Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

'Dude,your sis is weird' 'Yeah,I know'-- So do we!

krittika23 IF-Dazzler
krittika23
krittika23

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Okay firstly, since this comes from a SwaRon fans, there isn't any bias involved. . 
And being A d3 fan I hope I can put forward my POV without any issues : ) 

So monday . 
New girl enters. . 
By the time the promos and all had aired, everyone knew about that she was from a small town, and well, Rey crazed . 

Well I must say that the first impression was rather good =) 
An over excited, bubbly, cheerful, super(over?) friendly girl. . almost like some lost lamb in the big bad world of Bombay. . !
She seemed rather, CUTE :) 
Like someone you'd take care of .. haha!
But seriously, looking at her makes you think that she'd probably be the kid of the gang!!
=)

Over the next 3 days, we were basically shown how she'd look with the other gang members . .
Hha. . must say.  . that needs to be worked upon :P 
She doesn't look like the *taller stronger sharper - Weaklings* nor does she look like someone who'd be able to match the whole feel of the dazllers !
Infact, she seriously looked like a bechara bacha infront of the back-in-action dazlers :) !

With Rey also. . Idk . .the 'jab mila tu' according to me was err the worst dance sequence in D3 yet. . 
they were kinda messed up ! . . =P
And honestly, she just seems like the innocent kid kinda.. 'log pipe ke upar baith ke khana kyu khayenge? 
It's tough to put her in a romantic angle as such ~ 

Okay. . after the full week - 4 epi. . 
come to the worst part.. 
the last 5 mins of thursday. 

Don't know whether one should blame Taani/ Vrinda or Cvs. . 
But I felt that scene was ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY .
It just mega mega emphasized on her stalker-ish ness. 

*Cvs, when we used to see the one-sided love of Swayam in early D3 days.. it came across as endearing.. you actually wanted the stone-hearted Sharon to fall for this guy who wasn't the ishtud, but just the guy who'd always give her his all .. 
With Taani..  i was like.. W*F ?!.. she used to wait for Swayam to upload Rey's pic.. no work ??!

Okay. . 
So, basically it was an average week and a decent start for the new girl =) 

Acting, well, it'd be unfair to judge her so soon.. or compare her with other D3 cast members who are 200 epi old, while she's just done 4. . 

Just one request to Cvs, please keep it real. . I mean, as a character, Rey is pretty easy to like. . It's believable that one gets infatuated with his looks and dance and all . .but to actually fall for him and well even go anywhere close to a relation is a long drawn process, it involves actually knowing Rey which is really different from staring at his pictures.. 
Please don't pull off something unbelievably stupid which would make us question the sanity and maturity of the characters of D3

All in all. Let's see where this goes =) 

Cheers
Star

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Desi_angel90Anikz003nly4usharonPhosphenesJalebiHeartsABCDesiGirl93MirageSwarontaniya_dostiiLiveEatLoveHPHolic-3Snowey-FrozenRain-crazyskythegameisonmarauder

JalebiHearts Goldie
JalebiHearts
JalebiHearts

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Nice post kritz, i also liked the girl when she came all bubbly and sweet, but it was so cheesy for her to say "aap" i mean not all small town girls say that you know -__- but I liked the dance seq, her crush is cute and the last 5 minutes were cute as well, i mean how many of us look at photos of out crush and blush? Personally i do that all the time with shantanu's pictures Day Dreaming But all in all the only complaint i have is CVs not giving as much attention to swaRon and true she has to get to know him first just like you said pleaseee cvs keep it REAL! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HPHolic-3

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Krittika,
Did you know Swayum is 'Thanks' when Rey said his sister is weird and not 'I know.' ?Approve

Anyway, no matter. Nice post, finally one of the SwaRon fans comes up with something apart from straight disappointment in SwaRon's track. Not that I am okay with the track, but okay, something else to talk about now. 

I dun like Taani, neither did I like Kria. And I dun find Rey to be someone you could get instantly attracted to, but that's just me. And why would you ask em to keep it real? It's never been real, not really. I am not judging Taani, she doesn't bother me, you know? If I come around to develop any further opinion about her, I'd let you know! Tongue

-K
ash.arshalover Newbie
ash.arshalover
ash.arshalover

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
yeah. agreed
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Seriously the last 5 minutes of last episode psyched me out. Her cuteness vanished and gave way to creepness. I don't know how CV's have planned to take her track forward but this stalkerish character won't win her any fans.
-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Nice post.
S the last part of the epi was indeed very dumb.
really looked too wired.
Cv';s plz come to 2012. we r nt in 80's.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top