India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Wouldn't you be ANGRY!!!?! (Page 2)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
*sigh* I know Jessie, I'm sure something fantastic is awaiting us on that front but you know after almost 150 episodes...it gets frustrating waiting to see Jeevika DO something which will give the storyline the boost it needs.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Jessie..canuck-umz-Sara.

..Jessie.. IF-Dazzler
..Jessie..
..Jessie..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
yes these people make us wait long!!!!!!me and me sister eventually end up in sharing our thoughts abouts jeevika's reaction...we get so mad about it!!!!but they defenitely need to screw up the episodes

canuck-umz-Sara.*Reemz*

luvmannu Senior Member
luvmannu
luvmannu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

hmmm.. i do understand where you are coming from... in real life no one will hide such a big news from close family that too she is the closest family... but Jeevika will not be mad at Manvi for long becoz that is what she told Viren that if the truth is hidden for a good reason of not hurting someone then it is worth it... If i was in her place i would have said that bitter truth is better that sweet lie.. but I am not Jeevika.

Also, everyone in Choudhari's are emotional and are driven by what their heart says then their brains...that is why there is love oozing out of their house like anything else we have seen... so naturally they are inclined to satisfy all the wishes of the person who is suffering the disease... when Manvi wanted them to hide it to Jeevika they did it only becoz everyone are trying to bring happiness to manvi and their main focus is on manvi as she is suffering from a deadly disease.. i can actually relate to them in this case becoz even if i was in their place i would do what manvi wishes.

if at all we can be angry at someone it is Manvi becoz she is hiding the truth from the most important person in her life... but can we? ofcourse not... she cannot see her sister in pain or see her in tears... she even asked her Jiju for only that during Jeevika's marriage... then how can she be the reason for bringing tears to Jeevika's eyes?? no ways...

..Jessie..canuck-umz*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Jessie: After all this, they better blow us away with Jeevika's reaction. I still have high expectations from it. That is THE scene I'm awaiting!

luvmannu: Honestly, I do get all that. Their feelings especially Manvi who wants to keep her Di away from any pain but putting those emotions aside, I'm trying to think logically how I would react in Jeevika's situation :( It's really unfair on her. I don't know if she will get angry at Manvi?! On one hand she has every reason to but then at the end of the day Manvi is suffering from cancer so would she want to react harshly?!

Too many questions running through my head which only that scene can answer.

luvmannu..Jessie..canuck-umz

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Reemzzz...HugI agree.. Jeevika is going to be angry and more so very hurt with not knowing what has happened to Manvi.

She is going to be more angry if she comes to know after Manvi is cured (which is highly doubtful!)

I can see Viren being the calmer in all this.. he will help her out thru that hard time. But those epi's are going to be maha emosaanal!

On another note:

*hand on head* - Haai Ramm' and you believe SM.. phhssttt haven't we learned our lesson yet Reemzzz... I will NEVER believe that )($*%&(*$&%) dude! :D

Edited by -Veena- - 06 April 2012 at 11:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz*Reemz*

luvmannu Senior Member
luvmannu
luvmannu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
yup, I am also early waiting for that one scene... it should be out of this world and I trust Krystle to bring out the expressions perfectly becoz she is awesome when it comes to behna scenes...

Also, today maanvi also promised us on what is awaiting for us... that if Jeevika comes to know she will easily steal the award from everyone else LOLLOLLOL eagerly waiting but my guess is it will definitely take atleast 1 more month for Jeevika to actually know the truth.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canuck-umz*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Vzzz oh so good to see you here! <3 Dude I think she's going to be angry at Viren too because I'm pretty sure he and Virat will find out soon but hide it from her Ermm So she may dishum dishum all of them!

Lets not talk about that dude -___- But please be more active pshh!

@luvmannu: Don't say another month Stern Smile That's just too much. I can wait for another 2 weeks max...after that I'll just die out of frustration :P

Edited by *Reemz* - 06 April 2012 at 11:34am

luvmannucanuck-umz-Veena-

..Jessie.. IF-Dazzler
..Jessie..
..Jessie..

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@reemz: yes jeevika will really feel hurt!!!
@luvmannu:exactly the most awaited scene of ehmmbh history

luvmannucanuck-umz*Reemz*

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index