samnii thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
aaww finaly meri g0pi vahu ko thodi aqal aye t0day again she was again suspectng chatur rashi's kalakari:)and kainjal didi was hilari0us
c0mentng on yesterday's epi..o0opz ahem dikra ko halka halka yad ana start hugya;)i thnk upc0ming 6 m0nths pe p0ora SUHAG DIN yad ajyega ima0o0o:p...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank God the flashbacks have finally started fr Ahem! 👍🏼
Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Gopi kind of knew what her cousin is capable of...but as long as it was her she did not care, now Rashi's is playing with the family and that is why Gopi is speaking up more. She can handle anything, but her family breaking apart is something she will not allow...

And I do agree with you on the Ahem issue...he is starting to remember. But I don't think it will be 6 months. I think we will see it in the coming weeks, they are going to be celebrating their second SR
samnii thumbnail
[QUOTE=Dhabu89] Gopi kind of knew what her cousin is capable of...but as long as it was her she did not care, now Rashi's is playing with the family and that is why Gopi is speaking up more. She can handle anything, but her family breaking apart is something she will not allow...

[DIV][I]And I do agree with you on the Ahem issue...he is starting to remember. But I don't think it will be 6 months. I think we will see it in the coming weeks, they are going to be celebrating their second SR

dhabu 2nd sr imao ..yah may b bt i want a cute l0ve cnfesi0n fr0m..ahem n0w..deadly waitng