Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

do you still emphasize j

Poll Question: do you still emphasize j???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
31 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

wendy25 Goldie
wendy25
wendy25

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
today after seeing j's attitude i was like how  can anyone stoop so low. i don't know her childhood past that how much she was ignored by her family etc. i think brijraj is and was always on her side and ds is not someone who is partial. can't say about komal.
i am hating her now . i can't believe that i used to emphasize her before. 
cvs please develop   her character soon before she replaces akash from my hate list.
now if ds backstabs her i won't be feeling inch of sympathy for her . she deserves it. its good she is not becoming yuvrani otherwise devgarh will be get erased from the map . seriously so much bitterness or i say foolishness. and this girl call herself princess. my right and left foot.
j you don't even deserves to be call a girl. i guess this foolishness and cheap antics she had inherited from brijraj in legacy.  seriously ds is not idiot who waited for manyata so long.
i  am equally critical to manyata  and j's behaviour . but now confirmed manyata can somehow become yuvrani but there is no hope for j. this is what that girl has learned on the name of education. immaturity and selfishness or stupidness can be handled but she has some serious issues with brains and character . j is 10 steps ahead of manyata in obsession over a guy.
such a despo.
sorry guys i was disturbed seeing her ruining such a nice manveer moment so i've written this post. do give comments. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fanaaz4ujaneniroopaLizBennetGods_child-SilverAngel-...navina...

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Sweety she calx hr self a princes she dnt evn desevex to be cld a nice human being

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wendy25.lostinthought.

.lostinthought. IF-Rockerz
.lostinthought.
.lostinthought.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
i never did never will!
i never felt sorry for her ever just hate that gal!

wendy25...navina...

.lostinthought. IF-Rockerz
.lostinthought.
.lostinthought.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsLuscious

Sweety she calx hr self a princes she dnt evn desevex to be cld a nice human being
agreed Thumbs Up

wendy25MsLuscious

Gods_child IF-Dazzler
Gods_child
Gods_child

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Devgarh ppl are brainless ppl..and jai will self indulgent ruler...interested in demolishing other rather than raising herself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wendy25

sonam4980 Groupbie
sonam4980
sonam4980

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
no personal problem but i just hate her after today's episode!Angry

wendy25

mahnoork47 Newbie
mahnoork47
mahnoork47

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
no neverEvil SmileDead

wendy25

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
J is a despo to the power of infinity... in mathematical terms!
She is seriously beginning to annoy me now. She believes that flaunting in new dresses with accessories and throwing parties is what being a yuvrani is all about. Heck she even made a mockery of her own party by telling her crony to trip Manyata...

And can't even comment on her stupidity... even after her ridiculous/ insecure antic Manyata will still get everyone's attention even if its not in the way Manyata was hoping for. She destroyed her own party by her hands.

And the way she was handling Uday... it was like there was no other guy in the party she could've danced with. I'm 100% sure now that she doesn't love Uday, but just want him as a show dog to show off a handsome guy ...

But just remember Jay.. that Manyata will always be Uday's eyecandy and his arm candy as well!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index