Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
all happened in his supervision" - I would totally nullify that statement. When the man is not himself, "his supervision" does not exist.
He was a walking dead man, heart lost out to his Archana, brain in the control of his mother. (Yes, it was his mistake to let that happen to him.). He tried to be as human as possible for his children. He tried his best to provide everything for his family, while he himself was burning-out inside. He showered them with expensive stuff even before they could ever ask and as a human tried to provide love and care for his children, but other than that there was nothing. He was a great businessman but a failed person. One could see his helplessness with DK. Whenever he was with DK, initially he always spewed venom against Archana but DK always caught that farce and showed him what he had lost. There was nothing that was under "his supervision".
This is what Savita achieved - a breathing dead-man, she snuffed out all his happiness. Too bad and Shame on her that she does not recognize what she has done to her own child. 

Damodar and Vandita knew the fact but I wouldn't even count on them because these are 2 spineless and powerless people, they couldn't have achieved anything. 

Anyway, I am fine with the story that has shaped-up till now, would wait and watch what more twists and turns there are to it.😃

I agree with you that savita likes Manav best as a walking Zombie ...
She said that herself that she wants full control on his money , his children and even  his emotions ...

She does not want  him to think , or love or do anything that would make him do something  from his own heart and will ...
For her , Manav is a money making machine ...

There is nothing   Manav would not do to make his mother happy ...he trusts her , he is ready to live  like a zombie and this is the very reason why I think he has allowed Shraavni to be a part of his children's life ...not for himself  ( Archana is the only woman he feels attracted to , that is for sure ) but for his mother's happiness he has again allowed Shravani to come in his home and in his children's heart ..

This is what Savita wanted and he gave this to her again ...
He brought Shravani between him and his wife before...for Savita ...

I think he has done this again ...yet again for Savita ...

The story is good but I have a problem with Archana always talking about Manav as the perfect human being ...I would  prefer that she would not like him so much for one reason and that is that her daughters were taught to hate her ...

I don't want her to disrespect him ...he is the father of her children and even Purvi loves him so much ...

I agree with you that the only time we see the glimpse of the old , kind and thoughtful Manav is when he is with Purvi ...That was a very good observation ...That is when he is the Manav I used to adore so much ...Purvi brings out the best in him ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Bee : You said: 
The difference that you mentioned about Archana saying good things about Manav to Purvi and Manav not doing the same for Ovi and Teju, as I see it, there is a very big difference in the situations both were in. Manav was angry with Archana, Archana wasn't angry with Manav. That is a very big difference in my opinion and when a person is angry with the other, and is devastated at the thought that she left him, you cannot expect him to be reasonable. That is what has happened. 
  The main culprit here is Savita. She has told so much lies about Archana and brainwashed him so much and she has done it over and over again for several years that she has completely transformed him into an another human being. Manav isn't the same person now. (I see the glimpse of the real Manav only during his interactions with Purvi, not even with his interactions with Ovi or Teju. He might love them, but they remind him of Archana, who he thinks has played havoc in his life).  If Savita managed to do this to a grown man, imagine what has she done to Ovi and Teju!

Hi Bee i hope you don't mind my jumping in for a comment.  i have been reading your dialogue with Tanya and wanted to say something about what you said above..about the difference between Archu and Manav's situations re: what they told their children. 
I disagree and think differently about their behaviour.  First of all, why wasn't Archana mad...she certainly should have been ! I know , it's not much in her nature (or the CVS' script) for her to be angry, but she actually should have been mad that Manav sent divorce papers, (of course it was Savita) that he took the girls from her with such rude and angry messages...from him not Savita who also sent her own bad message.  
But that aside - in any separation or divorce, (and there usually is some anger on both sides) to be a responsible parent means you ALWAYS, and i mean always must teach the child to love the parent, to respect the parent because he/she IS the parent, regardless of their actions. You don't have to teach or expect the child to love what the parent did or didn't do, but frankly, Manav really really failed as a parent in this.  Anger or no anger has nothing to do with it. If you love your child, you will do what Archana did, NOT what Manav did. HIs behaviour was totally selfish.

And yes, i know, Savita has made such a tragic mess of her family because she is fearful, selfish and controlling.  But, i have to agree with Tanya on this as well...Manav was/is Archana's husband. He was supposed to know her better than anyone. He KNOWS she is not like Savita portrays her. For crying out loud, DK knows her better than Manav.  No excuses imo 😆 He is just as responsible, maybe more so, than Savita -- zombie or not.  Like every human being, he had an opportunity to sort out truth from lies. We have that choice in all areas of life.  He failed miserably on that score, and i like Manav a lot. I am not at all a Manav hater!  i want them to be together, but at some point he has to take responsibility for his actions, and so of course does Archana.  She failed in other areas. but i just had to jump in and say something. ðŸ˜† sorry !

I like that you have posted a lot of your thoughts...about this silly serial..  You would think these characters are real people...I find myself thinking about them just like i do my friends and family... we're the goofy ones i guess, not them.ðŸĪŠ ðŸ˜‰

Edited by naava - 12 years ago
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you that savita likes Manav best as a walking Zombie ...
She said that herself that she wants full control on his money , his children and even  his emotions ...

She does not want  him to think , or love or do anything that would make him do something  from his own heart and will ...
For her , Manav is a money making machine ...

@bold: What a horrenduos thing to say about own child!ðŸ˜ē

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

About Shravani, we don't know Bee. We will have to wait and watch ...
Sachin's words to Archana were ..' for the last 18 years , my mother is dying to get baba's love  and she has not smiled because he does not love her back ' .Now this is a strong statement ..If Sachin is right , then it means that Shravani is stil lin love with Manav and desperately wants him back ...

why is she thinking like this ..She was never a bad or a mean person ...someone must have given her hope that stil lshe  has a chance with Manav ..She would not trust svita  alone after  what she went through with Savita ...

Maybe Manav , unconsciously led her again to believe that there could be chance that she would be part of his family ..Maybe he didn't mean it bu t by keeping her as a part of his daughters life , this was the indirect message he was giving her ...

Even Sachin firmly believes this that Manav and Shravani will be happy together after Archana leaves ...He is also a sensible mature fellow ..He cannot just believe this if he had not seen anything himself ...

This again is Savita's doing.
Savita is a person who knows how to play her games. She will tell about a person to the other when that 1st person is not present. Like for e.g she will paint a pitiful story about Sharavni longing for Manav to Sachin when Shravani and Manav both are not present. She will tell evil things about Archana to all the 3 children when Archana or Manav is not present. So, when the other person is not there to either justify or defend that point, wouldn't the person hearing Savita believe what she says unless they use their own brains? And here we are talking about Savita doing that for 18 yrs.

When Sachin was a kid, she would tell "If you now ask for ice-cream, Archana will not give you. She is a bad person. Watch it out for yourself." Saying this, she would make Sachin ask Archana for ice-cream and for a genuine reason if Archana denied it, later Savita would say - "Didn't I tell you she will deny, she simply doesn't love you." This is how she has played with innocent minds.

Have you noticed whenever Sachin has told Archana why he wants her to divorce Manav so that Shravani can get him (atleast now), Manav is never present?

When Teju asks Manav to call Shravani and accept marriage to her, Manav doesn't say a word regarding that matter. All he does is talking about Archana and not Shravani. He explains why he is forced to live with Archana and nothing else?

She might have told the 3 kids that because of the evil Archana, Shravani, the good person, couldn't marry Manav and Shravani might not even be aware of any of these things? In all these we have no idea of Shravani's stand-point and hopefully CVs do show it. 

Everyone Archana, Manav, Sachin, Ovi, Teju everyone is a victim of Savita's viscous actions IMO. If anyone is not, then it is Damodar. There is no effect of Savita on him and hence she hates him so much and since Damodar doesn't use any of that information against her, she is saved and is carrying on the act for so many years.

Chalo ...let's see how things go from here ...Bee , I had a lovely time interacting with you and all your arguments  are very right  and some are bang on correct ...specially about Manav ...

It was a pleasure discussing PR with you, Tanyaz. This was my 1st time having a back-n-forth discussion on this forum and it was easy for me because you stuck to the points rather than get personal. Thank you.

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh no!!!   Not 1 more to reply!!!  ..just kidding!!😆

Originally posted by: naava

I like that you have posted a lot of your thoughts...about this silly serial..  You would think these characters are real people...I find myself thinking about them just like i do my friends and family... we're the goofy ones i guess, not them.ðŸĪŠ ðŸ˜‰

Naava dear, Glad! finally I found a person who thinks like me.😃 

Yet, about my presence here, let me just say I am here for the same reason you are here for, knowing fully well that it is a waste of time discussing afterall a "silly" serial. That is the reason I am not much in attendance here day-in day-out.
What happens is, once you come in and write, then it keeps continuing due to next point, and then next, then reply to that point, explanation to that point and more clarification  etc etc and that is what has happened. So once you get in, you as well finish everything and be done with it.😛

@Bee : You said: 
The difference that you mentioned about Archana saying good things about Manav to Purvi and Manav not doing the same for Ovi and Teju, as I see it, there is a very big difference in the situations both were in. Manav was angry with Archana, Archana wasn't angry with Manav. That is a very big difference in my opinion and when a person is angry with the other, and is devastated at the thought that she left him, you cannot expect him to be reasonable. That is what has happened. 
  The main culprit here is Savita. She has told so much lies about Archana and brainwashed him so much and she has done it over and over again for several years that she has completely transformed him into an another human being. Manav isn't the same person now. (I see the glimpse of the real Manav only during his interactions with Purvi, not even with his interactions with Ovi or Teju. He might love them, but they remind him of Archana, who he thinks has played havoc in his life).  If Savita managed to do this to a grown man, imagine what has she done to Ovi and Teju!

Hi Bee i hope you don't mind my jumping in for a comment.  i have been reading your dialogue with Tanya and wanted to say something about what you said above..about the difference between Archu and Manav's situations re: what they told their children. 
I disagree and think differently about their behaviour.  First of all, why wasn't Archana mad...she certainly should have been ! I know , it's not much in her nature (or the CVS' script) for her to be angry, but she actually should have been mad that Manav sent divorce papers, (of course it was Savita) that he took the girls from her with such rude and angry messages...from him not Savita who also sent her own bad message.  
But that aside - in any separation or divorce, (and there usually is some anger on both sides) to be a responsible parent means you ALWAYS, and i mean always must teach the child to love the parent, to respect the parent because he/she IS the parent, regardless of their actions. You don't have to teach or expect the child to love what the parent did or didn't do, but frankly, Manav really really failed as a parent in this.  Anger or no anger has nothing to do with it. If you love your child, you will do what Archana did, NOT what Manav did. HIs behaviour was totally selfish.

And yes, i know, Savita has made such a tragic mess of her family because she is fearful, selfish and controlling.  But, i have to agree with Tanya on this as well...Manav was/is Archana's husband. He was supposed to know her better than anyone. He KNOWS she is not like Savita portrays her. For crying out loud, DK knows her better than Manav.  No excuses imo 😆 He is just as responsible, maybe more so, than Savita -- zombie or not.  Like every human being, he had an opportunity to sort out truth from lies. We have that choice in all areas of life.  He failed miserably on that score, and i like Manav a lot. I am not at all a Manav hater!  i want them to be together, but at some point he has to take responsibility for his actions, and so of course does Archana.  She failed in other areas. but i just had to jump in and say something. ðŸ˜† sorry !

Okay, looks like I am in serious trouble of getting slotted into a category where I justify Manav's actions of Manav's bad parenting. 
So, let me state that when I put my points far a point, that does not necessarily mean I condone those very actions. 

What should have been done, could have been done is different from what might have happened and what i have written is a probable cause of why it did not happen (good parenting). Apart from that neither me nor you have been shown what really had happened in the past 18 yrs.

What you have written about good parenting is to be expected from a normal person, not from a battered person, battered of Savita's actions for the past 18+ yrs and continuously; Especially when there are no positive counter actions to that battering. If one does expect then it is a tad unreasonable in my opinion, more so from a man who is not himself and who doesn't care if his life went to dogs. For a good parenting to flourish one of the important items is favorable-environment and Manav's house in Canada with Savita around was anything but that. 

In spite of such battering if one did provide good parenting, then more power to them. Since Manav didnot, that explains why we see him as a failed person. All we can do is understand that. The damage has been done, what remains to be done is rectify that and we have to wait and watch for that part. As the other part of the parent and that too to be the good one, hopefully Archana takes charge and rectifies that in her daughters because whether they respect her as a mother or not, the aim should 1st be to make them good human beings.

With that I rest my case.ðŸĨą

Naava, to my luck you came at the end of the discussion when I have said everything I had to, so, I will not be coming back to write a reply whether I agreed or not. If I had simply ignored your post without a reply it would have looked rude. I think everyone gets into a stage where they feel the urge to write and this was my turn and after having spent a Saturday and partial Sunday, I am done with my quota.😆 Take Care.😃

Edited by bee5 - 12 years ago
Tanyaz thumbnail
Well done Bee. Loved your arguments and fine , I will give Shravani another chance  😆, and another chance to Manav also where Shravani is concerned ..
Maybe he does not really have any idea how much his kids love Shravani aunty ...and maybe even Shravani aunty is not interested in him ...In that case it is the doing of that woman called Savita who would do anything  to get what she wants ...

Thank you so much for  taking  part in this interesting discussion ...I had such fun ...😊

Tanyaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

I like that you have posted a lot of your thoughts...about this silly serial..  You would think these characters are real people...I find myself thinking about them just like i do my friends and family... we're the goofy ones i guess, not them.ðŸĪŠ ðŸ˜‰

Hi Naava , it is fun to talk about these characters as if they are real ...We have been doing this for so long but I think after a long time we all had this long healthy debate and I am sure you enjoyed it as well...

Let's see what this week has in store for us ...

Naava , I think Teju will find out who her mother is but she too will decide to keep this a secret and find it out for herself what the hell is actually going on ..

Teju seems to be the type who does uses her brains ...

Probably the initial reaction will be of anger but soon she will think of the tiem she spend with Archana and that would compel her to find this out for herself if her mother is really as money hungry as  her father and granny have told her  ...and if not then why was she made to live with this label all her life ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Naava , I think Teju will find out who her mother is but she too will decide to keep this a secret and find it out for herself what the hell is actually going on ..

Teju seems to be the type who does uses her brains ...

Probably the initial reaction will be of anger but soon she will think of the tiem she spend with Archana and that would compel her to find this out for herself if her mother is really as money hungry as  her father and granny have told her  ...and if not then why was she made to live with this label all her life ...

Hi Tanya..i hope Teju finds out now at the party.  You may be right, she may keep it a secret also - at least from Ovi. I hope she will confide in Purvi though and they will know they are really sisters! But i am hoping that since DK is there and since he personally asked Archana to come that he will say something to her in front of everyone about how much he appreciates her or how happy he is that she came and what a good person she is.   

I really hope the CV\s don't drag and drag it out...there's enough problems to straighten out that the writers can move quickly on several fronts and it won't be too fast. ðŸ˜†
Tanyaz thumbnail
Hi Naava , even I was thinking that where is DK ?
Archu came on his invitation so she is his guest .Manav  will throw her out so DK should get angry with Manav for throwing his guest out like this ...

Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6