Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Batti jal gayi!

BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
No...not Arnav's. Mine!Wink

So, I've only been a member on IF for 1 1/2 month or so, but , ever since I came on here, the IPKKND forum seems to be filled with ups and downs, just like the story line. I respect that people have opinions on the episode and want to share it with fellow members. And I love reading episode analysis by shalini and shy etc. But most of the posts these days seem to be about who is right, Arnav or Khushi? Or if CV's are losing track or if the new director (who is not new by the way, he directed that scene with famous "Ab kya bolun???")

I am not saying people should share this, but wouldn't it better if we had one thread where we can complain about the storyline or arnav or khushi or whatever it is that irritates us. Analyzing an episode is different than discussing a part of it. Episode analysis should have their own thread, but to share our opinions, I think it would be better to have one thread.

I don't open posts if it remotely seems to be taking sides. I love IPKKND as a whole! Each and every member of the team is responsible for getting us hooked to it! Sometimes just reading the titles going through the forum makes me loose the magic of the episode. Today even after what i though was a great episode, i see some posts saying it wasn't good, and this kills my buzz!

So think about it, one thread where we can complain about whatever we want, without creating individual posts!
Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rithuparnarobbieREEdarshi28T4YY4B4fareearshiipkkndluvkooltoadzooni.blueanjaani07rima

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
ip redux is one such thread i guess
BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zooni.blue

ip redux is one such thread i guess

I don't know what that is. Is it something similar to what I was talking about? And thanks for the replySmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top