India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Misunderstanding

SyedAinah IF-Dazzler
SyedAinah
SyedAinah

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Friends i am worried abt manveer , kahi aaj k last scene ki wajeh se manveer k beech koi misunderstanding na ho jayai ,i mean the way manyata was looking at uday for his support , humari heart beating bohut fast ho rahi hai plz aap log clear toh karo ki aap ko kya lagta hai

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mahnoork47rmryjaneniroopakinshukkiaashiq-JEHAN-...navina...

rmry Groupbie
rmry
rmry

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Patha nahi dear... Lets keep our fingers crossed... Defnitely I am looking at it positively... coz J's plans always backfires and makes Manveer closerLOLLOL. Lets wait for Monday's episode. Its gonna be 100th epi. It will be really something special...Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahnoork47pearls88Add123...navina...

SyedAinah IF-Dazzler
SyedAinah
SyedAinah

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Thanks dear , hope so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahnoork47

Zaynmohin Groupbie
Zaynmohin
Zaynmohin

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
After watching the precap were j is saying aag ek taraf something hai aur dosri taraf bhi jalane ke liye tail chirko gi something (she said something like that).
I Think it is that manyata is angry with our prince and now j Will make uday angry with her ( my thought no offence)
But i Think jab ye aag bujh jayegi to manveer Will be deeply in love and then akash Will comeback and manyata Will reject him lol
(this is only my thought)
-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
i agree wd all of u...itny zabardast full of MANVEERDay Dreaming episode dikhany ky bad phir sy koi misunderstanding...no plzzz :( 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index