India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 6th April 2012 (Page 8)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Well done Bee. Loved your arguments and fine , I will give Shravani another chance  LOL, and another chance to Manav also where Shravani is concerned ..
Maybe he does not really have any idea how much his kids love Shravani aunty ...and maybe even Shravani aunty is not interested in him ...In that case it is the doing of that woman called Savita who would do anything  to get what she wants ...

Thank you so much for  taking  part in this interesting discussion ...I had such fun ...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbee5

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by naava

And yes, i know, Savita has made such a tragic mess of her family because she is fearful, selfish and controlling.  But, i have to agree with Tanya on this as well...Manav was/is Archana's husband. He was supposed to know her better than anyone. He KNOWS she is not like Savita portrays her. For crying out loud, DK knows her better than Manav.  No excuses imo LOL He is just as responsible, maybe more so, than Savita -- zombie or not.  Like every human being, he had an opportunity to sort out truth from lies. We have that choice in all areas of life.  He failed miserably on that score, and i like Manav a lot. I am not at all a Manav hater!  i want them to be together, but at some point he has to take responsibility for his actions, and so of course does Archana.  She failed in other areas. but i just had to jump in and say something. LOL sorry !

I like that you have posted a lot of your thoughts...about this silly serial..  You would think these characters are real people...I find myself thinking about them just like i do my friends and family... D'ohwe're the goofy ones i guess, not them.Silly Wink

Hi Naava , it is fun to talk about these characters as if they are real ...We have been doing this for so long but I think after a long time we all had this long healthy debate and I am sure you enjoyed it as well...

Let's see what this week has in store for us ...

Naava , I think Teju will find out who her mother is but she too will decide to keep this a secret and find it out for herself what the hell is actually going on ..

Teju seems to be the type who does uses her brains ...

Probably the initial reaction will be of anger but soon she will think of the tiem she spend with Archana and that would compel her to find this out for herself if her mother is really as money hungry as  her father and granny have told her  ...and if not then why was she made to live with this label all her life ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 08 April 2012 at 9:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarnaava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Naava , I think Teju will find out who her mother is but she too will decide to keep this a secret and find it out for herself what the hell is actually going on ..

Teju seems to be the type who does uses her brains ...

Probably the initial reaction will be of anger but soon she will think of the tiem she spend with Archana and that would compel her to find this out for herself if her mother is really as money hungry as  her father and granny have told her  ...and if not then why was she made to live with this label all her life ...

Hi Tanya..i hope Teju finds out now at the party.  You may be right, she may keep it a secret also - at least from Ovi. I hope she will confide in Purvi though and they will know they are really sisters! But i am hoping that since DK is there and since he personally asked Archana to come that he will say something to her in front of everyone about how much he appreciates her or how happy he is that she came and what a good person she is.   

I really hope the CV\s don't drag and drag it out...there's enough problems to straighten out that the writers can move quickly on several fronts and it won't be too fast. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Hi Naava , even I was thinking that where is DK ?
Archu came on his invitation so she is his guest .Manav  will throw her out so DK should get angry with Manav for throwing his guest out like this ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

Go to top