laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Hi Tanu Hug

Lovely post yaar! Kya Emosun daali ho postwa mein...Cry

Today's episode was very soothing, in the sense that they were not fighting. And I am so very happy that finally Khushi is giving him the cold shoulder...she's doing as he's saying, but with dignity and not giving him a chance to pick a fight with her. He hates it when she's quiet. And today she was out of his sight...but not out of his mind.

I loved how he held the star hanging on her bedside in his hand...

I just hope they continue the serious tone of the track...the part with the kids...I hope Khushi restricts her antics to her time with those kids and is back to the cold war with him later...no comedy and chattering in front of him please!

The scene that touched me the most was Khushi observing the brother sister fussing over each other, and wondering how could the same man love his sister like this, and hate K so much...I felt very bad for Khushi - all she wants is to be loved and accepted by everyone around her (especially Arnav)
I am glad they showed that scene - it is very very natural to feel that way, even in real life situations.

Shweta, kabhi kabhi hum bhi emotional ho jaate hai..LOLLOL I couldn't for the life of me focus on anything humourous or guttery today, I was reduced to a sentimental mush by the end of the episode, had to let it all out..LOL

Today's episode, was a perfect testament to the tagline, "Nafrat paas aney na de, mohabbat door jaane na dey"..At least this is exactly what Arnav is going through right now..I will not say he doesn't hate her, he does, very much so, for she tried to meddle with his sister's happiness..But his heart still continues to beat for her, his love only grows more potent with each passing day..His hatred for her results in him spewing venom, hurting her with his taunts and jibes, and yet, he behaves like a fish out of water when she is gone out of his sight..What irony! Imagine what this man is going through, he can't love her in abandon, nor can he hate her fully..He is torn between his own heart and his sense of what is right and wrong..

Khushi, I had the deepest sense of sympathy for her today..For the first time, it felt like she has simply given up..She was just like a puppet, following all of his commands without uttering a single word..She has accepted her fate, and doesn't want to make things anymore difficult for him or for her..I am so happy with her attitude, and as you said, I want her to continue with the silent treatment once the kids are gone..I for once fail to see the reason behind this whole "Sundari aur shaitan ki kahani" fiasco, what was the need for it all? Hoping fervently kay this silly drama doesn't take away from the intensity that has been building steadily ever since the Heer-Ranjha act..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmila--sumana13--sbk2

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Just updated my post on page 1 for what it's worth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoo598

laddoo598 IF-Sizzlerz
laddoo598
laddoo598

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Tanu Today my sadistic nature satisfy with such a light sadistic episode . Liked arnav missing her nt wanna her to miss him. Ah At last my wish came true with da silent of kkg 4 arnav. No jealousy its ehsas e kamtari ( complex) of kkg which arnav giving with his hateful words. I felt bad 4 kkg. Kkg never felt jealousy with anjali she always care 4 her n ll do in future too.
Tanu kitney parkash thay gabar singh answer bhool gya sarkar. Aisa feel ho rha tha jaisey aj Asr bhi embrass hy apney parkash servants se nazar mila kr baat hi nhi kr rha tha. :-D:-D

Oooh Supna, seems like you are mighty pissed with ASR! I honestly felt pity for the guy, he is always blabbering about how he wants her out of his sight, out of his life, and look at his plight now, he doesn't see her for a little over one day and his state is that of a fish out of water..LOL Agar aab yeh hal hai, then imagine his state when she leaves him for real..I better keep those tissues handy..

I am loving KKGSR's attitude, here's hoping she doesn't resort back to her normal cheery self after the story telling fiasco..

Thanks for the reply hun, much appreciated..Hug

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

OMG!! awesome post!Thumbs Up

true! the episode was amazing! i loved the fact that they are finally suing the marriage track the way they should have! my heart cried for Khushi.. gosh this girl is seriously has got a strong heart! i really really felt like crying when she saw Arnav and Anjali and was sad that Arnav hates her so much! it was painful and clearly visible in her eyes!
what to say about Arnav.. he really doent think twice before saying anything.. actually those who has a pure heart never thinks before speaking LOL i though that he hadnt expected that Khushi will actually take it seriously and wont come in front of him! the famous antics of Khushi used to enjoy him but actually he has gotten used to with them now and cant live with all these! i loved that how he missed her seeing all the changes done by her! it was amazing! i wonder when he will come to know the truth what will he do! though i would love to see him suffer that time cause he actually deserves that! dont want Khushi to forgive him easily!

finally story is back to the track and i just hope that CV's will maintain this! :)

@Red: It will be something to see him in sheer pain and agony if and when she leaves him..I toh will destroy innumerable kleenex boxes, just because Mr.Sobti is extra good in emotional scenes..At the same time, if they are gonna show him repenting, and his redemption, I would also want to see something of the same sort from Khushi's side, since she too hid Shyam's truth from him..Albeit, her mistake is nowhere as big as his, but still, she must reflect back on how she too is equally responsible for this mess..Yes, I know, forgiveness will not come easily from Khushi, and it should not either..

Thank you for the reply, loved reading your thoughts :)
Dora123 Senior Member
Dora123
Dora123

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Tanu what a poignant post you have here. It is so well written that today while reading it each every scene came in front of my eyes and made me watch the episode again!

I read this once somewhere in the world wide web on some blog..someone asked What is Love? And in the comments section there was an answer..Love just is (period). And today I just saw that in IPK. Like you have mentioned, both Arnav and Khushi unconditionally, love each other. They just dont know it yet. Barun Sobti just nailed it again with a stupendous performance in each and every scene where he was rejecting,condoning, offending, flustering, yearning and finally breathing..freely after he heard her voice! Just like you my heart went out to him. Here is a man who had build this solid wall around him, felt the breeze of love, became vulnerable to a betrayl not true, is hurting in love. The CVs gave a brilliant portrayl of Mohabbat door jane na de, today, atleast from Arnav's side. Exactly why he didnt leave Khushi's hand, or even if he left it it for a split second it was to pull her close to him, very close.
The scene that just made me go weak was his halt few seconds before entering the house towards the end when our brand new HP opened the door. It was as if his only desire to see Khushi there...but alas...

True to Aerosmith's song, even though Arnav doesnt not want to believe just yet..
Don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't want to miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you babe
And I don't want to miss a thing...

If Arnav made me want to hug him tight..(oh well we have different reasons for that..Wink). Khushi brought tears to my eyes. Sanaya was outstanding. With so less said her eyes quoted it all. Again I love CV's the way they portray Khushi. Just true to the sanka devi, selfless, loving and to top it all, strong girl that she is. Her motto of "you will  get what you want ASR" because like Tanu said, she is tired. Khushi's monolgue was much needed- Love meant something to her, she dreamt of it, thought of it It was the one thing in life that was eluding her completely. All I could remember was "sapno ki duniya mein rehna hi accha hai lavanya ji, kyunki asli zindagi mein toh sirf dil toot te hain" Again a beautiful way CVs tried to portray this dejected feeling of hers with the whole Heer Ranjha fancy dress where she was introduced to the intense feeling of love and then snap to reality, why cant I find that love! Albeit it's a matter of time when they both realized that they are basically, already, deeply in love!

If I had to sum up her feeling today in a song by Abba it could just be this:

I don't wanna talk
About the things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards
And that's what you've done too
Nothing more to say
No more ace to play

The winner takes it all
The loser's standing small
Beside the victory
That's a destiny

Ok coming to the two stars of the show!

There should be no limit to the way Rabba Vey is played/crooned/sung/hummed in IPK, because each and every Rabba Vey is connotation of the all-encompassing and passionate, yet thwarted, love between Arnav and Khushi and ofcourse the fact that in the situation they are may Rabb help them through this! If you noticed Rabba vey was there today in all its glory and forms! That's the way-- Rabba Vey!

Second is AMAN! You are the man Aman.."Khushi Bhabhi" CVs I request that before the show ends Aman be shown just once! Please!

Having said that, lets end my musical with another musical from Jagjit Singh just for Arnav and Khushi..

Gham ka khazana...tera bhi hai..mera bhi...
Yeh afsana, tera bhi hai mera bhi...

Edited by Dora123 - 06 April 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309pixiegirlladdoo598

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
will keep it short and sweet...

firstly, apologies for not being able to give you feedback on your posts recently...been so caught up with uni work and home stuff just haven't got round to it...but just so you know, i have been reading them and 'liking' them Wink you continue to write with so much excellence Clap...thanks for the PM's Hug

no onto today's post...hats off to you tanu, seriously i absolutely loved it Hug now keeping in mind the fact that i haven't yet watched toady's episode - i truly felt like i lived it through your words Clap was so beautifully written and worded...truly touched my heart...and i really feel for both Arnav and Khushi...they are so in love but in anguish at the same time...Disapprove

can't wait to watch it Smile

one last thing - your "Arrey oh CVs, kitne Prakash the??" seriously cracked me up LOOL ROFL
pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Anju, loved it kudiye Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dora123geno0309

Go to top