India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Jaan-e-jaan dhoondhta fir raha hoon tumhe raat din

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Nice epi...the pace ws fast.Approve...sum latest changes may b...but d epi ws good..Big smile...

Behen ke liye pyaar aur biwi ke liye nafrat not fair..UnhappyUnhappyUnhappy...:

Arnav -Anjali scene like alwaz was cute...Big smileBig smileBig smile...

As much as i love the angry young man ASR i feel  bad for khushi..Disapprove...

khushi"kaise koi insaan do logon ke liye itna alagh ho sakta hai...apni Di ke liye itna pyaar aur fikr aur humare liye itni nafrat"...Pouty...

arnav" toh woh dono yeh dawayin leke ke liye gaye the...Duh??"

anjali"haan humne hi unhe bataya tha ki tumhe kuch na bataye..."...Stern Smile...

so now ASR agn thinks dat shyam is changing on top of dat shyam's thread hsnt reached arnav bt hs landed in anjali's hands...so shyam is safe... considering the TRPs des changes in track...

Arnav "toh tum kal Di ki dawai lene gayi thi...toh bata deti...ek baar bata deti toh main...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so what ki di ne bheja dawai lane ke liye...khushi manna bhi toh kar sakti thi shyam ke saath jaane ke liye..
" Stern Smile
  i lk hw he calls him shyam..Approve

Isshmartiya Jeejaji :

Shyamwa is smart...thou he knew dat keys were wid ASR in his wallet still to confirm dat he carries dem wid him24/7 he got dat so called shubh dhaaga...Angry

shyam"poora kamra chann maara arnav babu lekin uss locker ki chaabi nahi mili..."...

naani "waqt insaan ko badal devat hai.." good dialogue

like dat electric guitar version of ASR BG score...Thumbs Up...

maami n payal scene...kya bolen...jo bhi ho dialogues funny rehte hai...laxman n suparnak ka jouddi bana chahiye the...LOL..

Na dekhu tumhe toh chain aata nahi :

He tried not 1ce but twice to talk to her...n she did answer him widout talkin to him...cool.KKGSR...Cool...

Arnav'
aacha hai ki tum baat nahi kar rahi ho...tumhe jhelna thoda aasan ho jayega...oh really...Shocked... seedhe seedhe bol dete dat u r missing her constant jabberings...EmbarrassedLOL.

...main nahi chahta ki tum office aaon...apni zindagi ke saath kuch toh accha karon...waise bhi iss kamrein se toh tumhe bahar nahi nikal sakta...yahan toh you have made my life hell anyway..
".how bad ya...No

khushi'yeh humari shakkal nahi dekhna chahte laxmi ji.Crying 1...toh thik hai ab hum bhi inke saamne nahi aayenge.."

...n i simply loved how Khushi stood by what she decided n din come in front of arnav fr 2 days...Thumbs Up...

...he was missing her so badly...he remembered her every moment...from waking up in d morning to cmin bk to home by night..
Love..every single moment...SmileSmileSmile...from sharing the bed...to d dance n salman khan's poster...to the stars dat our hanging in their room courtesy Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada...LOL

the slow Rabba ve ws so soothing.....i even loved the screen in slow motion while Arnav searched for khushi.ClapClapClap...

just imagine abhi agar yeh haalat hai toh if by chance she leaves d house n goes bk to her parents den what...Confused..bechara Arnav toh pagal ho jayega.LOL...

So now Khushi has stoped her dabba business n hs taken up job of a tutor...waah...

the way Arnav said "
what the hell is going on.Huh? 2.."...his confused expressions n voice sooo cute.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

Overall nice epi...n brilliant BG score...Clapping Hands...

If the Cvs hv made sum changes in d track considering the Trps...IPL...n competition...den good...hope dey make it a strong 1...good luck CVs...Big smileBig smileBig smile...

Edited by adits7 - 06 April 2012 at 10:58am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970rithuparnaSrk30newipkktingtingluckybirdJordinlilkrup4ustar1315radiationIpkkndworldkushifanThreeDsDreamcatcherhatathbristiRavuriIF_RocksgkoolanstulipOneDrNoureenArnav_KhushifanShivani_PriyamAce11Cool_wondersamsungtvbleeding.lovemeghnas-Mistletoe-Premeer_MayurArHi_4eversubiaman-RD-Anvi2009ash08NaughtyNihuarchie_79veil_of_roses--Sobi--arnshi..Smita..inshuuamisuvASRismnonasisoni.bLuvBarunSanayasejket2shassIceflamesarshiipkkndluvsmitarshowstruckdebby_11caskergeesDoodle--Krish--serialwatcher16--sumana13--mysterieuxashred12sunflower52AngelTeenpinky_blueskies.Saraa.mazkachazkanaddiya26DiamondLifeNeloufer.Tia.0xAaliyapolly_mk_TheJoker-mishti_17.YixingsManal.

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
loved your post dear as always 

i love the way he was missing her 
but where was she ?

i hope you too like his first thought of the day he look at her bed 

Edited by naddiya26 - 06 April 2012 at 10:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soniya_cutenonasiLuvBarunSanayaDoodle--sumana13--adits7

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

Edited by rdfan - 06 April 2012 at 2:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Saraa.

shizi Senior Member
shizi
shizi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
brilliant post as usual ClapClapClapClap
i forgot 2 mention ur title is vry nice & i like that song vry muchBig smile 

Edited by shizi - 06 April 2012 at 10:43am

adits7

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Ditsy.. Hug

I loved the epi.. Day Dreaming Jaise I tell u, when no precaps are there, epis are dhamakedaar.. LOLCool Starting with the start scene.. Hawtiee in green and me in *fanning myself* mood.. Silly Futurewa is greenwa.. This green has some janam janam ka naata with IPK, everytime one of our leads wear it, its a dhamaka.. Day Dreaming And hawtiee in green.. Blushing I liked the Anjali-Arnav moment but I was also hurt coz of what Khushi felt.. She was right.. How can a person be so different? He loves his sister like anything and he hates her.. For something she doesnt even know.. That scene made me sad.. Its a bad feeling that u are unwanted by the person u love, or that u are the 2nd option or even better if I put it, no option at all in life.. Your existence doesnt mean a thing to him.. Khushi I feel will adapt to the feeling soon that he doesnt care abt her and her existence means nothing to her.. He did the same in the bedroom too.. Telling her that if she doesnt talk, its better.. Disapprove It was kinda the final blow for the day from him to her.. The tears welling up in her eyes, I hoped he atleast acknowledged them, but... Unhappy Now coming to the next part of the epi which was Arnavlicious or Barunlicious.. The way u put it.. LOL It was good to see him fighting against himself for remembering her, her things, his calling out to her.. It was good to see him near those stars.. "Har ehsaas mein tu hai , har ek yaad mein tera afsana.." I think it went apt for Arnav's inner turmoil today..He got scared for her, missing her.. 
Some good things about the epi were ofcourse Arnav coming to know the reason why Khushi was out with Shyam.. Also no more issues abt snakewa's raksha dhaga I guess.. Hopefully.. Stern Smile And wassup with snakewa.. Pinch The way he pushed Arnav to drop his wallet, Im sure Arnav shud suspect something.. Pinch Hope he does.. 

No precap on Fridays.. SP really wants to kill us..Angry

Edited by mishti_17 - 06 April 2012 at 11:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

janudesharnshi--sumana13--pinky_blueskiesadits7

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Ditsy Hug

Loved u post and emotionsClapClapEmbarrassedBig smile especially Shyam waala is too goodLOL

Well overall it was a good episode...sensible and nothing off the track except that Shyam's dirty face was cleared to Arnav all thanks to Pujali!!!D'oh
uff Arnav if after witnessing the way Shyam was openly lusting after ur wife yday...u still believe that Shyam is on the mend Confused then toh I guess u better stop going to ofc permanently and hand over the business empire to AMAN!!!!ROFL

Lolsss...chalo i wont rant any moreEmbarrassedLOL leaving that one thing aside over all it was a good episode..and frankly this is what I was waiting forApprove

Loved how Khushi maintained her dignity and self-respectClap but poor girl how devastated she was when he said those hurtful words to her!!!Unhappy *sighs* there is no end to her pain and heartbreak!!!Cry

So she gave what he asked for...she removed her presence ClapClapClap
Arnav wasn't this what u wanted??? u didnt want her to talk to u or see her face rite??? GRANTED...Dont they say "be aware what you wish for"Embarrassed

Then why u are so restless??? why is the quietness haunting you??
She made ur room and life hell isn't it...so she removed herself from ur presence for 2 days!!!
U should be happy dont u???? then why are u not happy!!!

Now say ki tuhme FARAK NAHIN PADTA...oh yeah and THE SUN RISES FROM THE WEST!!!D'ohLOLLOL
LOL

Edited by RiyaDutta - 06 April 2012 at 12:06pm

--sumana13--

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
wow adits loved your post and the emo for shyam is so perfectROFL so ya i was all set to blast on CV's till tomorrow.. no actually till today! LOL but seems like finally their brain cells are working! this is what i was expecting from this marriage track! so finally they are showing it! felt really bad for Khushi! the way she said behen ke liye itna pyar aur humare liye itni nafrat.. gosh i felt so sad! but dont worry Khushi.. you will get the share of your love too,,soonEmbarrassed

just imagine ASR in 4 different attire in one episode! EmbarrassedDay Dreaming he looked so handsome as usual! by the way me loving the silent treatment by wife to hubby dearest! Thumbs Up and also that Aman and Arnav phone call and Bbahi part cracked me up! ROFL.. Arnav's dialogue were really hurting! this man has no license for his mouth LOL.. but he really didnt expect Khushi to actually go chumantar from his sight! i loved that how her little things are making him remember her! i so wish Khushi could go to her parents house for two three daysROFL

i am liking in fact loving this track and hoping that they will maintain this seriousness and use the marriage track properly Embarrassed and again no precap! Stern Smile

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 06 April 2012 at 10:55am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi--sumana13--adits7

AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Hum post title poora kar dete hain ;)

Jaane jaan dhoondta phir raha 
Hoon tujhe raat din
Main yahan se wahan!
Mujhko awaaz do