India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Is baby Gollu on the way ??... (Page 4)

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I also think so that they should now have a baby coz of their age... complications are bound to come and given the health condition of Priya as she might undergo surgery for her that BC case and that Ram too is aged they should now have a baby...whatever scene may be but I want a girl first then boy coz Ram needs his gudiya and also his dream of having kanyadaan jo woh kar nahin paya tha apne beheno ki, toh a girl first...I donot know but i think Priya has conceived, mujhe lag raha hain...aur waise bhi yeh Ram gollu ke Gollu hi reh gaye, yeh baatein woh share karega Vik aur Neha se, I doubt woh kaise karega, isse accha toh Priya handle karegi, after all she is a woman   

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesakshigirdharmonashanti05

girdharmona Goldie
girdharmona
girdharmona

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

I also think so that they should now have a baby coz of their age... complications are bound to come and given the health condition of Priya as she might undergo surgery for her that BC case and that Ram too is aged they should now have a baby...whatever scene may be but I want a girl first then boy coz Ram needs his gudiya and also his dream of having kanyadaan jo woh kar nahin paya tha apne beheno ki, toh a girl first...I donot know but i think Priya has conceived, mujhe lag raha hain...aur waise bhi yeh Ram gollu ke Gollu hi reh gaye, yeh baatein woh share karega Vik aur Neha se, I doubt woh kaise karega, isse accha toh Priya handle karegi, after all she is a woman   

our sweet golu...is not that golu...don't underestimate  him...i think when raya will deside to have their own child...it will be twins...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jineejiggsshanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Doodo Nahaoo Phooto Phalo...

OMG Daadi was so sweet LOLLOL

And Priya madam is saying Teek Hi tho Keh Rahi hai daadi Wink

So kya Khyal Hai Raam jee...Wink

ramdevsanDimdim.

ramdevsan Senior Member
ramdevsan
ramdevsan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
but after new promo...jr golu will not came so soon...i wish..after baby siting of nevi kids...raya will deside to have their own kids...

jineejiggsshanti05

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
If it is up to me to descide then I don't want Golu jr to come when his parents have so many problems.

I want Raya's pregnantcy to be a happy occasion from the start!!
I want to see how a tension and trouble free Priya shares the news with Ram, I want to see their first doctor's appointment, I want to see Ram taking care of Priya (being concerned about her food  and rest ect). I want Ram and Priya to go for pregnantcy gym classes. I like to see them go for baby shopping. All these things after separation.

I don't want roona dhoona and Priya knowing about her pregnancy while she is separated from Ram and lives in that made house of Sharma's. Ram not knowing about the pregnancy and the moment he knows he wants Priya back at KM.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramdevsan

ramdevsan Senior Member
ramdevsan
ramdevsan

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

If it is up to me to descide then I don't want Golu jr to come when his parents have so many problems.

I want Raya's pregnantcy to be a happy occasion from the start!!
I want to see how a tension and trouble free Priya shares the news with Ram, I want to see their first doctor's appointment, I want to see Ram taking care of Priya (being concerned about her food  and rest ect). I want Ram and Priya to go for pregnantcy gym classes. I like to see them go for baby shopping. All these things after separation.

I don't want roona dhoona and Priya knowing about her pregnancy while she is separated from Ram and lives in that made house of Sharma's. Ram not knowing about the pregnancy and the moment he knows he wants Priya back at KM.

totaly agree with u...me too want this...i wish priya will not pregnent during sepration track...this si most awated moment of raya life...it should be in happy environment...it should be when raya will be together...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishray

Go to top