Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update : 6th April 2012 (Page 4)

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

With Archu so desperate n determined now to see Ovi, it would really very interesting to see who will she support regarding Arvi purvi or Ovi...She is going to have a major test...But I am sure she is not going to allow one of her daughter to be accountable for her other daughter's sadness and with Purvi being like Archu and repeatedly saying I dont want hurt my Aai, things are not looking great for Arvi in that sense..
But the twist here is Manav...I think the words Manav said 'he will always be there for Purvi when in need' might come into actual play here..Will Purvi's love pull Manav to support her is something time will tell but the possibility of support seems to be more Manav than Archu I think...Archu would be devastated...
Arjun has his work cut off..First he needs to convince Purvi about his feelings and convince her that he is not cheating on her or her sister Ovi which itself is going to be big task..Purvi would be herself devastated to know that Arjun is about to get engaged to her sister Ovi...Then he has to convince his dad who is very much found of Ovi right from child-hood and Ovi is DK's barbie-doll as well...
In all this may be Manav's involvement might be the twist Arjun needs..

...or the CVs might take the easier route and introduce a much richer and handsome guy for Ovi with whom she will fall in love and Arjun doesn't have to go through any of feeling guilty part ?Tongue I know .. it is just my wishful thinking LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarTanyaz

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
jaishankar,

I have the same opinion on Archana-Manav as you. Everytime I read any of your post .. I would be like 'yes, that is exactly what I think' to all your sentences. Smile
 Makes it easy for me, I don't have to write anything more on top of what you have written.

It is that both of them have done their mistakes and what we are seeing now is just coming out of a mis-understanding. And this whole mis-understanding is not even THAT big. If they want to resolve ,  they could within a matter of an hour. There is hardly anything that could be called a big issue between them. They have so much love for each other anyways.

I know I have never written about this, but just wanted to write my view today. After a while it gets boring reading the same-old biased posts when both have done their mistakes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pch76JaishankarTanyaz

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanya. Only Arvi Secenes Are Worth Watching In PV.

pch76soapwatcher1Tanyaz

pch76 Senior Member
pch76
pch76

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Thanks Tanya dear for the wonderful update...

Regarding Arman for me both are responsible for their relationship mess...When you allow others to dictate terms in your life ,your life is going to be a mess which is case of Arman...
Arman and trust are worst enemies...Archu started it when she never trusted Manav with that Ajit's drama and then Sulo took the decision and she blindly followed...Next Manav followed the same path and it has been same story...Its always been others taken decisions on their behalf and not them...
Archu is one brainless cookie to put in short...Even a small kid will easily fool her...She was brain dead when in-spite of Manav n rest warning her of Varsha and her condition (having just so called recovered drama she had put), she asked her to take care of Soham,(Varsha was just shown to be coming out and Satish n others did not want Varsha near Soham which was the right thing for Varsha as well for her to recover but Archu with her blind trust ...) Took Soham from Manav and gave it to Varsha on blind trust,,,,This has been her problem blind senseless trust on others apart from her relationship...
Both of them dont have it in them to just have a frank one-one talk...Its always clouded with lies and senseless sacrifices...
Manav has the same blind trust on Savita ,well could just went personally n gave the air ticket or sent it through Vandu or even a stranger...
No one can be blamed for the mess Arman are in but themselves...IF have blind trust on others more than your other partner and your relationship then no one can help you but yourself...
Both of them are equal @ blame and no super human/God can help them part from themselves...Either one has to take an initiative and get the other to ebb out the truth,...Archu is never going to say it for her dear Sachu ,so Manav is the only person I think who needs to make her ebb it out...For that first he needs to have a mind clear to trust her which is now clouded with just anger n hatred n MU...
Somebody need to take Arman and put them under truth machine test...
DK should take these 2 put them in a room and ask them first to grow up..Scold them as though they are little kids and ask them to sort it out with some solution and come out...
God himself would be frustrated with these two...

I just loved your post.Clap I think in the same lines. I loved when you said "
Both of them dont have it in them to just have a frank one-one talk...Its always clouded with lies and senseless sacrifices...".. I am so aching to see DK trying to mediate the two fools - Archana and Manav...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ThaneeJaishankarbee5soapwatcher1Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

With Archu so desperate n determined now to see Ovi, it would really very interesting to see who will she support regarding Arvi purvi or Ovi...She is going to have a major test...But I am sure she is not going to allow one of her daughter to be accountable for her other daughter's sadness and with Purvi being like Archu and repeatedly saying I dont want hurt my Aai, things are not looking great for Arvi in that sense..
But the twist here is Manav...I think the words Manav said 'he will always be there for Purvi when in need' might come into actual play here..Will Purvi's love pull Manav to support her is something time will tell but the possibility of support seems to be more Manav than Archu I think...Archu would be devastated...

Great posts Jai, both of them ...

You are right , this turn in the story will really complicate things for the lead characters .I am also sure Purvi will immediately give up Arjun after knowing that Arjun was to get engaged to Ovi .She will even convince Archana somehow ...just like Archana convinces Sulochna LOL

but the interesting thing will be Manav's reaction ..I hope he is fair .His mother will try make it out as if it is Archana's game to get rich Arjun for her daughter ...who knows ..let's see...Smile

pch76Jaishankarsoapwatcher1

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you my dears for liking my posts...Wink (Tanya dear , bee5 (Sorry dear dont know ur name), Pch76-Pranati (Sorry dear if I wrongly spelt ur /or totally told a wrong name LOL...))
I just hope to see some positive n sane episode in PR for once with Arman shown behaving like normal human beings and not mahan aatmas for once...I hope this is not too much to ask from CV's...
Hope Arjun does not  loose his cool during this testing time coz he is going to make a relationship with the K's n D's ..you need loads of patience to have sanity prevail in you against them..LOL..
It would be nice to see Manav being a supporting back for Arjun but but provided he does justice to Ovi. in the sense open ur heart to both Manav n Ovi...I beleive Ovi seems quite similar to Archu ,who dwells on Arjun's happiness and if she comes to know her Arjun;s happiness is Purvi she will let her Arjun go n be happy...For that Mr Arjun has talk..I hope he does to them and before that mainly to his pop , the most sensible and sane man in PR land - DK...Clap...
I am sure DK himself would get another wonderful guy for his barbie doll...
DK n Manav's friendship is one amazing friendship got to say...Manav must really thank heavens for giving him such a amazing boss/friend...
DK n Manav on Arjun side,Arjun can overcome the suicide senseless sacrificial ways of Archu/Purvi (if Purvi decides to sacrifice on hearing which seems quite possible)

PS : I guess Purvi was the first one to wish on Manav's birthday ,so deep inside Manav she has a special place in his heart...I think that will come out very soon...I really like to see more of these two as well during these testing times coming ahead...
And CV's please introduce a new hot girl in the show for sachu so that instead of giving angry stares only to Archu,he gets a chance to smile and live a good life with a nice girl and settle down n mind his own work...

Edited by Jaishankar - 06 April 2012 at 4:19pm

Butifuleyessoapwatcher1bee5

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanya, off to watch Arjun and Purvi's scenes they are so cute together!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soapwatcher1

_Monu_ IF-Dazzler
_Monu_
_Monu_

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
thanx so much 4 BU tanya!! =)

Go to top