India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Ankita's post-when d husband craves 4 wife's tym:P

Ankita09 Senior Member
Ankita09
Ankita09

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

THE paradoxical marriage of ARNAV SING RAIZADA N KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA !!!!

my wife hides random things from me, she meets random perverts every day aka creepwa...she lies , den when i ask her , she ignores, she snubs she protests ,revolts ,demonstrate her muscle...against who?? me,???? THE EVER SO EGOISTIC ARROGANT ROBUST DASHING HOT SEXY PATI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA???? HOW DARE SHE, dis is my home,dis is y family , i need to knw everything dat is related to dem,dat concerns my sister,i shud be md 1st man to knw n not her,yet she does gud for her,she hasn't yet hurt her against my imagination,she does nice little things to d family n den when im trapped in my own misunderstandings,she doesn't blast me,rather lukin at me apologetic,she just ignores me again,and she happens to be a husband snatcher,all qualities in 1 lady, no wonder i love her so much :)

lampooned my room, its nothing dan a mockery on my face,dis cant be d room of d next big thing in d global business erena ..:P my room is destroyed ,poolside turned into purani dilli's gali houses, salman khan's poster?? arrgghhh...i prefer Robert DI Neiro, Sean Penn , my tast is being mocked here, all said n done, why is it dat when she is not around i didn't tear dat poster,pull those stars off d ceiling and reinstate d lost glory of my room??

in front of khushi in d room- go away frm my sight,dont show me ur face,im stuck wid u for 6 months,u disgust me,ur appearance irritates me , get away frm here !!!!

khushi abides,dis is wat u wanted,she did it !!!

now she is not around- why is she not around?? didn't see her since morning,why i am not enjoying d silence , dis quietness of my room,its so much peace now,no khushi no noise,yet i am craving to hear her bickering,her arguments do not irk me,rather it gives me a re- assurance dat she is here,wid me in d room...as my wife ...and wat if i told her to shoo off, i say bad things to her regularly ,never meant a word,she knws how i am, d world knws it, i f i say get lost,it means im egoistic n i can not ask u to stay wid me life long,if i say dont show me ur face,its bcoz i can not tell u how much satisfied i feel lukin at ur face 1st thing in d morning and if i say i hate u , its bcoz circumstances do not permit me to tell u HOW MUCH I EVER LOVED U N WUD ALWAYS DO !! u need to be d mature one khushi, u need to read my mind, for i cant speak much,i am belligerent i am hard ,harsh on d face,but do not take my words on face value,d whole day u ignore me, do not answer me,snubbing me is ur hobby so why didn't u ignore my words??? i need to sleep now khushi, oh d recliner, but why a recliner today? she is not home, hit d bed ,she ain't cumin now...!!! NO...arrogating someone's property is illegal,dats not me,d bed deserves her n she deserves it too, wat if i sleep dere n she walks in2 d room seeing me occupied her bed?? she'l sleep again at d poolside..no !!! cant let her do dat,d bed wud wait for her n so wud i !!!! did i just tell my heart,.."thank god for d peace" d peace is harrowing me, i want noise,i want arrguments, i want her to walk off me, let me tell her again dat i hate her,let be b d snobish husband at least she'l speek something b4 i cud go 2 sleep ..whr is she?? ok fine..stop it arnav , she is an undeserving memory..let her go...kahan jayegi..yahi kahin hogi,khud wapas ajayegi..gudnight moma,gudnight di...:D

eyes shut n a running memory- rabba ve...she is dancing wid me,so close to my face, so beautiful...

back to reality, its night n she bugs me ,happy not to see her around,shut d eyes tight now !!!!

rabba ve...dat smile dos eyes...

back to d room- she is doing dat again to me,im not gona be weak dis tym,be strong my boy u can do it ...!!!

finally he did dat,wakes up to an empty room, searches every whr, no clothes hanging at d poolside,,,everything d way i wanted,no khushi, no dhobi ghaat ,never mind dat salman khan im still sexy on any given day...but no khushi..peace !!! runs to work but widout a smile ...dont knw why,everything is just d way he wanted...still...?????

back home- whr d hell is she, didn't open door,didn't welcome me wid her taunts ,not a word i heard frm her since yesterday...damn me, refused her d permission to enter d office too,..at least khana dene toh aati, not even dat..whr is she whr is she ...!!!

new servant...hello mr. wats ur name?? ainvayi random log ghoomtey hain iske ghar mein..introduce urself..he luks oldy..d father of d prakash brothers .,...charan das prakash !!!!..:P

back to finding d wife- khushi whr r u,...u knw d moment i met u, till now...i never mean any harm to u ,if i say something foolish reply me,fight back,argue scream hoarse d way u did whenever i hurt u but just dont leave me alone, its worse dan finding a new servant gracing d services of my house everyday.,..u knw..:P

now its me speaking-khushi has pledged to stay away frm arnav,not to see his face n not to talk to him..just d way he wanted,its his wish not hers, she is giving him wat he desire..wat a obedient wife...:)

d way i see Arnav ,he is dat sort of a man who is only capable of hurting khushi wid his vitriolic words, blunt sharp n ruthless but he never means a thing , its confirmed dat he cant live widout her,he accepted it himself as ranjha,he cant live a life or even imagine to be living a life widout khushi ,so how can he even spend a day widout seeing her??? IMPOSSIBLE !!!

khushi has provoked d caring loving husband in him, think abt it,khushi wud take dese classes frm 7 to 9 pm, she wont appear in front of him,stay away frm him, in d morning either she wud keep herself busy wid household work or her dabba service...d tym of d day when a husband wish to see his wife is when he returns home frm work n dat is d exact tym khushi has chosen to stay aloof n elope in d house...he wud not let dis happen,he wud vent out his anger n frustration again in words or d usual throwing things grabbing her, pulling n staring her wid rabba ve in d background as dis lover needs her presence around d clock ..so its gona be intense ...i hope..INTENSITY WORKS WELL HERE ,NOT COMEDY !!! I WELCOME DIS TRACK N WISH TO SEE A POSSESSIVE HUSBAND trying hard to snatch his precious tym wid his wife frm dose little angels cum devils..:P

SPECIAL MENTION- d mind blowing background score , dis was not d usual khushi arnav scene...rather dere was no khushi around, just arnav alone in his room searching his khushi remembering her presence ,gazing at d empty poolside..wid a gorgeous rabba ve tune...waooo..i was in a trance !!!!!! B-E-A uuutiful...:D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amritha7niccismiley-shineyStapleton

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top