Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Supriya ( Charmed for life ) had posted this on the 5th may Update thread ..
It is a very detailed character analysis by her and i thought that maybe some of you might like to read it ...

As 5th April thread is of yesterday , I thought her excellent analysis could be missed by many , so I am posting it here ...

I am also very put off with Archana running after him and giving in the the emotional blackmail from sachin ...but I think that between manav and Archana she is the lesser evil here ...😆 

Absolutely true👍🏼Archana is being her sacrificial self here...that is her foremost character trait...it has reached to another level but is is because her self-esteem her self respect has fallen so low that she's forgotten to believe in herself...that guy had hurt her so bad,,,taken everything out of her and that is why she has zero self confidence.If you look back di...she has always been that way,each and every decision has been made for her and whenever she did make a decision by herself,people thought it was so out of character that they put her down completely...so the root cause of this is archana but even moreso,each and every single person in her life which in one way or the other taken advantage of her goodness...and it adds insult to injury when you think that all this has been done by the very one's she loves,lives and can die for...Manav... at one point Sulochana and damodar...people praise Damodar but the fact is he is useless...if we look at the context of only the character.He too is good but he has no standing and after knowing all the facts,if he doesn't tell...well i don't know what else to say

He is always ' I am this , I am that " ... " I suffered this , I suffered that " ...
Good God , he was the one who threw Archan out of his house ...did not even listen to her old parents ( I remember a scene with poor Manohar crying in his house )  then he  listened to Dharmesh ( of all the people  😆 )  took his advise and snatched the girls away from Archana threatening her never to be anywhere near them  ...

He is one big cry baby...that is what he is.he has self reproach because he thinks that she's done him wrong(which she has not)atleast for the reasons he thinks,viz-a-viz selling off her daughters(yuck!!for thinking that manav).Secondly for still loving her.and since he still loves her and can't have her,he's playing the blame game...he's holding her resposible for everything that has gone bad in his like...and he has real selective memory because his many failures were of hi own doing and Archana was always with him...

Tanya di..let's be honest...Manav was a complete loser...for the lack of better word.he couldn't hold any job for more than ten days if you see from the beginning.who was with him?Archana!!
He failed time and again and who gave his emotional support?Archana!!!They lost their baby...because he didn't have any money and when they did...he like a escapist left(we are not looking at the reason's behind this,his insult and the death of the child)and that was the time when archana needed him the most!!and still he did not want to go back...praying to Bappa to forgive him and for Archana to do the same...?why couldn't he just go back??Mind you di...he wasn't going to go back...it was just Archana who found him and that's why they were together again!!!

Then he became a big Hot-shot...good.then again he starting misunderstanding her..!she doesn't know english...so fight with her and ALWAYS without a fail he trusted someone else other than the person whom he claimed to love the most.Then he got intentionally or un-intentionally involved with a girl and who.. saved him? ARCHANAA...there is more😆The vandu case...he dragged his wife to her sister-in-laws house in the middle of the night to insult her and then again had the audacity to ask for forgiveness!!!there must be numerous other examples which i must be forgetting...you can fill in!!!so Manav has been a terrible husband since the beginning...he was just enamoured with Archana's beauty and the fact that she listened to every thing he said...he enjoyed that because he had no say in his own home and he had got a guinnue pig in her to take his frustrations and Crap out!!!!!!!

Gave the tickets to his mother ( after knowing fully well how much she hates Archana ) , gave his mobile to his mother so that he would  not have anything to do with her when she was coming after him to the airport ...

He's not joru ka gulam...he's his ma ka gulam and that is what happened.Complete utter unquestioning faith to someone like that...he deserves to be miserable for the rest of his life.

Then despite of being so rich , never send a single ruppee to her ...he took the girls away so  he should have contacted her  about them ...but he never did ...

Because he wanted her to...stupid man...she didn't know any contacts and gave her him the girls because se wanted to compensate.she thought that it was because of her that he had lost his son so she thought she could give her daughter's for him to be happy.(SO WRONG WAS SHE)and also because she did not want to fight a case against her husband...especially after what happened.But even that wasn't enough for him...he wanted a permanent ego booster for the rest of his life and that was archana...she wasn't there and he still expected her to go running after him and be at his command.which she wasn't...so he conviniently forgot all facts that she didn't have his address...his contact number...and niether money...i wonder how how thought she would come?!!!

and even if she could...say hypothetically...she wouldn't have because he told her to stay away and she thought that her daughter's will be fine with him...she was still obeying HIS wishes unbeknowest to him...which he would never acknowledge...
Then hated her for 18 years and always believed the worst of her ...

And now  when he came back, he is super angry that she dare to say NO to him ...

He's has developed a huge ego...of everything he never had that di...he's developed that vice as well...

My goodness me ...what does he thinks of himself ...???? 😲😲😲 

Nothing...or atleast he shouldn't think he's anything.he's been a bad husband and a bad father.he might be selectively good for giving his girls luxury and money...but he's screwed up their psche.do you realise di,tha he spew all of his hatred and negativity towards Archana onhis own daughter's?and when he did that...he thought that his hatred was justified and his daughter's ought to hate their mother as much as he did...on top of that savita...she's sure going to hell after her sins...!i don't know how she sleeps at night...how does the guilt not kill her?she had destroyed the lives of her Grand children...again to justify her hatred towards archana.like mother...like son.And childhood are the most formative years di and this will have an effect on them for the rest of their lives.Even if Archana get's together with her Daughter's now...can you imagine how hurt they will feel when they fing out that their father and granf mother...around whom their lives revolved ruined them and robbed them of their mother's love?how would they feel that the two people who were the epitome of love for them...are liers?the'l get back one relationship...but in turn they will loose two...Manav and Savita have committed a sin.

That is  what I hate most about Archana is that she keeps praising him to the skies all the time ..This about Archana is puting me off her more than anything else ...
That is Archana's only faault...goodness and self sacrifice to the point of stupidity and oblivion!!!the again...lack of self esteem and self confidence created this in her...so sad😭
I believe that the most beautiful relation in the serial now is of Archana and Purvi...no purer relation that mother and daughter...
So that's what i think of the three year old serial😆
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
pch76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks so much for the lovely update Tanya! You tenaciously do the updates. A big thank you!

ArMaan continue to irritate us.

DK was so good day - well, as always. I loved his conversation. He has so much respect for Archana and Manav.  He wants to help ArMan, but, they are not receptive. Anyhow, DK, will be busy helping Arjun.

Arjun and Purvi should be confessing their love for each other by the end of the Pune trip, I guess😍. Arjun is a darling...Loved him... His changed outlook towards love and life is just marvelous.Purvi is a darling as well, she should focus a little on her mom as well and be a less devotee of her Manav Baba😡
rani2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ovi is not going to be there. I read it somewhere that its just a clip where shes cutting a cake and wishing her baba she gave to DK
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for the update!

I wonder if Archana being Ovi and Teju's mom secret will coe out in the open?

Omg Ovi is coming for Manav's birthday party!

She has already arrived in the precap.
This means that she'll want to go with Arjun everywhere,and there will hardly be any Arvi moments 😒

Ovi's arrival will also make Arjun realise he is in love wth Purvi!Hope that Purvi tells Arjun she feels the same.

Arvi scenes today were so cute😍Every moment they had was priceless.⭐️Loved it! ❤️
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rani2008

Ovi is not going to be there. I read it somewhere that its just a clip where shes cutting a cake and wishing her baba she gave to DK

Ohh  It would have been good to see he come and spice up things a bit...but atleast Arvi have more time to fall in love 😃
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya dear for the wonderful update...

Regarding Arman for me both are responsible for their relationship mess...When you allow others to dictate terms in your life ,your life is going to be a mess which is case of Arman...
Arman and trust are worst enemies...Archu started it when she never trusted Manav with that Ajit's drama and then Sulo took the decision and she blindly followed...Next Manav followed the same path and it has been same story...Its always been others taken decisions on their behalf and not them...
Archu is one brainless cookie to put in short...Even a small kid will easily fool her...She was brain dead when in-spite of Manav n rest warning her of Varsha and her condition (having just so called recovered drama she had put), she asked her to take care of Soham,(Varsha was just shown to be coming out and Satish n others did not want Varsha near Soham which was the right thing for Varsha as well for her to recover but Archu with her blind trust ...) Took Soham from Manav and gave it to Varsha on blind trust,,,,This has been her problem blind senseless trust on others apart from her relationship...
Both of them dont have it in them to just have a frank one-one talk...Its always clouded with lies and senseless sacrifices...
Manav has the same blind trust on Savita ,well could just went personally n gave the air ticket or sent it through Vandu or even a stranger...
No one can be blamed for the mess Arman are in but themselves...IF have blind trust on others more than your other partner and your relationship then no one can help you but yourself...
Both of them are equal @ blame and no super human/God can help them part from themselves...Either one has to take an initiative and get the other to ebb out the truth,...Archu is never going to say it for her dear Sachu ,so Manav is the only person I think who needs to make her ebb it out...For that first he needs to have a mind clear to trust her which is now clouded with just anger n hatred n MU...
Somebody need to take Arman and put them under truth machine test...
DK should take these 2 put them in a room and ask them first to grow up..Scold them as though they are little kids and ask them to sort it out with some solution and come out...
God himself would be frustrated with these two...
Edited by Jaishankar - 12 years ago
rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i actually liked archana today she was very focused and clear on many things today dat  she is going to d party for ovi and d.k sir... she was also clear on dat fact ki her daughters hate her coz dey dont know d full story... she understand her daughters situation ki why dey hate her so much... she was mentally prepared to get hurt frm manav also ... just to see her daughter... i think just like her daughters even archana knows one side of story in her case ... she doesnt her son is d one who is plotting against her she is dat frame ki her son asked her for his happiness so she is ready to do dat...
regarding arvi dey do bring freshness to d show but dey lack wow factor in dem... dere love story looks very artifical... u just cant watch dem again and again like we used to watch armaan even if u see dere seen today u feel so good and fresh and nice but not wid arvi...armaan's simple thing also looks like as if two purely and madly in love people are doing it...it is my perception i might be wrong too...

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Seems like an ArVilicious episode! Cant wait to watch it 😍
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rash2222

i actually liked archana today she was very focused and clear on many things today dat  she is going to d party for ovi and d.k sir... she was also clear on dat fact ki her daughters hate her coz dey dont know d full story... she understand her daughters situation ki why dey hate her so much... she was mentally prepared to get hurt frm manav also ... just to see her daughter... i think just like her daughters even archana knows one side of story in her case ... she doesnt her son is d one who is plotting against her she is dat frame ki her son asked her for his happiness so she is ready to do dat...

Rash , I also thought that she was a bit better , compared to yesterday .

What  I liked was that she went to the part only to see Ovi .She gave birth to Ovi and has a right to see her ...don't care what Manav says ..
Then her telling her mother ,  my daughters don't know my side of the story and that is why they hate me ...Thank God she did not blame herself for her daughter's hate but blamed those who filled their heads with hate .
Also liked how she said that now I will only think about my daughters ...

Rash, I hope  that if her daughter's want her back then she should immediately get back with them ..She should not care about pleasing Manav or Shravani or Sachin ..Tell Manav , you go and marry Shravani but I will not let my girls hate me any more .I hope she tells them the truth and will not hide the fact that it was Manav's mother who made her sign the papers to give them up and Manav was the one told her to keep away from them .

I don't want her to get back with Manav , in fact I would really like her to dislike him and Sachin ...but she must do everything to get her daughters back...

If she keeps away from  her because Sharavni should be their mother and not her then it would kill his character even more ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
These rich folks from Canada in PR should invest in better cars😛. Their cars keep going bad all the time😆. Manav's twice - once where he repaired it himself, next when he took Teju's taxi and now Arjun's.

I hope next it is not DK's car going bad and Punni conveniently taking advantage of it. DK might be richer than AK and from the past episodes it doesn't look like age has ever mattered to Punni. 😉