Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The Monarch thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow. Zainab, I understand your plight, but don't you have a pc?
I have had my fair share of doting parents in the past, but I never got worked up about such things or attacked the morals of people in forums just because of mummy issues.
I think you shouldn't take things too personally. Everybody has their opinion. I did assume it was your opinion earlier and thus respected it.. But what you are saying right now just goes to show that it isn't a matter of opinion, but just a personal issue. In that case, I find it highly unfair that you keep calling it vulgar and insult other members about their upbringing. To me, choices are not a matter of where you come from or your upbringing, it's just a matter of how broad minded a person is to accomodate things that are different from the social norm.

I just think it's a little silly to call a chaste kiss vulgar!
Either you are very naive or just losely using the word to exaggerate.

Also, does your mom approve of SR and rape scenes then? Cuz a lot of serials (not just Ekta's) depict this.

Oh and the point about how it is rare it is for big screen movies to have liplocks.. What? How many movies have you watched so far? Cuz to me, there are several of them with much more action than the "vulgar" kiss you speak of.

All in all, if it is your opinion, I respect it. However, if it's simply a personal issue, please don't whine about them at a forum and expect other people to care or completely change their perspective to "save" you from your plight. That's a little immature.
I respect your culture and your opinion, but please respect others' opinions too.
Relax, it's just a discussion.. Ekta isn't going to add in a liplock scene and destroy your PR days just because people on a discussion forum fancied one. She'd think in terms of TRPs.Edited by The Monarch - 12 years ago
zainab_sushita2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: The Monarch

Wow. Zainab, I understand your plight, but don't you have a pc?
I have had my fair share of doting parents in the past, but I never got worked up about such things or attacked the morals of people in forums just because of mummy issues.
I think you shouldn't take things too personally. Everybody has their opinion. I did assume it was your opinion earlier and thus respected it.. But what you are saying right now just goes to show that it isn't a matter of opinion, but just a personal issue. In that case, I find it highly unfair that you keep calling it vulgar and insult other members about their upbringing. To me, choices are not a matter of where you come from or your upbringing, it's just a matter of how broad minded a person is to accomodate things that are different from the social norm.

I just think it's a little silly to call a chaste kiss vulgar!
Either you are very naive or just losely using the word to exaggerate.

Also, does your mom approve of SR and rape scenes then? Cuz a lot of serials (not just Ekta's) depict this.

Oh and the point about how it is rare it is for big screen movies to have liplocks.. What? How many movies have you watched so far? Cuz to me, there are several of them with much more action than the "vulgar" kiss you speak of.

All in all, if it is your opinion, I respect it. However, if it's simply a personal issue, please don't whine about them at a forum and expect other people to care or completely change their perspective to "save" you from your plight. That's a little immature.
I respect your culture and your opinion, but please respect others' opinions too.
Relax, it's just a discussion.. Ekta isn't going to add in a liplock scene and destroy your PR days just because people on a discussion forum fancied one. She'd think in terms of TRPs.

my mom also dnt approve me to see any rape scene also ...ur ri8 evry body has its own opinion nd views...i opposed the liplock scene or also rape scene in dramas...if u thnk thts its nt a big deal ...so thts ur opinion...i hv jst shared my opinion nd in my opinion i considered it valgur
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I got used to Zee not showing certain romantic/passionate acts but no offense, I feel that if the show ain't on a kids channel like Nickelodeon or Disney for example then kissing, sex, etc can be shown.  I already find it wierd that I see kissing on Nickelodeon & Disney with teens but I don't see married couples who are adults kissing on Zee.  I find Zee quite disturbing at times.  Like there was a scene on "Kasam Se" where the one of the main villians (Meera) repeatedly banged the main heroine's (Bani) head repeatedly against a rock.  Bani's head was all bloody.  Then Meera set Bani on fire.  All this was VERY unpleasant to watch.  So Zee can show such icky volent acts like this but can't show a sweet liplock between a couple?           Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It looked as if they were gonna have a liplock today when Arjun was staring at her in his room. And then what Punni saw- ðŸ¤£. Can I just imagine that they were kissing? (Even though Purvi looked like she was in an odd angle to be kissing).
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
What amazes me is why would the shutters be outside the door and not inside the room?

Sometime in serial they show blinds be outside the doctor's office or the hospital room where the hallway is  😕...Now why would that be? 😳 who puts blinds or shutters outside the window or the door?

Gosh these people have lost it..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
soapwatcher1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

What amazes me is why would the shutters be outside the door and not inside the room?

Sometime in serial they show blinds be outside the doctor's office or the hospital room where the hallway is  😕...Now why would that be? 😳 who puts blinds or shutters outside the window or the door?

Gosh these people have lost it..

My thoughts exactly!  All in the name of a plot! 
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't see why a quick peck on the lips is considered  vulgar? I think this word is too strong to describe a chaste kiss. it's fine if you have your ownn opinions and views but if people don't have problems watching such scenes with parents/siblings/cousins it doesn't mean they have no self respect, that is very offensive. also. I don't have problem with sex scenes/make-out scenes but I'm very well cultured with good values but I'm also a  very open minded. if you are uncomfortable to watch certain scenes with your family then the internet is always there.