Liplock scene? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
"Quoting sereaishitedare"
The only part I truly take offense to was your comment 'it feels so shameful...if you have any self respect'. I see your point of view and respect it, because that's just what it is. What's appropriate to me may not be appropriate to you, and I get that. I just wish you could extend the same courtesy my way and not resort to personal attacks to get your point across.

Agreed. Just because one does not share your view, it doesn't mean their view means any less or is considered 'shameful'. Just saying. This forum, I'm sure, consists of members from all different parts of the country and world, and each one has their own views on what they would think is appropriate to see or not. I understand the reasons why many would be uncomfortable with scenes such as this, and it fine.

As for me, personally, I am one who doesn't really care about lip lock scenes so long as it makes sense for it to be there and not there just to be there or to create a ruckus. If things are done with taste and it feels natural and not forced, such scenes can be quite sweet. Anyways, it would be a nice change to see affection rather than the negative back and forth banter we are being subjected to lately amongst other characters. Right now all you have is misunderstandings, arguing, and just plain unbelievable situations going on that I'm far more concerned about.
Edited by mistystar - 12 years ago
Disagree!!!
I disagree because of 3 reasons
Firstly because there are soo many other ways to express ur love which looks more decent nd cute rather than liplock.
Secondly because its awkward for the actors to go through with this act in front of the whole cast nd crew.
Finally because this is a family show nd I'm sure it will be soo awkward watching it wiv ur parents or ur younger siblings.
Well this is my point of view.
However if they portray it in a good way. Then this could look simply cute nd adorable.
Originally posted by Luv-abhiNikk

However if they portray it in a good way. Then this could look simply cute nd adorable.

I agree!!

I understand that Not everyone can carry a liplock or intimate scene well... but when a couple already share a magical chemistry onscreen and look great together, they have already won half the battle, . and if the scene is esthetically shot, it can be breathtaking and trust me sweep viewers off their feet!!

I have seen many amazing scenes in other serials.. and they have all been a super success.and fans LOVED it!!
a lil off topic if i may say

i remember a scene where pre soham varsha suicide and post sulochana old age home and the whole torture in the family n hungama, the married couple, archana manav were coochi cooing when the mother was on the bed next to archana and manav comes in the room at night and is on the floor, i am not narrow minded but consdiering the circumstances that was a lil pervertish , i know it was love bla bla bla yet it was pervertish. children were ignored completely by manav around that time . eg. manav drags archana to sign a document which was in the car and varsha runs off with the baby 😕
Well, if Ekta can bring in rape scenes and awkward/romantic SR scenes (which leave us guessing what happened next).. Why not a simple kiss?

I think there's nothing wrong with it.. It's reality and people need to accept it.
If they have explicit scenes on the big screens, why not let such a choti element of love go on the small screen? Hell, I am quite sure some dramas even show implied sex scenes out of wedlock.. Then why not a simple kiss?If people don't like it, then they shouldn't watch the scene.. Maybe they can cover their eyes or flip channels for a few mins?

As for watching with kids.. I don't think they should be watching these shows to begin with.I highly doubt hindi serials revolving around these themes are even suitable for kids. Polygamy, abuse, disrespect to elders.. Really? I would say most serials these days cater to 14-15+ and above..

On the other hand, if you're watching with parents and have no choice.. Flip the channel for 5-10 minutes or pretend to go to the bathroom..d: Helps in emergency cases!; D Or just distract them!
And if you really want to watch it, you can happily watch the episode online..
I'm also sure fans would obviously make a VM out of it or post clips as well!😆

Also, actors feeling awkward... Come onn.. Even actors on the big screen do it and they can always get a double if they don't want to..:)

I'm also sure this will never happen, even though we all want to see it! But we can only dream... Hai hai.. 😍Edited by The Monarch - 12 years ago
a chaste kiss wont be all tht bad...if tht is something u see on streets everyday than its allright (sorry, i wouldn't know cuz i don't live in india) but i do agree tht i do feel awkward watching such a scene with my enatire family...but i respect all of u guys opinions...cuz thats how we lern about each other
Originally posted by Luv-abhiNikk

Disagree!!!
I disagree because of 3 reasons
Firstly because there are soo many other ways to express ur love which looks more decent nd cute rather than liplock.
Secondly because its awkward for the actors to go through with this act in front of the whole cast nd crew.
Finally because this is a family show nd I'm sure it will be soo awkward watching it wiv ur parents or ur younger siblings.
Well this is my point of view.
agreed wth u ...100%...but sum ppl here jst dnt understand
Originally posted by MAYURFAN001

I am sorry to intervene.. I am an INDIAN who grew up with INDIAN values etc etc.. but I dont see anything wrong with a LIPLOCK scene.. There is no reason to attack the topic starter...

Even I see liplock scenes and crazy dance moves in HINDI songs everyday. with my family. I have seen some south indian songs, and the actresses in them are MORE vulgar than HINDI movie actresses. So you being a south Indian and someone else being a NON-SOUTH indian is not the discussion here... 

Indians including myself.. are hypocrites in many ways.. On one hand, they long to see a CHIKNI CHAMELI or MUNNI BADNAAM OR A MURDER OR Sheela ki Jawani that plays on all channels every day... but they feel offensive about the mention about a liplock scene in a TV serial!.. 

People are entitled to their oppinion.. I wld love to see a LIPLOCK between ARVI as well.. We all know that s not going to happen in PR.. because EKTA KAPOOR will rip the two apart in the name of PAVITRA RISHTA.. .. so lets chill.. 

THERE is a lot of Difference b/w Big screen or Small screen...many parents doesnot allow there children to watch Films ...bt they watch tv nd in BIG screen liplock scene is very rare ...in KHAN'S movie u cant see any liplock scene ..they r many few movies which show tht nd hardly only one scene of tht ...i am in college bt still i cant watch liplock scene even chikni chameli song wth my father...bcz respect NAAM ki bhi koi cheez hti hai...ND I THNK THT EVERYONE HERE FORGET THT THNG...ppl visions r so much chnged tht they r considering a valgur nd cheap thing as a sufasticated one...🤢...anywayz i cant argue wth u on ths point ...everyone has its own views ... if u wnt to see any liplock scene so u can watch hollywood movies...bt here on indian tv u cannot see any liplock scene bcz indians dramas r mainly family shows...u can see in 2018 or 2019 😆
 ...if EKTA begins to show liplock scene in her dramas ...then it wll completely banned fr me...🤢...bcz my mom wll never allow to see tht type of dramas...MY mom already hate's indian dramas ...nd if they begun to show tht type of scenes then indian dram's will permantly banned fr me 😆...PHIR MEIN aRNAV KHUSHI OR ARJUN PURVI  KO KAISE DEKHO GI ...😆...SUSHANT ANKITA TO AB HAI NHI PR MEIN.😭...AB ARJUN PURVI HI HAI