Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Special prayer 4 Khushi to remain like this

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved Khushi's behaviour today but how many of u r worried because according to SBB,khushi will scream thinking Arnav is a shaitaan something.

i am so hoping that Khushi screams and goes back to her silent mode rather than the comedian khushi,please.

I would request each & every member of the forum to actually pray😆 because if the above mentioned doesnt happens,todays beautiful episode will go down the drain & WE DONT WANT THAT BECAUSE V HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rkingini thumbnail
i thnk she wl go back to comedy...and he wl be irritated again...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
aahh i have been praying pretty constantly since the epi aired!!!
keeping my fingers crossed!! it would be better if they really make her scream in fright and then, even show her having masti only when arnav s not around and with the kids...
and maintain her dignified silence from now on every second she is in front of arnav and avoid him at all instances as much as possible!!

Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sbs showed,, that khushi kuch bachn ko ghar par ek story suna rahinhai, ek drohni story. And at that time arnav uske saath zakra jaata hai aur woh darr jaati hai! So she screams shaitaan shaitaan
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I would rather pray for Khushi to come back in chirpy mood. ASR is doing it due to MU, once it is cleared he will treat her like princess .One or two days ok not to drag much, then it's value does not remain.
saqi91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we really did wait 4 quite a long tym! hope this continues 4 sm tym!!
saqi91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we really did pray 4 quite a long tym! hope this mode stays on 4 sm tym!
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princessunara

aahh i have been praying pretty constantly since the epi aired!!!
keeping my fingers crossed!! it would be better if they really make her scream in fright and then, even show her having masti only when arnav s not around and with the kids...
and maintain her dignified silence from now on every second she is in front of arnav and avoid him at all instances as much as possible!!

agreed
its my wish came true
a silent treatment for arnav