Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Liplock scene? (Page 3)

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

zainab_sushita2 Goldie
zainab_sushita2
zainab_sushita2

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sereaishitedare

Originally posted by zainab_sushita2

dissagree...u might thnk tht iam conservative...bt its nt of being conservative...i believe tht there is many wayz to show luv ...bt why only ths valgur type of scenes...i asked u tht can u see ths type of scenes wth ur brother or father...its feels so shameful...if u hv any selfrespect...and in BALH they show what is tottaly wrong in my point of u...bcz many children see drams wth there mom's so ths give a very bad impact on there mind in a very little age...so i completely disagree wth u

Okay okay...sheesh I get it, the majority of the audience, yourself included thinks it's inappropriate to show a simple kiss on tv. Fine.

You in particular first said you're not conservative, and yet you call a simple kiss vulgar. You asked me if I can see these types of scenes with my brother and father, the answer is yes, a kiss is not inappropriate at all in my family, it's mainstream where I live. =P 

The only part I truly take offense to was your comment 'it feels so shameful...if you have any self respect'. I see your point of view and respect it, because that's just what it is. What's appropriate to me may not be appropriate to you, and I get that. I just wish you could extend the same courtesy my way and not resort to personal attacks to get your point across. 

The point is, I was trying to understand why it's so difficult for some audience members to digest simple acts of affection, and it's so easy for them to digest tracks such as a woman marrying her rapist with ease. I understand why it's hard for indian tv shows to show kissing on camera now. Your opinion, while it may have come from a good place was phrased very disrepectfully. 

At the end of the day though, as I said what's appropriate to me may not be appropriate to you, that comes from our morals and values and the environment we were exposed to while growing up. We can't fault one another for that.

sorry ...we r south asians ...u r may be frm abroad  or western society tht u nt feel ashamed in seeing tht type of scene wth ur bro or father...we belongs to eastern society nd in eastern society ths type of thngs considered as valgurity...nd ths give bad impact on children mind's...iam proud of being an eastern...nd proud of my cultureSmile

prasad1991

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

dissagree...u might thnk tht iam conservative...bt its nt of being conservative...i believe tht there is many wayz to show luv ...bt why only ths valgur type of scenes...i asked u tht can u see ths type of scenes wth ur brother or father...its feels so shameful...if u hv any selfrespect...and in BALH they show what is tottaly wrong in my point of u...bcz many children see drams wth there mom's so ths give a very bad impact on there mind in a very little age...so i completely disagree wth u

Okay okay...sheesh I get it, the majority of the audience, yourself included thinks it's inappropriate to show a simple kiss on tv. Fine.

You in particular first said you're not conservative, and yet you call a simple kiss vulgar. You asked me if I can see these types of scenes with my brother and father, the answer is yes, a kiss is not inappropriate at all in my family, it's mainstream where I live. =P 

The only part I truly take offense to was your comment 'it feels so shameful...if you have any self respect'. I see your point of view and respect it, because that's just what it is. What's appropriate to me may not be appropriate to you, and I get that. I just wish you could extend the same courtesy my way and not resort to personal attacks to get your point across. 

The point is, I was trying to understand why it's so difficult for some audience members to digest simple acts of affection, and it's so easy for them to digest tracks such as a woman marrying her rapist with ease. I understand why it's hard for indian tv shows to show kissing on camera now. Your opinion, while it may have come from a good place was phrased very disrepectfully. 

At the end of the day though, as I said what's appropriate to me may not be appropriate to you, that comes from our morals and values and the environment we were exposed to while growing up. We can't fault one another for that.

sorry ...we r south asians ...u r may be frm abroad  or western society tht u nt feel ashamed in seeing tht type of scene wth ur bro or father...we belongs to eastern society nd in eastern society ths type of thngs considered as valgurity...nd ths give bad impact on children mind's...iam proud of being an eastern...nd proud of my cultureSmile

I am sorry to intervene.. I am an INDIAN who grew up with INDIAN values etc etc.. but I dont see anything wrong with a LIPLOCK scene.. There is no reason to attack the topic starter...

Even I see liplock scenes and crazy dance moves in HINDI songs everyday. with my family. I have seen some south indian songs, and the actresses in them are MORE vulgar than HINDI movie actresses. So you being a south Indian and someone else being a NON-SOUTH indian is not the discussion here... 

Indians including myself.. are hypocrites in many ways.. On one hand, they long to see a CHIKNI CHAMELI or MUNNI BADNAAM OR A MURDER OR Sheela ki Jawani that plays on all channels every day... but they feel offensive about the mention about a liplock scene in a TV serial!.. 

People are entitled to their oppinion.. I wld love to see a LIPLOCK between ARVI as well.. We all know that s not going to happen in PR.. because EKTA KAPOOR will rip the two apart in the name of PAVITRA RISHTA.. .. so lets chill.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedarepomegranateTani91

EverydayCloud Senior Member
EverydayCloud
EverydayCloud

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by EverydayCloud

I don't understand the big deal about kissing on Indian television either but I guess its just that most Indians are socially quite conservative so they may not like liplocks shown on screen but I'd personally love seeing an ArVi kiss Wink

Wouldn't that just be so adorable? I'd like download it and put it on my phone and my iPad.

Imagine this:
Purvi and Arjun are laughing, having a great time. Purvi stops laughing when she realizes how close they are standing to each other, almost touching. She notices Arjun's eyes softening as he smiles at her. Arjun's hands move up to Purvi's face. They lean in slowly and Arjun stops centimeters from Purvi's lips and waits for her to make a move, giving her the power to move forwards and capture his lips, or back away. Purvi of course realizes what he is doing, and makes her move. She takes his offering, and they share a beautiful, chaste, sweet kiss. Then they pull away and Purvi blushes while Arjun smiles and strokes her face.

(sorry, I just had to throw that scene in there)Embarrassed
   That would be soo cute! Big smile There are so many ways of showing sweet kisses like that on TV without being vulgar..Indian television really needs to step up its game! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sereaishitedare-Namita-

mistystar Senior Member
mistystar
mistystar

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
"Quoting sereaishitedare"

Agreed. Just because one does not share your view, it doesn't mean their view means any less or is considered 'shameful'. Just saying. This forum, I'm sure, consists of members from all different parts of the country and world, and each one has their own views on what they would think is appropriate to see or not. I understand the reasons why many would be uncomfortable with scenes such as this, and it fine.

As for me, personally, I am one who doesn't really care about lip lock scenes so long as it makes sense for it to be there and not there just to be there or to create a ruckus. If things are done with taste and it feels natural and not forced, such scenes can be quite sweet. Anyways, it would be a nice change to see affection rather than the negative back and forth banter we are being subjected to lately amongst other characters. Right now all you have is misunderstandings, arguing, and just plain unbelievable situations going on that I'm far more concerned about.

Edited by mistystar - 07 April 2012 at 6:50pm

sereaishitedarezainab_sushita2

Luv-abhiNikk Senior Member
Luv-abhiNikk
Luv-abhiNikk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Disagree!!!
I disagree because of 3 reasons
Firstly because there are soo many other ways to express ur love which looks more decent nd cute rather than liplock.
Secondly because its awkward for the actors to go through with this act in front of the whole cast nd crew.
Finally because this is a family show nd I'm sure it will be soo awkward watching it wiv ur parents or ur younger siblings.
Well this is my point of view.

zainab_sushita2cs-07

Luv-abhiNikk Senior Member
Luv-abhiNikk
Luv-abhiNikk

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
However if they portray it in a good way. Then this could look simply cute nd adorable.

sereaishitedare

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-abhiNikk

However if they portray it in a good way. Then this could look simply cute nd adorable.

I agree!!

I understand that Not everyone can carry a liplock or intimate scene well... but when a couple already share a magical chemistry onscreen and look great together, they have already won half the battle, . and if the scene is esthetically shot, it can be breathtaking and trust me sweep viewers off their feet!!

I have seen many amazing scenes in other serials.. and they have all been a super success.and fans LOVED it!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The Monarchsereaishitedare-Namita-

Go to top