India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Thank God no pregnancy now

tanyashrivastav IF-Dazzler
tanyashrivastav
tanyashrivastav

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hey guyz i am really relieved that siddhi is not pregnant as of nowSmile ..that means we are surely gonna get a confession nd second conaummation soon ..coz veena's track for sure linked to sinal's baby only Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

__ShrutibharoSimi.rainbowgirlsu369pinkeyeRajinilicious

Gayathri_MSK IF-Dazzler
Gayathri_MSK
Gayathri_MSK

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

hey guyz i am really relieved that siddhi is not pregnant as of nowSmile ..that means we are surely gonna get a confession nd second conaummation soon ..coz veena's track for sure linked to sinal's baby only Smile

SmileClapI am sooo happy... We can lovely sinal moment in coming episodes
Clap
Simi. IF-Dazzler
Simi.
Simi.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanyashrivastav

Tani...true me too relievedBig smile...now it is 100% confirmed Siddhi is not pregnant...as doctors would have definitely said something about it...they cant make the show illogical to the extent that they reveal later that Siddhi is pregnant from consummation no. 1...

and yes we will gt to see second consummation...I hope iss baar Sammy-Keerti sharmaye naaLOL...

su369 IF-Sizzlerz
su369
su369

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Realy happy ...Clap siddhi is not pregnant now confirmly 2nd consumation is there and Sinal baby track is may be start...Smile
Radzy Senior Member
Radzy
Radzy

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
ClapSmileTHANK GOD no pregnancy track, great move to show that the CD is destroyed!!!! Good way to keep the audiences glued to the show. 

Lot happened today for sure, and i think CVs bhi pak gaye hain case ko lekar...

Now coming to the 2-comm track/confession track, wanted to suggest a song for our cute jodi - Tu Hi Mera Mera from Jannat 2. It is lovely song. Any Suggestions from the SINAL gang???? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesumsonia

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kyunky

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff3300">ClapSmileTHANK GOD no pregnancy track, great move to show that the CD is destroyed!!!! Good way to keep the audiences glued to the show.</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff3300">Lot happened today for sure, and i think CVs bhi pak gaye hain case ko lekar...</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff3300">Now coming to the 2-comm track/confession track, wanted to suggest a song for our cute jodi - Tu Hi Mera Mera from Jannat 2. It is lovely song. Any Suggestions from the SINAL gang????</font>
even i was thinking of the song.Telepathy?Me 2 happy no preg.Dying 2 hear cnfsn words 4m kunal.but only after court case.hope so all gud things hapen to sinal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radzy

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
please dont be so happy ..normally Cvs show just opposite to what we assume or think is logical..but ye I don't want the pregnancy track so for time being me too, three four much happy 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index