Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

missing her during MU, imagine after MU is cleared (Page 3)

smiley-shiney IF-Dazzler
smiley-shiney
smiley-shiney

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged

OMG

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Originally posted by prathikri

Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

i wont be able to see his redemption track...Cry

if wat we saw was a teaser...the actual film will be Cry

n Barun Sobti really gets too much into such emotional scenes...those eyes...tht inner turmoil...remember that sitting on road...crying his heart out...ooo god i had goosebumps then...n i will have shivers...heck i'll literally die seeing him going thru soo much torture for which he is totally NOT responsible...if he shud go the redemption way later...khushi too deserves that...i just hope itz all not one-sided...CryCry

garima sweety stop dreaming we will never get a redemption track from kushi's side , she is perfect nari.

i knw Praths that was just WISHFUL THINKING...Cry

yes...khushi can never be wrong...shes a naari afterall...woman-power ki jai hoCry

but this is soo not right yaaa...i hate SP n CVs for this...everything he shud only do right?

he loved her...misunderstood her...repents later...goes the redemption way later...bends down on kness n asks for forgiveness...HECK everything he shud do y??????????

just bcz he loves her???

n wat abt her??????????

have we anytime seen Khushi missing him...loving him secretly???????

NO !!!!

i m so fumed up...cant tell u yaa..

i know what u feel garima :( but looks like we are in  a minority here.. 90 % of the forum walas only want him to repent not  her.. they feel her pain is greater than hers. talk about equality here. 
I have made up my mind not to watch Arnav's redemption track if we dont get one from kushi's side.. for me its a one sided love story thats all.. 
garima_IPKKND  and  prathikri..
thanks for your comments.. but i don't thnk it will be like that.. khushi will also miss him so much.. just bcos she hasn't shown her feelings much, doesn't mean she doesn't love him as much as arnav's love.. the reason y arnav's feeling towards is shown more is bcos he does something in anger to khushi and later repents about that.. so it looks like he loves more.. but khushi isn't doing anything wrong to him.. whenever she realizes, she immediately apologizes.. but, i know hiding shyam's truth is a mistake and she will seek apology for that and help arnav in bringing anjali's life back after she gets to know the truth.. when separation happens, i am sure both will equally miss each other.. it will not be arnav alone.. but the mistrust that arnav had on khushi will be coming infront of khushi, which will make her not to take any steps..of course, it will be an emotional ride but i feel we should think about arhi as a whole and not arnav or khushi separately..  sorry if i spoke anything wrong.. 

Edited by divvk - 06 April 2012 at 11:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri

goguma IF-Rockerz
goguma
goguma

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
he hates her...how many times did he tell her this?
even in her silence, he is still not able to let it go and push her further by saying, its fine with him..

tsk tsk tsk   arnav...u spoke too soon...
see how silent is eating u up..
see how her voice echos in the hall
see how you look arnd relentlessly for her...

i shudder to think what arnav's life will be like when kushi took her last step out of his life...
when MU is cleared, will she forgive him easily?

cry for arnav...cry for kushi...i definitely will...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SamiyaIPKKND

Go to top