Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Confusion (Page 2)

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
@ rabzonedge...

But Nidhi went To Ashu's House in Violin Date Epi also..And There she Saw Baba in full Day Light...Confused

I told Na..KP has Ghajini Syndrome...

@ bold...ROFL...Good one that...

As for the other one about seeing Baba's photo in broad daylight...Lets assume that at the moment Nidhi has lost her powers of thinking as she is separated from her love... ...That coupled with BB's new unkempt, long-haired and bearded appearance should be a valid reason why she can't recognise him from the photo...ROFL...This is what I always do...make light of the errors in a show...That way I don't get frustrated and angry when I come across bloopers...Thats whats called experience my dear in Indian TV shows...LOL...

Nice one though rabzonedge...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aardhan

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Show me sab chalta hai boss!Wink
But seriously,we can identify because we know he is AlokNath but from Nidhi's POV,it is hard to identify the changed look which she only carefully watched once,that too with candlelight.
she had seen in candlelight.. besides she was starin at ashu... dont think she even looked at the photo properly.. 
ohh cum on..when ashu is standin in front of ya ,would u rather see him or a photo?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index