Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Samana: I am in splits over your story of the "kicking Japanese cousin" ...🤣🤣🤣

Its very tough to explain our rituals to foreigners. I remember one marriage where the groom was Indian and the bride a German. They sat on the swing (in typical South India marriage style) and the girl started kicking the ground hard and swinging so boisterously it was too funny!

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jikky: So true! It was so good to see that despite her misconceptions about Yash, Aarti was able to separate that from what he had done for her and the relationship they already had because of these actions. She knew that she didn't want to take Arpita's place, and once she knew that Yash didn't want that either, just by the look in his eyes, she was able to take a decision on behalf of both of them. I think there is a delicious conflict forming here. Yash tried to save Arpita's identity when he went ballistic over the name change, but was unable to do so. On the other hand, today, Aarti was able to save it for him and it clearly elicited an emotional response from Yash. So in some ways, Yash is going to fall in love with Aarti for preserving the sanctity of his love with Arpita. At some point that is going to be very confusing for poor Yash. Fun. 😃

@Jyo: Aw thanks! I loved your take too, especially the observation you made about how though Aarti and Yash cannot talk, they are still somehow bonding during the car ride through Ansh. Yash got to hear about Ansh's life, like you said and also got to see that fun, maternal side of Aarti. He is obviously not saying much but is taking this all in and it will weigh in his decisions in the future...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Samana :Gayatri will hv a "What the ..." expression throughout next week ...first bahu gives jhatka with hand-print fiasco and second bahu gives further jhatka with kicking the kalash fiasco ..what a day for this Sasuma who was imagining different ways of dictating his terms on both bahus 😆😆😆

@Phalguni :U mean Payal-Palak should also hv joined Ansh in susu act ..😉😆😆...it would hv been fun to watch if all 3 kids wanted to go to susu at same time and Gayatri would hv given a excuse like itne bathroom nahin hai so first let Payal-Palak go 😆😆 ..and Ansh will b like "me will do it here then" 😆😆😆😆😆
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: skanda12

@Samana: I am in splits over your story of the "kicking Japanese cousin" ...🤣🤣🤣

Its very tough to explain our rituals to foreigners. I remember one marriage where the groom was Indian and the bride a German. They sat on the swing (in typical South India marriage style) and the girl started kicking the ground hard and swinging so boisterously it was too funny!

🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣 ...that would have been really funny
jayashreesbs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is how I want to see KS. 1st time I felt happy watching PV.  
I was just imagining something like this and I was like 👏.  

ApoorvaFan : ... "She kept her marks in front of Arpita's  - Symbolic"...

Even I thought its symbolic just like you. 
laxmi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Updated pg. 1.  Off to read other takes.
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Samana :Gayatri will hv a "What the ..." expression throughout next week ...first bahu gives jhatka with hand-print fiasco and second bahu gives further jhatka with kicking the kalash fiasco ..what a day for this Sasuma who was imagining different ways of dictating his terms on both bahus 😆😆😆

@Phalguni :U mean Payal-Palak should also hv joined Ansh in susu act ..😉😆😆...it would hv been fun to watch if all 3 kids wanted to go to susu at same time and Gayatri would hv given a excuse like itne bathroom nahin hai so first let Payal-Palak go 😆😆 ..and Ansh will b like "me will do it here then" 😆

@bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think while the new daughters-in-law are in the mood of making their in-laws think twice about taking them for a ride, both Aarti and Parid should give Bua a good kick up the back side!

(As you can see I am in full football josh today and have even done my whole take on Page 1 in football analogy ... 😃)

I want to suggest a queue of priority for the two girls to kick the butts of mischief-makers ...

1. Bua
2. Papa Scindia
3. Gayatri
4. Random gossipy ladies who come to the house and pass remarks to Gayatri about her daughters-in-law
Edited by skanda12 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: skanda12

I think while the new daughters-in-law are in the mood of making their in-laws think twice about taking them for a ride, both Aarti and Parid should give Bua a good kick up the back side!

(As you can see I am in full football josh today and have even done my whole take on Page 1 in football analogy ... 😃)

I want to suggest a queue of priority for the two girls to kick the butts of mischief-makers ...

1. Bua
2. Papa Scindia
3. Gayatri
4. Random gossipy ladies who come to the house and pass remarks to Gayatri about her daughters-in-law

5. Vidhi (A friendly, do-your-husband kick up the backside, after all the real trouble makers are taken care of and they have a few minutes leisure.)
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I feel Gayatri needs to take a chill pill rather than trying hard to become a dominating sasuma 😆😆..she is only making a mockery of herself in front of all
today her prestige went for a toss when Aarti does not really obey the words of Gayatri

next week Paridi ka grand kick is another slap on her face 😆

she should just stop giving orders to all ...warna I can see in near future her bahus kicking her out of the house like a football soon 😆😆😆

mayb thats the symbolism ..Paridi will kick out Gayatri too in same manner like she kicked that kalash 😆😆😆