LakshmiRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Suraj wipeing that tear :(
Suraj knowing about the divorce paper :(
THE PRECAP :(

Suraj crying ... i wanna cry but i no for SURE they are not getting a divorce but i wanna no what the precap ment and how it happenend ...we have a whole two days to find out 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hey the precap is just an imagination of suraj ,its not true so relax..
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Precap is Sooraj's Nightmare because he slept thinking about that divorce paper..RELAX...Diya aur Baati do not get separated.. ðŸ˜‰

Its a DREAM with will NOT become the fact
Edited by shwetha85 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i dont see how Surya would be seperated, he might sign and give the papers to her but she would clearly clarify his thinking , thats wat she always did, clearing things sooner or later , well i havent seen episode , but the almost crying scene of suraj when bhaboo left decision to sandhya is enough to imagine his crying face,  i cannot see it for sure 
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I haven't seen the epi yet...but am already depressed with even imagining Suraj crying...what was the precap?
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i felt like crying too...very touchy scences...great music...but i think the precap is his imagination..diya aur baati are staying together...lets see how it unfolds...liked todays episode a lot
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sidra2007

I haven't seen the epi yet...but am already depressed with even imagining Suraj crying...what was the precap?

suraj all frustated ...he cud not sleep ..he comes out of his room and questions himself that sandhyaji really wants to give me divorce and he turns back and see sandhya (in a new different saree with pallu on her head) she says rudely to him that yes i want divorce ...

that was just surajs imagination that sandhya saying all that so relax 😊
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Suraj is so soft ..felt bad to see him crying ...hopefully this misunderstanding get sorted out ..we get some cute scene between them ...:)

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sita11

suraj all frustated ...he cud not sleep ..he comes out of his room and questions himself that sandhyaji really wants to give me divorce and he turns back and see sandhya (in a new different saree with pallu on her head) she says rudely to him that yes i want divorce ...

that was just surajs imagination that sandhya saying all that so relax 😊

Thanks Sita!! Gosh I want to go home and watch the epi rite now...seems like the longest day ever...
LakshmiRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANK GOD!!!!!!! IT WAS ONLY A DREAM / (FOR SURAJ AND US A NIGHTMARE)