India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

You eople need to stop sending me a private messa

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I get private message from some person saying that i need to stop bashing Karen because of me everyone else is also bashing himl 

CAN YOU PEOPLE WAKE UP AND LEARN TO READ !!!!!!!!!!! if you do not know how to read in English then please go and learn other wise do not send me a private message about stupid things like this. 

I was not bashing Karen but his charactar Naititk. what is it with the people in this form. you cannot say anything againt a show or the charactor or the cv or story line or anything with out everyone bashing me. 

SOme one else wrote about Hina's make up an no one said stop  bashing her.They were not talking about her charactor but about her and yet no one said anything to this person but when I write something about the show they start sending me private messages and start to yell at me. 

GET A LIFE PEOPLE this is only a show and these people could give a dame about you or me. They only care rather we watch there shows in order they keep there jobs . Hina and Karan are no relations to me an they are also no relations to anyone of you. STop acting like they are some big time superstars or something. 

If this was Raj Kapoor and Nargis i can understand but let me tell you guys something they are not an dwill never be and STOP being so OVer protective.  people have the right to say anything that is in there mind and it does not mean they are bashing the actors personally they are saying things to get CV to wake up 

I said nothing wrong. All i said was that he needs to wake up and stand up for his mom . It ws his fault he was the one who locked the car and locked his baby in the car. He could not even get the baby to stop crying come on ... he needs to learn from his brother in law. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smileyroseBushi786ANN91Minion23Blukitten-Stutz-

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
dear the locking thing was a incident he didnt close the door wantdly or brought Naksh to temple just that he was crying badly he cudnt see and took him to his mother and he jsut helped the lady who feel and evrything happened infront of akshara and no one was at fault it was accident neither akshara nor Naitik it can happen with anyone.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916kala_09maha_femir4ever

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Pree4u that is not why i am upset. I am upset because I got so many private messages saying really bad things to me calling me so many names just because i  voiced my opinion that Naititk should support his wife and stand up to his mom.  

I never put down Karan at all. I understand the difference between the charactar they are playing and the actor him or her self. 

I would never say something about Karan or Hina because first i dotn know them personally and 2nd they are actors who are playing a fictional character that someone else has written. 

My point is that people should be able to say something about a character if they see that character is not doing something right. just beacuse he is the lead of the show does not mean that his character is with out fault.  

Put open my account and have 30 private messages saying that I am stupid, and that i better stop posting hateful comments about hina or karan. These people are so mean and hateful over something that is on the tv and the fact that its FICTION. not REAL at all. 
pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty54

Pree4u that is not why i am upset. I am upset because I got so many private messages saying really bad things to me calling me so many names just because i  voiced my opinion that Naititk should support his wife and stand up to his mom.  

I never put down Karan at all. I understand the difference between the charactar they are playing and the actor him or her self. 

I would never say something about Karan or Hina because first i dotn know them personally and 2nd they are actors who are playing a fictional character that someone else has written. 

My point is that people should be able to say something about a character if they see that character is not doing something right. just beacuse he is the lead of the show does not mean that his character is with out fault.  

Put open my account and have 30 private messages saying that I am stupid, and that i better stop posting hateful comments about hina or karan. These people are so mean and hateful over something that is on the tv and the fact that its FICTION. not REAL at all. 

see bt u topic title wasnt apporipriate and i guess u havnt been seeing the show from write there are so many incident where Naitik has supportered akhara moreover he was guilty later so things end there and ur topic was changed to bbashing topic as ur title was unappropriate .And further query plzz PM me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_femir4ever

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree4ru

Originally posted by pretty54

see bt u topic title wasnt apporipriate and i guess u havnt been seeing the show from write there are so many incident where Naitik has supportered akhara moreover he was guilty later so things end there and ur topic was changed to bbashing topic as ur title was unappropriate .And further query plzz PM me.
Her topic too nk is coward and all so def its bashing na 
-Nadii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nadii-
-Nadii-

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Bashing an actor is not allowed on IF, but bashing a charahcter isnt allowed either. Yes u can critisize but without bashing. Closing this topic

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top