Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Message of IPKKND (Page 2)

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
HugGood Evening my love,
So true what you said lovie, I think the glorifyng of abuse in the name of love is common theme of this show in my opinion. I think we were the first one who saw this and made comments on it and then were told off as mahila morcha and what not...I guess it all comes down to perception. It is easy in my mind to sway a mind of someone shall we say "unexprienced" person more easy than someone who has seen the realities of life...having said that I am in no way saying that exprienced people dont go through abuse, but the young ones are more at risk. Abuse is very dark and not many people want to admit it purely because they are already down and they dont want other people to think of them as weakling...its a bad cycle but unless someone breaks it, it will go on.They think its norm and in fact crave that kind of behaviour from employer,boyfriend,brother,husband or partner...thats what society has come to...why do we even call ourselves democratic when we are tied down by so many cliched factors?

Love of brothers???I have three older ones so you can imagine growing up...however, there was always the respect in the relationship. I had boyfriends, partners and male friends but never were my brothers so overly overt and nauseatingly protective...they understood their limits...I love them to death and the feelings are reciprocated but never to this sick level. THe show needs to first clear this darn MU and then perhaps show something which is normal. I dont mean start passing message but what I am saying is some decency with keeping in mind everyone...

Hope I made sense??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sukriAsh95uniqueblueroseSanzBarbietttttt1SeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoap

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Sree awesme pst!!!

the  problem i find with the show right now , that is after the marriage track is it is compeIteIy from the guys angIe , to a sickening IeveI ,

the cvs are trying to justifying his action s by bringing up the MU and showing his insecurity

Hw much of khushi reactions or feeIing have they actuaIIy shown

She just comes across as a naive girI who desnt  react to anything going around for the sake of famiIy  society BS

She is the one who is insecure  here and no  arnav, what does she have  

Whether it is with her famiIy or his famiIy she has taken extra effort to be wanted , it is sad that stiII arnav is being reasoned

Today was the onIy day i feeI they showed khushi's angIe

And abut she teIIing peopIe about shyam same goes with arnav too

The probIem i find these days with the show is they show it Iike it is the right thing to cover up , whether abut shyam or arnav

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sukriAsh95uniqueblueroseevenjleena28SanzBarbieSeerialLoopsFairyLiquidSoapMrDarcyfan

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ttt1

Sree awesme pst!!!

the  problem i find with the show right now , that is after the marriage track is it is compeIteIy from the guys angIe , to a sickening IeveI ,

the cvs are trying to justifying his action s by bringing up the MU and showing his insecurity

She just comes across as a naive girI who desnt  react to anything going around for the sake of famiIy  society BS

Whether it is with her famiIy or his famiIy she has taken extra effort to be wanted , it is sad that stiII arnav is being reasoned

The probIem i find these days with the show is they show it Iike it is the right thing to cover up , whether abut shyam or arnav

So true priya, it is showing the man's point of view but even that its passive abuse and that bothers me a lot...I do agree with what you are saying because when she doesnt forgive arnav then this forum goes on uproar and everyone is against her and that bothers me even more...

But hopefully this post will give these teeny boppers a food for thought perhaps??

sukriAsh95uniqueblueroseSeerialLoopstttttt1SanzBarbieFairyLiquidSoapMrDarcyfan

tttttt1 IF-Rockerz
tttttt1
tttttt1

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Sree awesme pst!!!

So true priya, it is showing the man's point of view but even that its passive abuse and that bothers me a lot...I do agree with what you are saying because when she doesnt forgive arnav then this forum goes on uproar and everyone is against her and that bothers me even more...

But hopefully this post will give these teeny boppers a food for thought perhaps??
hai vibhaHug
ofcourse sree pst

two men manhandIing an 18yr oId in the name of Iove

arnav vioIated  her cos of shyam , shyam cos of arnav disgusting!!!!

Both these men are not aware or bothered  about her feeIing

and they say it is aIve stry

Edited by tttttt1 - 06 April 2012 at 3:42pm

WittyKittysukriAsh95evenjleena28SanzBarbieSeerialLoopsMrDarcyfanFairyLiquidSoap

evenjleena28 IF-Dazzler
evenjleena28
evenjleena28

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

two men manhandIing an 18yr oId in the name of Iove

arnav vioIated  her cos of shyam , shyam cos of arnav disgusting!!!!

Both these men are not aware or bothered  about her feeIing

and they say it is aIve stry

Bingo!!!!!!!

Lets abuse and both have different defination of love...if arnav can love his di so nicely and gets affected then is it because khushi has no brother she can be treated any which way???i think if she had a brother then it would be a different equation...

Personally speaking my brothers would be raving mad if i am hurt but in no way they dominate my life...maybe because our parents brought us up with real values but to show this in name of love is ridiclous...my bhabhi watches this show and my bro watched it one day ...he watched it for maybe 3minutes and said BS...and he doesnt know barun sobti...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

WittyKittysukriAsh95uniqueblueroseSeerialLoopsSanzBarbietttttt1FairyLiquidSoapMrDarcyfan

saddafmahmood Goldie
saddafmahmood
saddafmahmood

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

wow Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uniquebluerose

chocolate15 IF-Dazzler
chocolate15
chocolate15

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I kinda agree but people have their own minds to decide what is wrong and right for them its like sasural genda phool on how they show people get affected by what happens in serials which is not true its a different generation and no one will actually eb affected by it or they would many complaints by the audience so i dont think they are showing anything wrong in the serial no offence but dont take anything to heart lool please!!!!
VampireAleena Senior Member

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshi

Go to top