Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Liplock scene? (Page 4)

cs-07 IF-Dazzler
cs-07
cs-07

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
a lil off topic if i may say

i remember a scene where pre soham varsha suicide and post sulochana old age home and the whole torture in the family n hungama, the married couple, archana manav were coochi cooing when the mother was on the bed next to archana and manav comes in the room at night and is on the floor, i am not narrow minded but consdiering the circumstances that was a lil pervertish , i know it was love bla bla bla yet it was pervertish. children were ignored completely by manav around that time . eg. manav drags archana to sign a document which was in the car and varsha runs off with the baby Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prasad1991Dabulls23

The Monarch Groupbie
The Monarch
The Monarch

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Well, if Ekta can bring in rape scenes and awkward/romantic SR scenes (which leave us guessing what happened next).. Why not a simple kiss?

I think there's nothing wrong with it.. It's reality and people need to accept it.
If they have explicit scenes on the big screens, why not let such a choti element of love go on the small screen? Hell, I am quite sure some dramas even show implied sex scenes out of wedlock.. Then why not a simple kiss?If people don't like it, then they shouldn't watch the scene.. Maybe they can cover their eyes or flip channels for a few mins?

As for watching with kids.. I don't think they should be watching these shows to begin with.I highly doubt hindi serials revolving around these themes are even suitable for kids. Polygamy, abuse, disrespect to elders.. Really? I would say most serials these days cater to 14-15+ and above..

On the other hand, if you're watching with parents and have no choice.. Flip the channel for 5-10 minutes or pretend to go to the bathroom..d: Helps in emergency cases!; D Or just distract them!
And if you really want to watch it, you can happily watch the episode online..
I'm also sure fans would obviously make a VM out of it or post clips as well!LOL

Also, actors feeling awkward... Come onn.. Even actors on the big screen do it and they can always get a double if they don't want to..:)

I'm also sure this will never happen, even though we all want to see it! But we can only dream... Hai hai.. Day Dreaming

Edited by The Monarch - 08 April 2012 at 2:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedareedabella

lovelyminimix Newbie
lovelyminimix
lovelyminimix

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
a chaste kiss wont be all tht bad...if tht is something u see on streets everyday than its allright (sorry, i wouldn't know cuz i don't live in india) but i do agree tht i do feel awkward watching such a scene with my enatire family...but i respect all of u guys opinions...cuz thats how we lern about each other

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedare

zainab_sushita2 Goldie
zainab_sushita2
zainab_sushita2

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-abhiNikk

Disagree!!!
I disagree because of 3 reasons
Firstly because there are soo many other ways to express ur love which looks more decent nd cute rather than liplock.
Secondly because its awkward for the actors to go through with this act in front of the whole cast nd crew.
Finally because this is a family show nd I'm sure it will be soo awkward watching it wiv ur parents or ur younger siblings.
Well this is my point of view.
agreed wth u ...100%...but sum ppl here jst dnt understand
zainab_sushita2 Goldie
zainab_sushita2
zainab_sushita2

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

Originally posted by zainab_sushita2

Originally posted by sereaishitedare

Originally posted by zainab_sushita2

dissagree...u might thnk tht iam conservative...bt its nt of being conservative...i believe tht there is many wayz to show luv ...bt why only ths valgur type of scenes...i asked u tht can u see ths type of scenes wth ur brother or father...its feels so shameful...if u hv any selfrespect...and in BALH they show what is tottaly wrong in my point of u...bcz many children see drams wth there mom's so ths give a very bad impact on there mind in a very little age...so i completely disagree wth u

Okay okay...sheesh I get it, the majority of the audience, yourself included thinks it's inappropriate to show a simple kiss on tv. Fine.

You in particular first said you're not conservative, and yet you call a simple kiss vulgar. You asked me if I can see these types of scenes with my brother and father, the answer is yes, a kiss is not inappropriate at all in my family, it's mainstream where I live. =P 

The only part I truly take offense to was your comment 'it feels so shameful...if you have any self respect'. I see your point of view and respect it, because that's just what it is. What's appropriate to me may not be appropriate to you, and I get that. I just wish you could extend the same courtesy my way and not resort to personal attacks to get your point across. 

The point is, I was trying to understand why it's so difficult for some audience members to digest simple acts of affection, and it's so easy for them to digest tracks such as a woman marrying her rapist with ease. I understand why it's hard for indian tv shows to show kissing on camera now. Your opinion, while it may have come from a good place was phrased very disrepectfully. 

At the end of the day though, as I said what's appropriate to me may not be appropriate to you, that comes from our morals and values and the environment we were exposed to while growing up. We can't fault one another for that.

sorry ...we r south asians ...u r may be frm abroad  or western society tht u nt feel ashamed in seeing tht type of scene wth ur bro or father...we belongs to eastern society nd in eastern society ths type of thngs considered as valgurity...nd ths give bad impact on children mind's...iam proud of being an eastern...nd proud of my cultureSmile

I am sorry to intervene.. I am an INDIAN who grew up with INDIAN values etc etc.. but I dont see anything wrong with a LIPLOCK scene.. There is no reason to attack the topic starter...

Even I see liplock scenes and crazy dance moves in HINDI songs everyday. with my family. I have seen some south indian songs, and the actresses in them are MORE vulgar than HINDI movie actresses. So you being a south Indian and someone else being a NON-SOUTH indian is not the discussion here... 

Indians including myself.. are hypocrites in many ways.. On one hand, they long to see a CHIKNI CHAMELI or MUNNI BADNAAM OR A MURDER OR Sheela ki Jawani that plays on all channels every day... but they feel offensive about the mention about a liplock scene in a TV serial!.. 

People are entitled to their oppinion.. I wld love to see a LIPLOCK between ARVI as well.. We all know that s not going to happen in PR.. because EKTA KAPOOR will rip the two apart in the name of PAVITRA RISHTA.. .. so lets chill.. 

THERE is a lot of Difference b/w Big screen or Small screen...many parents doesnot allow there children to watch Films ...bt they watch tv nd in BIG screen liplock scene is very rare ...in KHAN'S movie u cant see any liplock scene ..they r many few movies which show tht nd hardly only one scene of tht ...i am in college bt still i cant watch liplock scene even chikni chameli song wth my father...bcz respect NAAM ki bhi koi cheez hti hai...ND I THNK THT EVERYONE HERE FORGET THT THNG...ppl visions r so much chnged tht they r considering a valgur nd cheap thing as a sufasticated one...Dead...anywayz i cant argue wth u on ths point ...everyone has its own views ... if u wnt to see any liplock scene so u can watch hollywood movies...bt here on indian tv u cannot see any liplock scene bcz indians dramas r mainly family shows...u can see in 2018 or 2019 LOL
zainab_sushita2 Goldie
zainab_sushita2
zainab_sushita2

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
 ...if EKTA begins to show liplock scene in her dramas ...then it wll completely banned fr me...Dead...bcz my mom wll never allow to see tht type of dramas...MY mom already hate's indian dramas ...nd if they begun to show tht type of scenes then indian dram's will permantly banned fr me LOL...PHIR MEIN aRNAV KHUSHI OR ARJUN PURVI  KO KAISE DEKHO GI ...LOL...SUSHANT ANKITA TO AB HAI NHI PR MEIN.Cry...AB ARJUN PURVI HI HAI
The Monarch Groupbie
The Monarch
The Monarch

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Wow. Zainab, I understand your plight, but don't you have a pc?
I have had my fair share of doting parents in the past, but I never got worked up about such things or attacked the morals of people in forums just because of mummy issues.
I think you shouldn't take things too personally. Everybody has their opinion. I did assume it was your opinion earlier and thus respected it.. But what you are saying right now just goes to show that it isn't a matter of opinion, but just a personal issue. In that case, I find it highly unfair that you keep calling it vulgar and insult other members about their upbringing. To me, choices are not a matter of where you come from or your upbringing, it's just a matter of how broad minded a person is to accomodate things that are different from the social norm.

I just think it's a little silly to call a chaste kiss vulgar!
Either you are very naive or just losely using the word to exaggerate.

Also, does your mom approve of SR and rape scenes then? Cuz a lot of serials (not just Ekta's) depict this.

Oh and the point about how it is rare it is for big screen movies to have liplocks.. What? How many movies have you watched so far? Cuz to me, there are several of them with much more action than the "vulgar" kiss you speak of.

All in all, if it is your opinion, I respect it. However, if it's simply a personal issue, please don't whine about them at a forum and expect other people to care or completely change their perspective to "save" you from your plight. That's a little immature.
I respect your culture and your opinion, but please respect others' opinions too.
Relax, it's just a discussion.. Ekta isn't going to add in a liplock scene and destroy your PR days just because people on a discussion forum fancied one. She'd think in terms of TRPs.

Edited by The Monarch - 08 April 2012 at 11:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedare

zainab_sushita2 Goldie
zainab_sushita2
zainab_sushita2

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The Monarch

Wow. Zainab, I understand your plight, but don't you have a pc?
I have had my fair share of doting parents in the past, but I never got worked up about such things or attacked the morals of people in forums just because of mummy issues.
I think you shouldn't take things too personally. Everybody has their opinion. I did assume it was your opinion earlier and thus respected it.. But what you are saying right now just goes to show that it isn't a matter of opinion, but just a personal issue. In that case, I find it highly unfair that you keep calling it vulgar and insult other members about their upbringing. To me, choices are not a matter of where you come from or your upbringing, it's just a matter of how broad minded a person is to accomodate things that are different from the social norm.

I just think it's a little silly to call a chaste kiss vulgar!
Either you are very naive or just losely using the word to exaggerate.

Also, does your mom approve of SR and rape scenes then? Cuz a lot of serials (not just Ekta's) depict this.

Oh and the point about how it is rare it is for big screen movies to have liplocks.. What? How many movies have you watched so far? Cuz to me, there are several of them with much more action than the "vulgar" kiss you speak of.

All in all, if it is your opinion, I respect it. However, if it's simply a personal issue, please don't whine about them at a forum and expect other people to care or completely change their perspective to "save" you from your plight. That's a little immature.
I respect your culture and your opinion, but please respect others' opinions too.
Relax, it's just a discussion.. Ekta isn't going to add in a liplock scene and destroy your PR days just because people on a discussion forum fancied one. She'd think in terms of TRPs.
my mom also dnt approve me to see any rape scene also ...ur ri8 evry body has its own opinion nd views...i opposed the liplock scene or also rape scene in dramas...if u thnk thts its nt a big deal ...so thts ur opinion...i hv jst shared my opinion nd in my opinion i considered it valgur

Go to top