India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Liplock scene? (Page 5)

edabella Goldie
edabella
edabella

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
I got used to Zee not showing certain romantic/passionate acts but no offense, I feel that if the show ain't on a kids channel like Nickelodeon or Disney for example then kissing, sex, etc can be shown.  I already find it wierd that I see kissing on Nickelodeon & Disney with teens but I don't see married couples who are adults kissing on Zee.  I find Zee quite disturbing at times.  Like there was a scene on "Kasam Se" where the one of the main villians (Meera) repeatedly banged the main heroine's (Bani) head repeatedly against a rock.  Bani's head was all bloody.  Then Meera set Bani on fire.  All this was VERY unpleasant to watch.  So Zee can show such icky volent acts like this but can't show a sweet liplock between a couple?           

Edited by edabella - 09 April 2012 at 11:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedare

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
It looked as if they were gonna have a liplock today when Arjun was staring at her in his room. And then what Punni saw- ROFL. Can I just imagine that they were kissing? (Even though Purvi looked like she was in an odd angle to be kissing).

sereaishitedare

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
What amazes me is why would the shutters be outside the door and not inside the room?

Sometime in serial they show blinds be outside the doctor's office or the hospital room where the hallway is  Confused...Now why would that be? Embarrassed who puts blinds or shutters outside the window or the door?

Gosh these people have lost it..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 April 2012 at 5:13pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedarecs-07bhallaroxsoapwatcher1

soapwatcher1 IF-Rockerz
soapwatcher1
soapwatcher1

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

What amazes me is why would the shutters be outside the door and not inside the room?

Sometime in serial they show blinds be outside the doctor's office or the hospital room where the hallway is  Confused...Now why would that be? Embarrassed who puts blinds or shutters outside the window or the door?

Gosh these people have lost it..

My thoughts exactly!  All in the name of a plot! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedarebhallaroxDabulls23

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

I don't see why a quick peck on the lips is considered  vulgar? I think this word is too strong to describe a chaste kiss. it's fine if you have your ownn opinions and views but if people don't have problems watching such scenes with parents/siblings/cousins it doesn't mean they have no self respect, that is very offensive. also. I don't have problem with sex scenes/make-out scenes but I'm very well cultured with good values but I'm also a  very open minded. if you are uncomfortable to watch certain scenes with your family then the internet is always there.

sereaishitedare

Go to top