is targeting all her venom at her. 
(Bold): You might be right about bua being close to Arpita, as she does seem to have a soft spot for Yash and the girls, and she does take care of Arpita's kids. So, the fact that Aarti is replacing Arpita might be the cause of her resentment.
Edited by InduG64 - 12 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

Completely agree with the fact that Arpita was Yash's companion soulmate as he said in the mandir episode he always looked to her for guidance. She definitely taught him how to be his own individual and not follow blindly what everyone else in his family believes and does. Prashant definetly helped Aarti grow. Aarti became stronger and more mature through her experience with him. But Aarti and Yash are definitely twin soul mates. As they don't need words to communicate which was proved through the chap scene. They helped complete each other as a family when they were abandoned by their significant other. They also jump to each other rescue in times of need. Whether it be Aarti to Yash's revue at the mall with children. Or Yash automatically jumping to help Aarti whenever she is in trouble without even thinking. They will grow stronger together and complete each other with time. But this time the growth and guidance will come from both ends not just one as it did when they were with Prashant and Arpita. Truly soulmates destined to be together have not realized it yet.

Gurtiluv: That's a wonderful summing up of what I felt. πŸ‘  Thanks. 
(Bold) Spot on, dear. In their first relationships, while one always had the upper hand and was the moulder, the other was always full of awe and reverence and ready to be guided; and in both those relationships, the stronger mate left, leaving the other a little lost and insecure.  This time the relationship build-up and  growth will be on even keel...they will both be the participants. πŸ˜
jassi1212 thumbnail
love the episode
especially aryaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† they speak without wordsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
they are going to rockkk

nice post
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: InduG64

Angake, dearie, most of us here are die-hard romantics and proud to be lacking those few marbles...I'm sure we are still much better than the ruthless, bitter, cold-hearted cynics who fill the society today.πŸ˜›

AMEN, sister-friend! πŸ€—

This line particularly touched me because I watched one of my favourite movies (Wake Up Sid), in which I find the romance subtle and straight from the heart, with one such bitter cynic today and I felt like changing the channel because she was ruining it with her snide comments. 😑

"Oh great, now Sid is going to think of his mother. How typical"

"Oh so now she is going to fall in love with him. What else can you expect in a Hindi movie?."

If that is the cost of those few extra marbles, then I forgo them with joy! 😍
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
enjoyed the epi but i thought it was quite slow as nothing really happened besides the hand printing , it took 3 mins for aarti to dip her hand in ...i know i know i complain but seriously wasnt that a bit too much ...

Anyways i havent seen anyone mentioning that daddy scindia stopped gaya as show was about to tell ansh not to get in the car with yash & aarti ...that was damn nice of him whatever be his reasoning ...as that would have again created a scene ..

and so looking forward to the SR as they will talk ...i am dying for Yash to talk ...

and i do have a another grudge that they have never shown too much of Paypal ...i hope they show the 2 girls more now !!! too much of ansh only is not fair I feel 

loved everyones analysis ...that keeps me going :) 

InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Samana, "Wake up Sid" is one of my favorites too...My surfing stills the moment I come across it  in a channel...and my daughter is like, Oh, mumma, not again...😳 Even though the protagonists are so different from each other in any which way, the inevitability of their coming together and the unconventional  romance that they themselves find hard to decipher was so beautifully and simply presented😍

InduG64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lams

enjoyed the epi but i thought it was quite slow as nothing really happened besides the hand printing , it took 3 mins for aarti to dip her hand in ...i know i know i complain but seriously wasnt that a bit too much ...

Anyways i havent seen anyone mentioning that daddy scindia stopped gaya as show was about to tell ansh not to get in the car with yash & aarti ...that was damn nice of him whatever be his reasoning ...as that would have again created a scene ..

and so looking forward to the SR as they will talk ...i am dying for Yash to talk ...

and i do have a another grudge that they have never shown too much of Paypal ...i hope they show the 2 girls more now !!! too much of ansh only is not fair I feel 

loved everyones analysis ...that keeps me going :) 

lams: I guess they had to take the scene a little slow because for the first time Aarti was going to take matter in her own hands and take an independent decision, without the emotional pressure of her parents. So far, all the decisions in this marriage were taken out of her hands and she was stopped from voicing her opinion at every unfair step.

(bold): That seems to be daddy Scindia's job all the time...to stop his wife from speaking out of turn and creating blunders and scenes at the inopportune moments that could be avoided ...her impulsive decisions do create social havocs and she needs to be reined in at those times...no wonder Daddyji is irritated with her all the timeπŸ˜›
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hello everyoneπŸ˜›

Finally i watch the epi..πŸ˜† Hate my cabel operator for not giving zee πŸ˜‘ 

Agree with jyo it was paisa vasool epsiode..πŸ‘πŸΌ but i have a question why didn't yash listen to aarti i mean he was just inches away from her πŸ˜•

Aanch and yash scene was cute.. πŸ˜³ yash daughter will have difficulty to accept aarti because of bua πŸ₯± but some how aarti will manage to make her place in there heart πŸ˜›

Last scene was awesome.. Aarti understand yash's feeling πŸ˜³ 
G3 expression πŸ€£

Great job aartiπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£

Precap: Precap was funny πŸ˜† Paridi was playing football.. πŸ€£

Precap has a hidden meaning.. Aarti will slowly make place in everyone heart she will get connetcted to them.. while paridi will play football with relations esp with g3🀣