India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR will go wild to khushi

ravankhushi Senior Member
ravankhushi
ravankhushi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
i wonder how far will arnav go to hurt khushii, wat will he do to her coz the spoiler said tat by time he finds out the truth he would have already gone wild to khushiii tat khushi will not be able to forgive him...?????? this leaves m with 1000000 of things going to my mind...please comment and share ur thoughts 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

neetu_bbsweety3773x_marz_xrobbieREEarshi_forever9P4ROChaudhrytmsanjanaarshiipkknd-fan--AROMAL--RushilovesBarunarshi_karish-ElmoFuj-

ravankhushi Senior Member
ravankhushi
ravankhushi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i wonder wat would happen to khushi 
x_marz_x Newbie
x_marz_x
x_marz_x

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
i dontt anyone to get angry or anything but heres the things i think he might do to her:

. slap her/push her really hard/ give her a bruise etc ( he probably will do this repeatedly)
. rape her ( unlikely)
.  say something really really horrible and grab her really hard ( once again this is repeatedly)
. say soemthing about her family.

guys give your opinions so we can figure it out :D x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieREEChaudhrytm--AROMAL--

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hey Farah , Yes, Arnav might regret bigtime , apologise & even shed some tears , repent. But that doesn't necessarily mean that he'll also hurt her as much.

Compared to most of the Male leads that I've seen or come across, ASR is someone who's really sensitive about his Lady love. Although yeah , he hurts her most of the time , he's also probably the one who attends to her before anyone , every time she's in distress, trouble or pain. If She's bruised , he shares the pain equally with her & We've seen that so many times.

At the most , he'd talk harsh things to her. Try & dominate in verbal exchanges. Maybe some manhandling - pushing , pulling. He can't help his anger atm. Although he wants to make it hell for her , hurt her , he can't  & he knows that , cause it eventually hurts him too. And that why, he's concluded that he hates her. Not because he literally does , but it's mostly because , he wants to hate her , hurt her & he still can't because he can't help the way she makes him feel. He knows it deep down that he loves her to bits & that makes him helpless. So I don't know how far he'd go. He loves her a lot , so yeah , anything as small as even harsh words hurled at her , would make him maybe cry or regret tommorow.

Edited by * Unnati * - 08 April 2012 at 11:35am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

burberry07x_marz_xrobbieREEChaudhrytmP4ROmoderngirlhi50gunayaarnehusashhhdushturaingees-SI-Targaryenajooppinky89tinsel-ElmoFuj-

x_marz_x Newbie
x_marz_x
x_marz_x

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
 on thursday 11th april  (where the new girl who's entered the show, akash's old bestfreind) the girl who's name is babli asks manorma where Nk is and manorma says he's gone to meet some relatives and freinds, dont you think that kinda gives a clue that when he comes back he might solve khushi's and arnavs case? or he might have something about shyam on hsi camera who knows but i think thats a BIG hint :) what do you guys think?
 :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kp123robbieREEpisces16sammi5ChaudhrytmP4ROgunayaarAmazingAmy

mini16 Goldie
mini16
mini16

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i think she say for her forgivness he will go wild and hurt himself maybe i am wrong. i always feel he will never hurt her physically because he cant see her in little pain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

x_marz_xrobbieREEP4RO

pompomberry Newbie
pompomberry
pompomberry

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
For me he has already done so many things to hurt her. So if he is going to regret each moment I am sure there are plenty.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

x_marz_xP4ROmomb24dushturainajoop

x_marz_x Newbie
x_marz_x
x_marz_x

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
 but if i was in khushi's place and i loved arnav like she did, i would still forgive him if he verbually said horrible things to me, however before the marrige he used to say horrible things to her, and grab her by the arms, am i not right? so its nothing unusual. so i personally think he's going to do something physical to her, even though he cant see her in any pain, sometimes he can, because when he fainted due to not eating on time and not taking his medicine, khushi stayed up all night for him, she literally went through everything. and never slept yet the next day he didnt really show any emotions or sympathy at the fact that she didnt sleep all night.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieREEmoderngirlChaudhrytmOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top